Good night org😴

rt6ldarboyo

rt6ldarboyo

OK
Joined
Jul 17, 2026
Posts
1,751
Reputation
3,533
billions must sleep

@Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @slayermtn🍇
@simematic
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jordan Barrett, simematic and 5 others
gn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jordan Barrett, rt6ldarboyo and 1 other person
cock night
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and rt6ldarboyo
billions must sleep
Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.

When the blazing sun is set, and the grass with dew is wet. Then you show your little
light, twinkle, twinkle all the night. Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you
are.

Then the traveler in the dark thanks you for your tiny spark. How could he see where to
go if you did not twinkle so? Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.

As your bright and tiny spark lights the traveler in the dark, though I know not what you
are, twinkle, twinkle, little star. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.

Goodnight brah, sweet dreams :owo::whistle:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gen1leman, Jordan Barrett and rt6ldarboyo
Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.

When the blazing sun is set, and the grass with dew is wet. Then you show your little
light, twinkle, twinkle all the night. Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you
are.

Then the traveler in the dark thanks you for your tiny spark. How could he see where to
go if you did not twinkle so? Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.

As your bright and tiny spark lights the traveler in the dark, though I know not what you
are, twinkle, twinkle, little star. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.

Goodnight brah, sweet dreams :owo::whistle:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Burger king man on plane
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and rt6ldarboyo
Good morning :owo:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman

Similar threads

Mooks Laxx
Replies
4
Views
36
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
Mooks Laxx
Replies
4
Views
35
ClayBeingGray
ClayBeingGray
lowinhibragecel
Replies
2
Views
26
lowtide654
lowtide654
carvxx
Replies
6
Views
41
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
couragecel
Replies
2
Views
26
DeeVeeDee
DeeVeeDee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top