Good insoles to gain 1 / 1.5 inch ?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
I usually wear boots with 1in heel, what insoles would you recommend to add some height without it being obvious? I'm ready to pay more if they're more comfortable or better for posture & stuff. Idk what those on amazon are worth

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
You need a Custom silicone lift implant by eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer and Deleted member 6111
Get buff. Ironically you will look taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6111 and Matheus
Amazon product ASIN B07ZHKVKJQ
just get these. idk if theyre bad for your posture or whatever but they will make you look taller, although theyre prone to falling apart. use them first though to see how it goes cuz theyre cheap.

also you shouldnt really be wearing shoes unless you go out. barefoot unless you have to. massive shoes when you wanna impress people

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
those arent uncomfortable unless you use the maximum setting but theyre probably not great for posture. i dont think any are that great for posture though. its just the nature of the thing

• +1
Amazon product ASIN B07ZHKVKJQ
just get these. idk if theyre bad for your posture or whatever but they will make you look taller, although theyre prone to falling apart. use them first though to see how it goes cuz theyre cheap.

also you shouldnt really be wearing shoes unless you go out. barefoot unless you have to. massive shoes when you wanna impress people
Ok thanks. Why shouldn't I be wearing shoes unless going out?

Lifts cost 6..99$ on amazon

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Ok thanks. Why shouldn't I be wearing shoes unless going out?
i think barefoot is just better for your posture. people here are obsessed with posture. apparently barefoot runners get fewer joint injuries. im not an expert and i dont run at all but it makes sense that the body isnt designed to wear shoes, so barefoot/those shoes that protect your feet but are so minimal its basically barefoot, would be better for posture. also i just like to let my body breathe, eg sleep naked, go topless, wear shorts as much as possible etc

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and WadlowMaxxing
but yeah i cant imagine these are good for your posture, so only wear them when you actually care if people think youre tall, and going barefoot could balance any damage

• +1
but yeah i cant imagine these are good for your posture, so only wear them when you actually care if people think youre tall, and going barefoot could balance any damage

i wear them, they only make it a little harder to keep posture, but like women with heels, you can adapt to it. It's much more impressive when a girl has perfect posture with heels. So you can learn to do it too.

• +1