Good career paths to get rich?

Depends, did you graduate from a target school? If yes try to work at a FAANG company and use the 6 figure salary to invest in passive income generators (fast food franchises and the like). If not try to get in as an financial analyst or some managerial IT role
Whats a target school? No one earns 6 figure salary after graduation. 50k/year max for the average graduate

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Whats a target school? No one earns 6 figure salary after graduation. 50k/year max for the average graduate
a top 20 school. A T20 CS grad can start on 150k+ at somewhere like Google/Facebook/Yahoo and any other fairly big tech company

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, PubertyMaxxer and .👽.
a top 20 school. A T20 CS grad can start on 150k+ at somewhere like Google/Facebook/Yahoo and any other fairly big tech company
Ah ok, no my uni is pretty average and my marks are pretty average too(the top guys are doing so much stuff in their freetime, they code etc, because they love it, i just hate coding..)

• +1
just lol at the number of people suggesting getting a job

YOU WILL NEVER BE RICH WITH A JOB- start a business

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and .👽.
Ah ok, no my uni is pretty average and my marks are pretty average too(the top guys are doing so much stuff in their freetime, they code etc, because they love it, i just hate coding..)
Would recommend going into an IT role then for the meanwhile

• +1

Yep lets be realistic i will make 70-80k a year later but not much more

• +1

You need a fucking job to have the equity to start a business

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and Soalian

What business?

A software company? - Prior CS jobs are useful for that
A bioPharma company? - Prior medical/biochemical job experience is useful
A mining company? Prior geologist job experience is the foundation

Low IQ statement

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
You need a fucking job to have the equity to start a business
you just need enough to support yourself

so many businesses can be bootstrapped these days boyo

starting with a service based business (SEO, digital marketing, website design etc) is a good way to build up capital and then invest in other projects

• +1
y
What business?

A software company? - Prior CS jobs are useful for that
A bioPharma company? - Prior medical/biochemical job experience is useful
A mining company? Prior geologist job experience is the foundation

Low IQ statement
you expect me to tell YOU what business to build?

find a gap in the market boyo and stop asking dumb questions

• +1
also if you just want to make money, real estate. Still a very stable and profitable market. But you need a decent amount of starting money to get in, as well as good networking skills
Good networking skills = hairline, height and phenotype

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, .👽. and PubertyMaxxer
y

but I would recommend creating some kind of digital agency. it's simple, predictable money making system that can be built if you work hard. No brilliant new ideas needed and the road to 7 figures is clear

• +1
  • Woah
Good networking skills = hairline, height and phenotype
Thats cope tbh. My short asian friends is networking so crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 4887
but I would recommend creating some kind of digital agency. it's simple, predictable money making system that can be built if you work hard. No brilliant new ideas needed and the road to 7 figures is clear
But how? Without something "new"?

• +1
Holy fuck that was a rhetorical question, you dumb fuck

I just try to convey to you that relevant work experience in the same sector as your startuo helps if you're building a company
y

But how? Without something "new"?
the demand for digital services is HUGE.

especially ecommerce websites in the 'pandemic'

you don't need a new idea, only fill an existing demand

• +1
the demand for digital services is HUGE.

especially ecommerce websites in the 'pandemic'

you don't need a new idea, only fill an existing demand
That's being self-employed, not a business

A business owners income isn't dependant on him doing the operations, he can be away for months

Offering digital services like Seo and website building is being self-employed since you won't find anyone doing the work for you

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Jfl imagine asking this on an looksmax forum. Nvm

I studied computer science, got my degree last year, i focussed on Software dev. but its nothing for me, i liked it but not anymore.

What should i do now? Im thinking on studying something with finance, but im not getting younger. Help
To answer the question

Literally every degree is oversaturated and can get done by indians for much cheaper

Engineering, Law, Business, Economics, Science, Psychology... Literally everything that once paid well is oversaturated. That's because the number of university graduates more than doubled in the last decades in the west with a stagnating population.

The only jobs that aren't saturated are shit low paying mediocre and individual occupations where others will exploit you like lab rat or construction worker.

Out of everything Finance & Medicine is best but you need perfect GPA to even get admitted to these courses at the right universities. Then you will need a perfect GPA to get further.

So in conclusion either learn a trade that cant be outsourced and is in demand or just study whatever your passion is and try to start a company based on the R&D you do in that university.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and .👽.

This should be stickied. Either start a business or freelance your skill, which is basically starting a business anyway. You will never get rich being someone's employee.