Good ogee curve but poor lateral protrusion from frontal?

O

Ocelot

Is this possible? My BF% is somewhat high but even if I push my cheeks in, my zygos have nearly no lateral protrusion, but I've a good ogee curve.

?

I have the opposite. I don’t have much of an ogee curve but have visible hollow cheeks. Cheekbone shape probably differed by race/phenotype

I have the opposite. I don’t have much of an ogee curve but have visible hollow cheeks. Cheekbone shape probably differed by race/phenotype
I have hollowing when leaner. You can have pretty bad zygos and still have hollowing.

tits

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
forward growth
I thought it would be the opposite, right?

For instance Asians often have big zygos from the frontal but very poor forward growth (and hence bad ogee curve).

I thought it would be the opposite, right?

For instance Asians often have big zygos from the frontal but very poor forward growth (and hence bad ogee curve).
idk abt that since i see asians with ogee curve a lot. you might be underestimating your lateral growth since you claim to have an ogee curve. this website can give you unrealistic high standards

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Boldandbeautiful and Ocelot
lateral protrusion of zygos isn't as important as anterior protrusion for guys. For females tho, lateral protrusion matters a lot more than anterior protrusion.

big, visible lateral protrusion of zygos on guys look very feminine(jordan barrett for example). In my opinion, the lateral width of the zygos should be equal to the distance between of your forehead(sean o pry as an example) and jaw(sean o pry has a smaller bigonial width than ideal tho). it gives off masculine appeal.

TL;DR : Anterior protrusion gives that nice ogee curve(if you have less buccal fat ofcourse).
Lateral protrusion gives you a higher FWHR, but it has to be near the same distance as your forehead and jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, aspieSavage and Ocelot