Good nootropics for better mood and less Brain fog? (no snakeoil shit)

D

Deleted member 26092

Mistral
What nootropic or even a stack of nootropics is good for better mood and concentration.
Maybe something that also let‘s you sleep better as UARS makes me sleep shit and feel tired during the day.
No pseudo bs or shit that doesn‘t work and is just a waste of money.
Also something that‘s useable for a 17 year old.

Its this thing called "sleeping 8 hours a day" and "A healthy diet and exercise" and "Fasting"

Last edited:
Its this thing called "sleeping 8 hours a day" and "A healthy diet and exercise" and "Fasting"
Can‘t sleep well because my UARS/sleep apnea is fucking my sleep up.
Also my current dead end job gives me almost no time to cook or exercise, as I spend a bit over 3 hours to travel to work and back.

Also my current dead end job gives me almost no time to cook or exercise, as I spend a bit over 3 hours to travel to work and back.
You can still do fasting, ksm 66 ashwagandha makes me feel less stress but most nootropics are cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26092
You can take meth or anything and it won't make up for shit sleep. Its like breaking your leg and taking pain killers. You might be able to walk but you are still fucked and the issue is not resolved.