Good forward growth test

What is this retardation OP? Delete this decimal iq thread

Bro it doesnt make any sense ded srs

a person can have a small skull (or a proportional small skull in relation to his body) and good foward growth bro.
BUT the size of the skull doesnt matter when it comes to the forward growth of the jaw. A big or a small skull doesnt have to do with how long your jaw is. You should be able to fit at the very least 7-7.5 in order to be considered a perfect specimine in terms of jaw.

BUT the size of the skull doesnt matter when it comes to the forward growth of the jaw. A big or a small skull doesnt have to do with how long your jaw is. You should be able to fit at the very least 7-7.5 in order to be considered a perfect specimine in terms of jaw.

i wont even write another comment. Just read my last reply several times and see the contradiction for youserlf tbh

i wont even write another comment. Just read my last reply several times and see the contradiction for youserlf tbh
You are literally 1 iq idk what else to say. I am literally explaining to you how it works and your brain still cant process it. Thats not on me.

instructions unclear, I chopped off my own dick and killed my parents.

Do you mean put you hand where the jaw starts and if your hand is the same size then you have good forward growth? Because putting your hand under you jaw makes no sense

I have perfect forward growth (with my chin implant)

if u look down and cant see ur chin, rope.

lmfao what is this thread. you sure you dont mean cm?

lmfao what is this thread. you sure you dont mean cm?

Na, it's in inches. The 7.5 measurement comes from the fact that the average hand is measured at 7.5 inches starting from the top of the finger to the palm of the hand.

Bacteria IQ OP

Just go with average hand measured height then. Take an object that's 7,5 inches, (no, not my dick).
I was actually planning to use dick to measure bone growth... wtf is going on bro

Dr Joel Defrancq 1456571001093015200 4051

My cat has a higher iq than you OP and she literally eats insulation off the pipes in my house