Good-looking Men Live in a Different World

Out of curiosity, what is the minimum PSL most agreed upon that gets approached by women? I used to get approached by women at my retail job all the time and got fuck buddies out of it when I was 14 percent body fat and I don't even consider myself close to Chadlite. At my peak, HTN at best.

Out of curiosity, what is the minimum PSL most agreed upon that gets approached by women? I used to get approached by women at my retail job all the time and got fuck buddies out of it when I was 14 percent body fat and I don't even consider myself close to Chadlite. At my peak, HTN at best.
6.5+

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing
Ugly, average, and attractive people will experience different realities.

Sad thing tbh. We say “oh just work hard and you will get a wife and a family.” -while you slay away for 8 years in university and medical school to get into the work force at 33 only to actually start your own practice at 40 and in the meanwhile get a washed up slut at 36 who “loves you for your work ethic” and then divorces you at 42 and leaves you in a pile of paperwork and depression. Not to mention you’re already NW6 and overweight.

Then you have the attractive people who can breeze through college and get a job that their daddy got them because we all know networking beats actual hard work. And they spend their summers traveling while tanning in the French Polynesian Islands then fly to Amsterdam to party with their friends he met while studying abroad.

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh life is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

The truly gifted people don’t know what hard work is. They’ve never had a hard job in their life. They get constant praise, their skin looks amazing into their 30’s because they’ve had 0 stress in life. They don’t have to look at how much a piece of clothing is when they’re shopping. They don’t have go into student debt. Their parents pay for everything and have a trust fund set up for them, worth millions.

Just fucking lol at the quality of life difference attractive people live.

The only way we can even get to a fraction of what a truly blessed person will experience is through looksmaxxing. Every 0.25PSL increase is worth it. Every workout session is worth it. Every overtime hour to pay for surgery is worth it. Going from 4PSL to 4-4.75PSL will open so many doors for you. Looksmaxx like your life depends on it, because it really does.
Well. it's well written, but most don't have it all, even chad usually don't have both statut and money.
The most important thing is actually to be at least above average, and have your income without working, enough to do whatever you want in life, and ascend.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I used to get approached by women at my retail job all the time and got fuck buddies out of it when I was 14 percent body fat and I don't even consider myself close to Chadlite. At my peak, HTN at best.
People here are on average pretty delusional about that.

People here are on average pretty delusional about that.

Yeah like at best I was a HTN with the amount of attention I was getting at the time. Seeing "7 or bust" seems a little farfetched.

being good looking makes other guys automatically want to be your friend
easier getting accepted into social circles, etc..

its more than just fucking dumb sluts
what’s the minimum height if I wear lifts and fraud to 6”4 will this be barely enough? im not being sarcastic by the way, there’s a street close to where I live that’s the Madison Avenue of this place and it’s 6”5 central

once I get double jaw ill be better so ill be able to go after 5”8 girls who come from the normal part of the city they care about face but I don’t in the slightest it’s more a going out where’s there’s short spanish blonde traffic thing

Cope they live in the same world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 9827, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Its lifefuel/motivation for me
Cant wait to ascend and enter this world

Being goodlooking is a huge halo but i see so many subhumans with hot girlfriends

If u are good looking then girls will treat you better and make it easier, but even normie soycucks can get hot girls

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, LILMAXILLA, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846 and Deleted member 7866
My best friend is a chad, he says it really does get annoying, when below average/average girls approach him and try to make moves all the time, he says he feels like a boy toy, it gets boring.

The hottest/most desirable ones usually don't approach, he still has to approach them, but he can still mostly get any chick he wants.
I still get laid, but he really can't fathom how much more work I have to put in than he does, JFL, I stopped doing double dates with him, because he mogs me and I can see it in my dates eyes. :feelswhy:

But it is what it is, all the softmaxing and surgerymaxing still has noticeably improved my experience with women, each fraction of PSL made my life better, all I can do is strive to maximize my potential and live life. :chad:

I have been trying to tell people this. Go look at a guy like Cavill's IG feed for instance. Man is a guaranteed 6.5 PSL some say 7 PSL. All of his comments are from roasties or ugly Asians/SA girls. A Chad gets up to Becky level of pussy without even having to bat an eye. But the true Stacy's hold so much fucking power it's insane. They NEVER have to approach.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 3043 and yorker12
We really need to start making a distinction between good-looking and elite-looking in our parlance

We really need to start making a distinction between good-looking and elite-looking in our parlance

Good looking = HTN or somewhat Chadlite. 6 PSL and above is Chad (no PSL 8 exists) and that's what I would consider elite-looking.

Good looking = HTN or somewhat Chadlite. 6 PSL and above is Chad (no PSL 8 exists) and that's what I would consider elite-looking.

Elite looking is gigachad. PSL 6 is not that uncommon on a university campus. PSL 6.5 - 7 is "elite-looking".

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 643
Elite looking is gigachad. PSL 6 is not that uncommon on a university campus. PSL 6.5 - 7 is "elite-looking".

I have no idea what universities you look at. Majority of people I see on campus are normie or look like they haven't brushed their hair in 84 years.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
4999E1BC 3AF7 4C58 B1FC 0BAECFB50675

Sad got txt a few hours ago. Confirmed. It’s a waste of time talking to women unless your attractive or popular.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and TheChosenChad
Everything you described is exactly how women would treat me in Thailand, the Philippines or even some other countries in southeast asia.

Tall white normies like me can ascend without ever having to looksmax. This is lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and alex569
Everything you described is exactly how women would treat me in Thailand, the Philippines or even some other countries in southeast asia.

Tall white normies like me can ascend without ever having to looksmax. This is lifefuel.
cope because it is prostitution basically and you can't even get laid with your own women
over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 10679, Deleted member 9072 and 3 others
cope because it is prostitution basically and you can't even get laid with your own women
over
I can get laid within my own country but there is a difference. Getting laid in Canada, even for a guy much more good looking than me, requires a lot of effort unless you're rich or popular.

The guys who are able to get laid a lot easily with barely any effort tend to be either multi millionaires (or billionaires) or famous celebrities, those men actually rank higher than most good looking guys who aren't famous or rich.

In Thailand, as a white man I win in every letter of LMS (looks, money and status), since thai women love white men more than the locals I automatically mog all the locals in looks, then since Canada is a richer country than Thailand, I mog the locals again in both money and status.
And the same thing can be applied to most countries of southeast asia. I could never get that same level of SMV back home, even if I was richer, better looking or higher status, I'd still be higher SMV in southeast asia. That's what none of you understand about southeast asia.

And I have seen that this LMS thing applies even to men who are very old, because it's the white skin that gives them a very high looks level. And older men usually have more money too and more important positions at their job so they may even do better than most young white men who visit Thailand.

Even in another country where looks couldn't be involved, it's still not prostitution, you forget why women love men who have money. It's not just because they want that money for themselves, it's because they know what life it can provide for them. And the idea that rich men are cucked is pure cope created by poorcels, rich men get more women than the vast majority of men and an ugly but rich tycoon will get laid a lot more than a good looking broke guy.

It's not prostitution because she is attracted to your ability to make the money, not just the money itself.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
s
I can get laid within my own country but there is a difference. Getting laid in Canada, even for a guy much more good looking than me, requires a lot of effort unless you're rich or popular.

The guys who are able to get laid a lot easily with barely any effort tend to be either multi millionaires (or billionaires) or famous celebrities, those men actually rank higher than most good looking guys who aren't famous or rich.

In Thailand, as a white man I win in every letter of LMS (looks, money and status), since thai women love white men more than the locals I automatically mog all the locals in looks, then since Canada is a richer country than Thailand, I mog the locals again in both money and status.
And the same thing can be applied to most countries of southeast asia. I could never get that same level of SMV back home, even if I was richer, better looking or higher status, I'd still be higher SMV in southeast asia. That's what none of you understand about southeast asia.

And I have seen that this LMS thing applies even to men who are very old, because it's the white skin that gives them a very high looks level. And older men usually have more money too and more important positions at their job so they may even do better than most young white men who visit Thailand.

Even in another country where looks couldn't be involved, it's still not prostitution, you forget why women love men who have money. It's not just because they want that money for themselves, it's because they know what life it can provide for them. And the idea that rich men are cucked is pure cope created by poorcels, rich men get more women than the vast majority of men and an ugly but rich tycoon will get laid a lot more than a good looking broke guy.

It's not prostitution because she is attracted to your ability to make the money, not just the money itself.
sounds like pure cope and you're a virgin incel from Canada so clearly you can't get laid

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 6111 and 1 other person
s

sounds like pure cope and you're a virgin incel from Canada so clearly you can't get laid

Current weight : 290 pounds
Sounds like something a fat troll would say. I should have known not to even send you that high effort post.

Sounds like something a fat troll would say. I should have known not to even send you that high effort post.
But I mog you hard in terms of height and looks so over for you

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and WadlowMaxxing
is she black
Yeah avg looking. I go out my way to be friends with her because she don’t know but I’ve slept 1 of them. Hoping to get more. Might make a tinder into a platonic friend request.

But I mog you hard in terms of height and looks so over for you

6'3
290 pounds
My stats:

Height: 6'4"
Weight 170 lbs

Comparison:

6'4" > 6'3"

You:
Bmi

Morbidly obese

Me:
Bmi2

Normal weight

Tenor 3

The women that you have sex with:
Funny gif fat women bite joke close

Giphy 1

And you have the audacity to claim that you're not an incel which is hilarious.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, WadlowMaxxing, fogdart and 3 others
My stats:

Height: 6'4"
Weight 170 lbs

Comparison:

6'4" > 6'3"

You:
View attachment 846817
Morbidly obese

Me:
View attachment 846819
Normal weight

View attachment 846821

The women that you have sex with:
View attachment 846854

View attachment 846858

And you have the audacity to claim that you're not an incel which is hilarious.
Not really, I date and have sex with women better looking. As I have shown.

you have a gay alien skull and are a kissless virgin
Just face it I have better bones than you even under that fat and I life mog you hard

plus you have gotten surgery already
Brutal

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10679 and 3 others

Just face it I have better bones than you even under that fat and I life mog you hard

Brutal
Better looking? Show them again. You must be blind.

Brutal

translate pls
Basically I dm her friend and her friend must’ve showed her. Over means even the 3-4’s we message have better options.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
View attachment 846683

Sad got txt a few hours ago. Confirmed. It’s a waste of time talking to women unless your attractive or popular.
"girls add letters to words not to seem mean". thats literally a meme on tiktok/insta rn

View attachment 846683

Your fault. Why would you text with a woman? All you have to do is get her number and tell her to go for drinks. If she refuses, she's not interested. Move onto the next one.

You were her little girlfriend feeding her attention.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, burner and randomuser2407
I have been trying to tell people this. Go look at a guy like Cavill's IG feed for instance. Man is a guaranteed 6.5 PSL some say 7 PSL. All of his comments are from roasties or ugly Asians/SA girls. A Chad gets up to Becky level of pussy without even having to bat an eye. But the true Stacy's hold so much fucking power it's insane. They NEVER have to approach.
Whether a girl will approach or not has nothing to do with her looks but everything to do with her personality, shy girls never approach, while girls who have very high self confidence (especially thots) will approach the men that they like. Even if a girl is fat, if she is shy and afraid to get rejected, she won't approach you.

This is why, most of the time, they'll show signs that they like you without approaching you because they are afraid of getting rejected. The only women who approach are those who are so confident that rejection doesn't affect them.

View attachment 846683

You should have played dumb, you just told her everything you were thinking in that moment, giving her all the power, a classic rookie move. Hopefully you learn from this mistake. Also, don't use more emojis than her, and don't write more than her.

• +1
Reactions: burner

Brutal
He's gotten surgery jfl? which ones?

wtf
elite male models such as simon nessman are rare as fuk
but yeah i agree looksmax or death

I’ve posted many times
Just face it i mog you
Your occipult is the worst I’ve seen

I am not the biggest fan of @copingvolcel but jfl @LondonVillie you don’t mog anyone, ever, at any point in time. Not on this site, certainly not irl, not even at the local London Mental Asylum where you belong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 9827, Deleted member 10679 and 2 others
I am not the biggest fan of @copingvolcel but jfl @LondonVillie you don’t mog anyone, ever, at any point in time. Not on this site, certainly not irl, not even at the local London Mental Asylum where you belong.
Mj laughing
Funniest roast of the day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 6341 and Be_ConfidentBro
problem? You’re obsessed with me
I lifemog on here but being tall, hung and not being a virgin. He face mogs you sure but he’s too arrogant and thinks he’s a male model

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
problem? You’re obsessed with me
I lifemog on here but being tall, hung and not being a virgin. He face mogs you sure but he’s too arrogant and thinks he’s a male model
I never said that I am a male model.

You messaged me on a racist tirade and said you could easily be a male model
I never said racist things about you or anyone on this forum. Anything can be misinterpreted though either deliberately or accidentally depending on your intentions. And I only called you fat after you attacked me, but even after you attacked me, I never said racist things because I am not a racist person, I don't discriminate based on race, if you claim that then you really don't know me.