Good eye area is a must if you want to be considered attractive, Brutal eyepill

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Iron
In my school there are a lot of guys that have average/normie traits, (Jaw, eye shape) even some of them are below 5'6 and still get girls, simps and respect, and they all have exactly those black-thick eyebrows with an average eye shape/orbitals, I have positive, long, medium-close set eyebrows with pct hooded and downturned medial canthus eyes, however my undereye is shit, dark circles, bags and droppy lower eyelid which reveals scleral show, and my eyebrows are not dense and dark enough, So thats why my looks are heavily affected and brings me down to like 2 psl points,

This is how i would look like with all those flaws fixed: (Face app morph that moves lower lid by milimeters and makes eyebrows darker)
FaceApp 16737526784212

Insane eyepill, even tho i still have flaws like monkey ears, big ass nose and bags/dark circles, I opened a yubo account with this pic and in less than 6 minutes more than 10 legit htb and 1 stacy matched with me (Some messaged first) Completely brutal, Gonna get lower lid/otoplasty surgery and minox for eyebrows asap

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Hero of the Imperium, BrahminBoss and 2 others
its over i need 3 different surgeries for my eyes

its over i need 3 different surgeries for my eyes
Which failos you have in your eyes? Luckily undereye support is easy to fix with lower eyelid retraction or infraorbital implants which are not that expensive and the results are incredible

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, highT and Deleted member 23554
Which failos you have in your eyes? Luckily for undereye support is easy to fix with lower eyelid retraction or infraorbital implants which are not that expensive and the results are incredible
i have one of the worst undereyes you can see. even normies call me names because of it. i need infraorbital implants+canthoplasty+uee fat graft

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Which failos you have in your eyes? Luckily undereye support is easy to fix with lower eyelid retraction or infraorbital implants which are not that expensive and the results are incredible
how much are orbital implants?

i have one of the worst undereyes you can see. even normies call me names because of it. i need infraorbital implants+canthoplasty+uee fat graft
Damn you have nct?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Descarga

Massive lifefuel

what do you look like without morph

what do you look like without morph
I deleted the pic but the same image with 50% thinnier eyebrows and more scleral show. Sounds like not a lot but i really change a lot, especially irl

In my school there are a lot of guys that have average/normie traits, (Jaw, eye shape) even some of them are below 5'6 and still get girls, simps and respect, and they all have exactly those black-thick eyebrows with an average eye shape/orbitals, I have positive, long, medium-close set eyebrows with pct hooded and downturned medial canthus eyes, however my undereye is shit, dark circles, bags and droppy lower eyelid which reveals scleral show, and my eyebrows are not dense and dark enough, So thats why my looks are heavily affected and brings me down to like 2 psl points,

This is how i would look like with all those flaws fixed: (Face app morph that moves lower lid by milimeters and makes eyebrows darker)
View attachment 2049161
Insane eyepill, even tho i still have flaws like monkey ears, big ass nose and bags/dark circles, I opened a yubo account with this pic and in less than 6 minutes more than 10 legit htb and 1 stacy matched with me (Some messaged first) Completely brutal, Gonna get lower lid/otoplasty surgery and minox for eyebrows asap
Start minox asap, i had terrible eyebrows and now after 4 months they grew a lot in lentgh(now they go past the lateral canthus and are in lune with the cheekbones), i'll do it until the end of the next year, results becomes definitive after 2 years and in the meanwhile they can only get better

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
I have positive, long, medium-close set eyebrows with pct hooded and downturned medial canthus eyes, however my undereye is shit, dark circles, bags and droppy lower eyelid which reveals scleral show, So thats why my looks are heavily affected and brings me down to like 2 psl points,
Squinting and squinching solved this issue for @Shieda_Kayn
Try it out

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Start minox asap, i had terrible eyebrows and now after 4 months they grew a lot in lentgh(now they go past the lateral canthus and are in lune with the cheekbones), i'll do it until the end of the next year, results becomes definitive after 2 years and in the meanwhile they can only get better
Yeah i already started using it but im not consistent rn, Im gonna start applying it 2 times a day

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
Yeah i already started using it but im not consistent rn, Im gonna start applying it 2 times a day
Once a day is fine too, I apply it once because it's really annoying ngl

• Love it
Try it out
No i look tryhard and aspie af squinting, would rather have a lower blef to remove all that bs permanently, and make both of my lower lids straighter and symmetrical, as you can see in the pic one eyelid is droppier than the other

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and StrangerDanger
No i look tryhard and aspie af squinting, would rather have a lower blef to remove all that bs permanently, and make both of my lower lids straighter and symmetrical, as you can see in the pic one eyelid is droppier than the other
Yea don’t squinch, if you don’t have the right orbitals it will looks aspie af and people will notice it.

Yea don’t squinch, if you don’t have the right orbitals it will looks aspie af and people will notice it.
Yeah but i mostly do it cuz i want to look as good as possible without tryharding or doing weird faces, Just looking natural

Try it out
Can't believe all these users on .org don't know this simple trick for 12 psl giga gandy clone eye areas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadOrDeath and StrangerDanger
I also have subhuman under eye-area. You may want to try glasses, I found that they hide my eye area a lot.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and ChadOrDeath
I also have subhuman under eye-area. You may want to try glasses, I found that they hide my eye area a lot.
Yeah i use glasses but i feel like a cuck with them, some guys told me i look like clark kent, which should be a good thing but my self esteem is lower than an old man's libido

damn i need the same thing for my eye area , do you know what was the exact procedure done ?
I did read the surgery article and it seems to be an infraorbital implant and midface lift

Last edited:
I did read the surgery article and it seems to be an infraorbital implant and midface lift
i see , but the lifted lower eyelid comes mostly from the midface lift am i right ?

I did read the surgery article and it seems to be an infraorbital implant

i see , but the lifted lower eyelid comes mostly from the midface lift am i right ?
Yes but infraorbital implant makes a difference too, since it mostly covers all the undereye area, maybe she had a flat face and needed midface lift

what race r u

u look rlly good bro wtf

• Woah
u look rlly good bro wtf
Even tho i have some facial flaws now i only cope with surgery, When i get them i would look even better than a simple edit

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Even tho i have some facial flaws now i only cope with surgery, When i get them i would look even better than a simple edit
ypu could be chad with softmaxxes

ypu could be chad with softmaxxes
Yeah i asked for a psl rate later and they told me i should whiten my skin as a softmaxx, basically fix my colouring

Yeah i asked for a psl rate later and they told me i should whiten my skin as a softmaxx, basically fix my colouring
ou dont habe a single failo tbh

ou dont habe a single failo tbh
How? My lids and eyebrows are visibly assymetrical, my ears are protuding, and my chin is a little bit recessed, at least all those are fixable

How? My lids and eyebrows are visibly assymetrical, my ears are protuding, and my chin is a little bit recessed, at least all those are fixable
ears are bad yes, ur assymetry is unnoticeable

• Hmm...

View attachment 2049161
exactly we need to fix our eyes asap recessed upper maxillacels have a brutal life

exactly we need to fix our eyes asap recessed upper maxillacels have a brutal life
Is bad undereye area caused by recessed upper maxilla? My forward growth is good and i have protuding cheekboned but i have negative orbital vector, I have seen guys with flat cheeks, mediocre forward growth, but they still have good undereye support and neutral/positive orbital vector