Good ascension?

sz09

sz09

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Joined
Nov 27, 2025
Posts
245
Reputation
88
IMG 3642
IMG 6491
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBallsLarry
bonesmash how with what and how many times a day also which areas?
I usually use a hammer (not nt) at home and I really only did like 20-30 hits on each zygo, then I would do like 10 hits on each infra orbital because I have pretty shit fat deposits. After that I prefer to use my knuckles on my gonions like about 20 hits each side and I’d hit my chin in the center and then to the left and right because it’s not very square or projected. I’d recommend now using a massage gun on the same areas and do it for around 1-2 minutes in the morning and night. A lot of people say it’s cope but if you do it consistently it builds fibrosis which mimics bone you just have to do it indefinitely otherwise the tissue gets reabsorbed. A lost of people say it’s cope but a guy did a study with a few patients on TikTok and the got about 1/5th of a mm of growth in just three weeks.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chachi and overforme3
I usually use a hammer (not nt) at home and I really only did like 20-30 hits on each zygo, then I would do like 10 hits on each infra orbital because I have pretty shit fat deposits. After that I prefer to use my knuckles on my gonions like about 20 hits each side and I’d hit my chin in the center and then to the left and right because it’s not very square or projected. I’d recommend now using a massage gun on the same areas and do it for around 1-2 minutes in the morning and night. A lot of people say it’s cope but if you do it consistently it builds fibrosis which mimics bone you just have to do it indefinitely otherwise the tissue gets reabsorbed. A lost of people say it’s cope but a guy did a study with a few patients on TikTok and the got about 1/5th of a mm of growth in just three weeks.
so how hard did you hit it like really hard ? and how many times a day is once okay
 

Similar threads

khrome
Replies
5
Views
35
khrome
khrome
lovewillnevercome
Replies
13
Views
94
nimbus
N
lolipop21
Replies
7
Views
85
ALMS
ALMS
Terry Mcginnis
Replies
6
Views
97
Terry Mcginnis
Terry Mcginnis
T
Replies
4
Views
51
trezzy.42
T

Users who are viewing this thread

  • End of Line
  • diedie9129
  • newuser74
  • YTPRV
  • urleastfavvvltn
  • Chachi
Back
Top