rt6ldarboyo
OK
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2026
- Posts
- 1,751
- Reputation
- 3,533
billions must sleep
@Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @slayermtn🍇
@simematic
@Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @slayermtn🍇
@simematic
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Gn brobillions must sleep
@Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @slayermtn🍇
@simematic

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high,billions must sleep
Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high,
like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.
When the blazing sun is set, and the grass with dew is wet. Then you show your little
light, twinkle, twinkle all the night. Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you
are.
Then the traveler in the dark thanks you for your tiny spark. How could he see where to
go if you did not twinkle so? Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.
As your bright and tiny spark lights the traveler in the dark, though I know not what you
are, twinkle, twinkle, little star. Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are.
Goodnight brah, sweet dreams![]()
good morningbillions must sleep
@Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @slayermtn🍇
@simematic
Frère Jacques, frère JacquesGood morning![]()
See you brobillions must sleep
@Jordan Barrett @Gen1leman @slayermtn🍇
@simematic
Merci frreroFrère Jacques, frère Jacques
Dormez-vous Dormez-vous
Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines
Ding-deng-dong, ding-deng-dong