Good morning wage slave cucks. Did you work hard this week? Did you praise women and BLM on your social media accounts?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Maybe if you're good, we'll let you stare at old landwhales for more than a minute and you won't have the police called on you.

Work hard to generate that tax revenue or we'll throw you in prison. Single moms need your money you disgusting pieces of trash.

Don't forget to virtue signal and show you support latest [SOCIAL MEDIA CAUSE]. If you have any pride in your gender, race or any thing really, we'll fucking kill you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 12165 and 27 others
meby. will u repe sum 9-10 y olds this summer pinkwell ?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Eccedentesiast, StephIsCold and 13 others
Maybe if you're good, we'll let you stare at old landwhales for more than a minute and you won't have the police called on you.

Work hard to generate that tax revenue or we'll throw you in prison. Single moms need your money you disgusting pieces of trash.

Don't forget to virtue signal and show you support latest [SOCIAL MEDIA CAUSE]. If you have any pride in your gender, race or any thing really, we'll fucking kill you.
Yeah, time to throw off that yoke by any means necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
At least you don't have to deal with this in the Balkans

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and vaninskybird
no, im unemployed
fuck wageslaving

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, AlwaysHaveQuestions, audreyen and 2 others
I did work HARD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4612

Oh no, I'm not an inkwell bro im totally a respected member of society, I don't want to be associated with this pedo bro we have no similarities bro, they'll accept me someday bro!

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 4612
I dont like NEET either unless its rich NEET.
I don't know if I qualify as rich NEET. I would say middle class NEET though

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, vaninskybird, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person

5A629DBF 1A64 42D0 A19E 79B5877E65C0

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 4612
Where does your money come from
parents. my mom died when I was young so I got a life insurance policy

also I own part of my house, so when that is sold I'll get a boatload of money

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 9699, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9699, vaninskybird and 1 other person

Yeah in your case wageslaving is pointless, but some of us have to moneymaxx and I don’t have any life expenses right now because I’m still a teenager so I can easily save up a lot of cash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
wageslaving is boring af and makes you depressed. I hated wageslaving when I did it for a year
I guess we are different then. I can't stay in my house for more than 1-2 days without doing something meaningful

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Bitch

Aren’t you gonna have to get a job some point down the line, like your current money can’t last forever I don’t think

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Aren’t you gonna have to get a job some point down the line, like your current money can’t last forever I don’t think
What if this is the house that @personalityinkwell lives in and invites his JBs to?

3C898B40 F1BC 426E 956B EC05796B2AF5

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
i wish i could neet tbh

• +1
tfw you work 5 hours a week and get paid for 20

idk maby. I wanna go to Eastern Europe where the cost of living is cheap

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Salaries are cheap there too though. Expect to work 7 days a week to stay afloat.
well I will bring money there to start off. maybe I will rent out properties and live off passive income

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Wallenberg and Deleted member 12002
idk maby. I wanna go to Eastern Europe where the cost of living is cheap
Go to Vietnan instead. You could make more than enough money there working only part time about 3 or 4 days a week.

Go to Vietnan instead. You could make more than enough money there working only part time about 3 or 4 days a week.
Eastern Europe has better looking women though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 12002
Incel validation thread unfortunately

• Hmm...
You could never wage slave because ur too autistic even though you know you need to (eventually you will)
So in the mean time you can cope with thinking that every 'wagecuck' is a BLM soyboy

You could never wage slave because ur too autistic even though you know you need to (eventually you will)
So in the mean time you can cope with thinking that every 'wagecuck' is a BLM soyboy
I have wageslaved in the past though.

and I dont think I necessarily will have to wageslave

WageSlaveWhiteknight

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 4612
In the past how many years you have been rotting you could have been wagecucking to attain financial freedom in EE while you live with ur parents
i have actually only been NEET for less than a year.

anyways when the house is sold I am gonna go to EE and fuck poor women left and right

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Working and exercise are mandatory for good health and sense of accomplishment

What I disagree with is the Federal Reserve's Inflation, the forced political correctness, the sky high tax rate to give to Non-Whites and Israel, and of course the constant drug tests

But seirously tho, rotting the day away is not good brother, us humans must do something

If I were you when you get all that money from selling the house atleast invest into real estate to rent out to tenants

Also make sure you go to the gym and get surgery if possible to become as good looking as you can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 4612
srs elab though. what meme are you talkin about?
thinking that eastern europe is cheap, i bet my life your house mogs mine to andromeda
if u want something decent you're gonna bleed money, there are few places that are nice in ee (mostly the capitals) rest is dogshit filled with villages that you would find in bohemia in 1453

sry i was sleeping

Personalityinkwel is the hero we need

• Love it
thinking that eastern europe is cheap, i bet my life your house mogs mine to andromeda
if u want something decent you're gonna bleed money, there are few places that are nice in ee (mostly the capitals) rest is dogshit filled with villages that you would find in bohemia in 1453

sry i was sleeping
my house does mog yours tbh

however I dont really care that much about having a house as nice as mine. I am willing to downgrade

• So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird
going neet and making off the table money sounds ideal

• +1