Good looking curry gets the ethnic tinder experience

That is just brutal. 1 match in a week???

When the coping is too strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 21863, EdouardManlet and 1 other person
>"good looking"
>"Curry"
No

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 28610
Why is mena a less failo
indian = curry, scammer funny accent, poverty, rapist, smelly
Mena = terrorist, intimidating accent, gulf prince or isis jihadi
Mena has falios but it's clearly better

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Xangsane
imagine not being clean shaven and having long hair in 2023

Now imagine how the roles would be reversed if I, a Nordic HTN, went on Tinder in India. jfl :lul: JBW

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and SubhumanCurrycel
Now imagine how the roles would be reversed if I, a Nordic HTN, went on Tinder in India. jfl :lul: JBW
I tried nordic chadlite on tinder india, 12 likes in 2 days lol

Not Nordic, not chadlite, not Tinder, not India, not a real experiment. :unsure:
Try it urself or srch threads here, its because indian girls know these are foreigners so they swipe left on them. India isnt Philippines

I see the same kind of guys rated chadlite here throwing hissyfits on the daily about the flat maxillas of european people.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Try it urself or srch threads here, its because indian girls know these are foreigners so they swipe left on them. India isnt Philippines
Ok, fair enough, could be. But if that man was actually in India, and, say, he said in his profile he's living in India for five years for work or something, it would be very different.

He's extremely good looking facially, What's his height though?

• +1
Yubo and wizz isn’t anything bro i pulled so many blonde stacylites and stacys on that. tinder and bumble are the real challenge

bgm what do u think about indian muslims like me with arabian prince name should i larp and bleach my lips?
Just download the app post your pictures and watch yourself get near nothing (tinder bumble hinge)
0D854168 F609 4AB4 BCF4 15F093AA9F15

First 12 hours i got 15 likes. But i cant see who any of them are. Ive only swiped about 10 hoes so far and now ive run out of likes.

• +1
hes trying to play the jock look but he needs to be playing the bling bling look and drive a mercedes and wear dior sauvage or some shit lol

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, you're 100% right.

He's trying to put himself in the white jock category, a group he can't really compete with.

Should be going for the slightly thuggish (but not full on roadman) aesthetic, which is what I also do as an ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Always start caging when I see people use looksmaxxing terminology in normie spaces.

"It's death tier bro" :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Unless you’re lightskinned you can’t pull it off. Ideally he’d be more jacked and broad unfortunately his frame cucks him
Im Dravidian and I pull it off, I def couldn’t pull off masc pheno

• +1
I see the same kind of guys rated chadlite here throwing hissyfits on the daily about the flat maxillas of european people.
Let my people cope man they need it. Pheno and racepill is devastating.

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
If he had green eyes he'd be slaying

• +1
It's not fair to use indians as the standard for ethnics. Pajeets are the world's worse race, and other ethnics do a lot better than them.

• +1
It's not fair to use indians as the standard for ethnics. Pajeets are the world's worse race, and other ethnics do a lot better than them.
This is true, if he was East Asian with similar bone structure he’d do a lot better

He should go back to India if he wants pussy. He is invisible in the west.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty