Good looking curry gets the ethnic tinder experience

what do you think of a nigga like mirin2234 how would he do
Half Currys are fine but like he's not really good looking like that. He's meth addict maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 21661 and SubhumanCurrycel
I hate this monkeys

Save europe

Blame the country and globohomos for trying to fix their piss poor fertility rate by flooding immigrants in

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Kamui
Blame the country and globohomos for trying to fix their piss poor fertility rate by flooding immigrants in
Whites will soon be extinct after their woman keep getting raped and willingly creampied by ethnics and having their half breed mutts

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Lmao and SubhumanCurrycel
Hopefully bro gets vitiligo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Deleted member 29167
I wish Indians, ethnics, and Dark Skin Blacks not including you would just learn their place and not partake in the dating market at all. Just work their 9 to 5 and Go straight to their dens and not a peep more.
Blud tried sneaking in darkskins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shieda_Kayn, Kamui and 2 others
This guy wouldn’t be an incel tho, or am I still being to optimistic?
Naw he’s not even close to currycel tier but he wouldn’t get jack shit on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and aesthetic beauty
I really believe that third world war it's time to begin and the earth to be finished

Obed is KING, do not question his wrath.
I was trying to see if most Tyrone’s were doing this well as a general trend.
Naw he’s not even close to currycel tier but he wouldn’t get jack shit on dating apps
That’s what I was thinking too. I’ve seen gl ethnics do well irl, but never on dating apps.

I was trying to see if most Tyrone’s were doing this well as a general trend.

That’s what I was thinking too. I’ve seen gl ethnics do well irl, but never on dating apps.
A mulatto guy with similar appeal would probably do better than him but not by a large margin tbh

Yeah bitches on dating apps are picky af and only want the crème de la crème of the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1%, this guy would have a better chance getting a gf irl anyways idk why he’s on dating apps if he wants a genuine relationship lol, all you’re gonna get is a bunch of ball park left over bitches looking for hook ups

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
A mulatto guy with similar appeal would probably do better than him but not by a large margin tbh

Yeah bitches on dating apps are picky af and only want the crème de la crème of the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1% of the top 1%, this guy would have a better chance getting a gf irl anyways idk why he’s on dating apps if he wants a genuine relationship lol, all you’re gonna get is a bunch of ball park left over bitches looking for hook ups
I'm just wondering why gl Indians don't translate on old. I have seen some bag decent women. Especially on Tiktok.

I'm just wondering why gl Indians don't translate on old. I have seen some bag decent women. Especially on Tiktok.
Bitches are secretly racist that’s why, it’s more of a general pheno thing than race tbh cuz obviously curries can slay and they’re not all smelly subhumans like everyone on this site says they are lol

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Anchor_Ship, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Everytime i get comfortable threads like these remind me to give it all to be as whitepassing as possible. Thank you.
I don't care about being white passing. I feel your pain.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
I don't care about being white passing. I feel your pain.
Because you can rick nic kaufmann game. I’m basically oussama guessoum so no cloring halo for me. Pretty sure you’ve already seen my face as well.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yubo and wizz isn’t anything bro i pulled so many blonde stacylites and stacys on that. tinder and bumble are the real challenge

bgm what do u think about indian muslims like me with arabian prince name should i larp and bleach my lips?
Call yourself Jeffry and bleach

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 24770 and Kamui
Because you can rick nic kaufmann game. I’m basically oussama guessoum so no cloring halo for me. Pretty sure you’ve already seen my face as well.
You have good colouring!!

• Hmm...
Go tan nicca

• JFL
Go tan nicca
Already tried, but instead of the golden migger gandy skin tone i turn horribly yellow/brown.
You have good colouring!!
Only because of extreme contrast between the white/paleness aif the skin and the darkness of my eyes/hair. Pretty boring besides that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Xangsane
Already tried, but instead of the golden migger gandy skin tone i turn horribly yellow/brown.

Only because of extreme contrast between the white/paleness aif the skin and the darkness of my eyes/hair. Pretty boring besides that.
Which is a unique niche!!

• +1
Entertaining discussion 😀

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I think this guy and other curries would do better if they weren't trying to compete with white chads in the way they present themselves. Their bone structure and hair pattern is too caucasoid, and they style themselves similarly. They should lean into a kind of Latino or mixed dude look
This and he should also grow out his hair and drip/prettyboymaxx. Too many curries try to pull off the masc look, just makes them look even more ethnic

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 24770
Less ethnic failo and girls would rather be dominated by a terrorist, i can dm u my name bro
I think this guy and other curries would do better if they weren't trying to compete with white chads in the way they present themselves. Their bone structure and hair pattern is too caucasoid, and they style themselves similarly. They should lean into a kind of Latino or mixed dude look
tell me how exactly bhai

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I wish Indians, ethnics, and Dark Skin Blacks not including you would just learn their place and not partake in the dating market at all. Just work their 9 to 5 and Go straight to their dens and not a peep more.

There is no point in working from 9 to 5 to live in a society where others reap what you have sowed.

The only deathnics who leave a great legacy are the ones who go live as a curse of God on earth. Men like Bindy Johal

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Shieda_Kayn
hes trying to play the jock look but he needs to be playing the bling bling look and drive a mercedes and wear dior sauvage or some shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and EdouardManlet
Half Currys are fine but like he's not really good looking like that. He's meth addict maxxed
How can women tell the difference between half curries and fairer skinned Indians?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Anchor_Ship and aesthetic beauty
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, SubhumanCurrycel, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Cause dickpill is brutal and foids have slept with curry’s a handful of times and had bad expirneces with the third thumb. Tinder needs to add verified dick size. My cock got leaked in the foid circles around where I’m from so I get matches.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ascendedd, Sprinkles and 2 others
As a South Asian you’re either Pitch Black or Lightskin as Latino. To have success

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
HOLY COPE LMAO like chad or tyrone doesn’t act muh aarogant it’s literally bad boy appeal

Attachments

• CEA9D867-ED75-40EB-902E-F225C36634C0.png
    CEA9D867-ED75-40EB-902E-F225C36634C0.png
    689.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Krakowski, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
This and he should also grow out his hair and drip/prettyboymaxx. Too many curries try to pull off the masc look, just makes them look even more ethnic
Unless you’re lightskinned you can’t pull it off. Ideally he’d be more jacked and broad unfortunately his frame cucks him

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Muh “skin color doesn’t matter bro it’s all about features”

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte