Good maxilla is a curse

D

Deleted member 32410

It causes nasolabial folds/ distinct smile lines due to projection of maxilla relative to the craniofacial area behind it this causing impressionable lines in the skin. the topographical contour of the maxilla especially the depression that occurs on either side of the lip corners.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 19453, bruhmaxxing and 1 other person
You should have a forward grown mandible to accompany ofc.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 32410
delusional

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Krakowski
A recessed maxilla causes nasolabial folds...

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Beastchodecode, garoupilled_ and 2 others
You should have a forward grown mandible to accompany ofc.
Sure that could potentially provide enough accommodation of a projected overall bone development

Fuck your retarded, it’s the exact opposite.

• +1
Reactions: redroses, Beastchodecode and datboijj
You are mixing concepts

Fuck your retarded, it’s the exact opposite.
he probably only has certain parts of the maxilla projecting, like the alveolar ridge
a good maxilla has every part of the bone projecting

he probably only has certain parts of the maxilla projecting, like the alveolar ridge
a good maxilla has every part of the bone projecting
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
It causes nasolabial folds/ distinct smile lines due to projection of maxilla relative to the craniofacial area behind it this causing impressionable lines in the skin. the topographical contour of the maxilla especially the depression that occurs on either side of the lip corners.
What are you talking about, the lines are hot as fuck on women because it shows protruded maxilla

true

A recessed maxilla causes nasolabial folds...
wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
how to get rid ?
it`s genetic, if your fat pads shifted closer to nose due to aging it`s over, losing fat will help a little bit but the best you can do is using fillers or removing buccal fat surgically

losing fat didnt work for me (10% now) and im not gonna do any surgeries till im 22 so it`s over for me, probably i wont do them even at age of 22 cause it`s pointless, my kids will have these folds anyway(or maybe i wont have any kids cause idk what will happen with my current relationships) cause my gf have the same problems

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing
OP is right. I have top tier forward growth but I lack lateral growth. So I have nasolabial foids

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing