Good diet to lean max

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Give me a good idea for food to lean max, currently I am making chicken in a pan with a cucumber and bbq everyday.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 1617
Eat high protein foods.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, noodlelover, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I'm OMAD dieting with the break"fast." Once I reach 140 pounds which is center normal weight for my height currently, I'm leanmaxxing.

I'm OMAD dieting with the break"fast." Once I reach 140 pounds which is center normal weight for my height currently, I'm leanmaxxing.
You short? I am 5'10 and trying to hit flat 140 currently at like 148 something.

Cut out PUFA and you'll increase your metabolism siginifactly after a while

lean beef and egg whites

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
Whats PUFA?
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids. There are 3 types of Fatty Acids: Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA), Monounsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFA) and Saturated Fatty Acids.
PUFA slows your metabolism and is vital in cancer pathology. Ask @kjsbdfiusdf if you want a more in-depth explanation because I'm lazy. Or read on Ray Peat.com some of his articles on PUFA and fish oil.
which ones?
All

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, .👽., Mouthbreath and 1 other person
lean beef and egg whites
Beef isn't as lean as chicken.
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids. There are 3 types of Fatty Acids: Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA), Monounsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFA) and Saturated Fatty Acids.
PUFA slows your metabolism and is vital in cancer pathology. Ask @kjsbdfiusdf if you want a more in-depth explanation because I'm lazy. Or read on Ray Peat.com some of his articles on PUFA and fish oil.

All
Is a tablespoon of olive oil a lot? I feel bad now for putting butter in my chicken jfl.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
gl with that because those who hate on the most based food which is eggs will never ascend
Eggs are pretty good
I eat half-raw 3-5 egg yolks every 2 days

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Just eat less , 500 less than what you need

omega 3 pills and caffeine help with weight loss

carnivore

• +1
Reactions: 0kami123
Idk but I'm gonna eat a second pizza 😋

I eat like shit for a day then fast another day, then do it again. I drink a lot of water and do cardio which helps with weight loss. Im 5'10 and 157 pounds, I want to leanmaxx to 145

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I eat like shit for a day then fast another day, then do it again. I drink a lot of water and do cardio which helps with weight loss. Im 5'10 and 157 pounds, I want to leanmaxx to 145
Just OMAD like me I used to eat like shit, like I would have pancakes everyday with syrup and dropped to like 133.

Cut down on calories and increase protein consumption percentage while working out.

However, there is no point in leanmaxxing if you continue to eat processed "foods" from restaurants, fast food joints, roadside food stalls, etc You need to either eliminate them or at least cut down on eating from them severely. They fill their foods with unhealthy fats, carbs, sodium, sugar, and the kind of garbage that will murder your testosterone and just general wellbeing. Only way to properly leanmaxx really is to make your food at home from ingredients, preferably from stuff you grow personally because then you are 100% sure it isn't being raped with chemical pesticides. Foods that contain healthy fats, carbs, vitamins/nutrients and just overload on the protein. I mean 1-2 grams per pound of body weight, then you work like a fucking freak.

You weren't put on this god forsaken planet to eat fucking McDonald's like some abomination.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover