Good Genes Really Come in Packages. Mostly

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
Most goodlooking people are also good at academics, sports, music, can get in shape if they try, good social skills,
also good at video games. Some may look ugly due to acne, fat etc. but can become goodlooking if they fix those issues.

Incel trait = Shit at academics, sports, music, bad social skills and even
shit at video games and extremely bitter and angry at it. Also ugly as fuck despite no acne, fat etc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Lonenely sigma and Gonthar
Ehh idk. I thought about it too but some of these things may be positive effects rather than genes.

Think of intelligence for example. If you are gl you are more likely to get praised, and thus will show off more, and thus appear to be smarter too.

Opposite goes for an ugly smart person.

Fundamentally tho there are no good or bad genes, just desirable and undesirable ones. There's no reason why a facially gl person should have a higher chance of also having a good hair, height etc.

Pleiotropy

If I had gotten a palate expander and braces in my childhood I don’t think I would have even known about this forum tbh

Disagree
There's lots of talented and skillful people who are ugly as fuck, and a lot of Chads who are braindead normies with no real skill or talent

They're both in similar amount I think

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane