Good looking people should be taxed, while ugly people should be given benefits proportionally

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Looks compensation law. 5/10s would be totally neutral. Above 5 are taxed accordingly to their looks. Below 5 are given benefits according to their looks enough to completely sustain themselves if ther looks are truecel level.
People would be checked randomly to avoid people gaining weight on purpose only for the check. Only structure would be rated so dressing badly or having bad hygiene wont reduce your tax. If someones looks change the tax/benefit for them would be readjusted.
Thia sems like a fair measure to counter the tremendous quality of life unbalance that comes from looks.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot, ZyzzReincarnate, dodt and 2 others
So you want to pay tax ?
Plus the majority of people are considered subhuman on rating sites

I don't want a check in the mail for my ugliness. I just want a gf. No money can replace that void.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others
Looks compensation law. 5/10s would be totally neutral. Above 5 are taxed accordingly to their looks. Below 5 are given benefits according to their looks enough to completely sustain themselves if ther looks are truecel level.
People would be checked randomly to avoid people gaining weight on purpose only for the check. Only structure would be rated so dressing badly or having bad hygiene wont reduce your tax. If someones looks change the tax/benefit for them would be readjusted.
Thia sems like a fair measure to counter the tremendous quality of life unbalance that comes from looks.

I love it when retards try to change the world ??

This nigga is 30+ on a site for teenage to early 20 year olds talking about a theoretical looks-tax ???

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yeah

Fuck this.

How would we determine attractiveness? PSL is flawed and normie ratings aren't much better. Use the golden ratio on people's faces?

This nigga is 30+ on a site for teenage to early 20 year olds talking about a theoretical looks-tax ???
Advice for ugly faggots on this forum: don't reproduce and spread your incel genetics thanks :)

Ageism is not good, and another form of discrimination over something our of our control.

Also please provide any argument on why my form of doing justice is retarded
lmaooo

pay for surgeries to end up paying more because you ascended

:feelskek:

If you are good looking you have a dramatically higher quality of life. Even if you did it trough ascension, enjoying a dramatically better quality of life than other males should be taxed anyways.
How would we determine attractiveness? PSL is flawed and normie ratings aren't much better. Use the golden ratio on people's faces?

This would be the hardest part. PSl is not flawed, but you could conduct experiments related to attractiveness with people, and determine their looks by them.
I don't want a check in the mail for my ugliness. I just want a gf. No money can replace that void.

Do you prefer to be ugly and mistreated AND broke? Or be ugly and mistreated but at least have some spare money in compensation?

No brainer here

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Very good idea actually. I think it will deserve its attention in near future, taking into accout the direction of how things develop.

Goodlooking autists to be given a waver of course

Good idea but will never pass the majority . All women would rather want us subhumans ( below 8) to pay the taxes while chads and Tyrone’s are allowed to work out whole day , eat healthy and fuck different bitches every day . I think that’s what feminists truly want . They want us subhumans to work our ass off , pay taxes and be sexless - while chads and Tyrone’s are groomed to fuck and breed

We all should do rebellion - remember we are majority men (70-80 percent ) . If all of us unite , we can take over the government within days .

Hail ER !
Good idea but will never pass the majority . All women would rather want us subhumans ( below 8) to pay the taxes while chads and Tyrone’s are allowed to work out whole day , eat healthy and fuck different bitches every day . I think that’s what feminists truly want . They want us subhumans to work our ass off , pay taxes and be sexless - while chads and Tyrone’s are groomed to fuck and breed

We all should do rebellion - remember we are majority men (70-80 percent ) . If all of us unite , we can take over the government within days .

Hail ER !

The ugliest and the smartest amongst us should become the law makers in new world order .

Last edited:
  • +1
Each Chad will ask some money from the foids that they allow to have their dick taste. Foids will force their betabuxxers to pay, and in the end it will all be the same. Betabuxers overpaying even more jfl

• +1
Reactions: Final82
You're pathetic weasles
- JBP

People that get pussy should get taxed.

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Most of us Should not breed . I agree 100 percent . I wish I was never born .

• +1
I just re-read this, I think on the other hand it will lead to GL arrogant guys flaunting their tax receipts lol

but still a fair measure