sz09
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
- Joined
- Nov 27, 2025
- Posts
- 245
- Reputation
- 88
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
mirin ascension king what did you do
ray peat diet, bonesmash, and fix my skin with proactive.mirin ascension king what did you do
bonesmash how with what and how many times a day also which areas?ray peat diet, bonesmash, and fix my skin with proactive.
I usually use a hammer (not nt) at home and I really only did like 20-30 hits on each zygo, then I would do like 10 hits on each infra orbital because I have pretty shit fat deposits. After that I prefer to use my knuckles on my gonions like about 20 hits each side and I’d hit my chin in the center and then to the left and right because it’s not very square or projected. I’d recommend now using a massage gun on the same areas and do it for around 1-2 minutes in the morning and night. A lot of people say it’s cope but if you do it consistently it builds fibrosis which mimics bone you just have to do it indefinitely otherwise the tissue gets reabsorbed. A lost of people say it’s cope but a guy did a study with a few patients on TikTok and the got about 1/5th of a mm of growth in just three weeks.bonesmash how with what and how many times a day also which areas?
so how hard did you hit it like really hard ? and how many times a day is once okayI usually use a hammer (not nt) at home and I really only did like 20-30 hits on each zygo, then I would do like 10 hits on each infra orbital because I have pretty shit fat deposits. After that I prefer to use my knuckles on my gonions like about 20 hits each side and I’d hit my chin in the center and then to the left and right because it’s not very square or projected. I’d recommend now using a massage gun on the same areas and do it for around 1-2 minutes in the morning and night. A lot of people say it’s cope but if you do it consistently it builds fibrosis which mimics bone you just have to do it indefinitely otherwise the tissue gets reabsorbed. A lost of people say it’s cope but a guy did a study with a few patients on TikTok and the got about 1/5th of a mm of growth in just three weeks.
wow nice. were you able to clear up your forehead acne? if you didn't or still have marks, i recommend clindamycin phosphate because i had the same type of forehead acne that comes from bacteria in sweaty/dirty hair touching the skin which clogs the pores.