good nose for me?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
Tomorrow I'm going to a rhinoplasty appointment and I wanted to know what you think is the ideal nose for my face?to be able to show the doctor

Attachments

• IMG_20210920_194603.jpg
    IMG_20210920_194603.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20210911_160754.jpg
    IMG_20210911_160754.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20210911_160812 (1).jpg
    IMG_20210911_160812 (1).jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 95
do you think that would be good?had already done this photoshop some time ago

Attachments

• autist.png
    autist.png
    726.8 KB · Views: 93
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
rhinoplasty is useless in your case

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, EverythingMattersCel, ManzareK and 3 others
That morph above is about the best it could be probably. You won't get a huge change but you could mess things up if you took too much off your nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343
im very ugly its over. there's nothing I can do to change my subhumanity?
send a video of your face
you look extremely autistic in these selfies

That morph above is about the best it could be probably. You won't get a huge change but you could mess things up if you took too much off your nose.
so you think rhinoplasty is useless for me? I was already told that rhinoplasty was the best thing I could do

so you think rhinoplasty is useless for me? I was already told that rhinoplasty was the best thing I could do

No it makes you look a little better but just warning you about taking too much off as I have seen doctors mess up people doing that. That morph above is what should be done basically.

No it makes you look a little better but just warning you about taking too much off as I have seen doctors mess up people doing that. That morph above is what should be done basically.
I think my doctor is very good. Doctors also know what looks good on the face, don't they?

I think my doctor is very good. Doctors also know what looks good on the face, don't they?

I would show the doctor that morph to be on the safe side. I have seen quite a few cases where they made the nose too thin for someone's face.

you look decent and high t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Colored contacts would halo you a lot. But a rhino is ideal for “feminizing” your features like you wanted.

Honestly your nose itself looks fine it's just your nostrils are too wide, you really only need an alar base reduction which can be performed on it's own. You have masc features you don't wanna get a twink nose it will look really bad.

Honestly your nose itself looks fine it's just your nostrils are too wide, you really only need an alar base reduction which can be performed on it's own. You have masc features you don't wanna get a twink nose it will look really bad.
Do you think the image I put up is good?