Good side profile x-ray?

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Mistral
Does anyone have an x-ray image of what a good side profile looks like?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Allornothing, sportsmogger and 5 others
x-rays age you, jfl at ageing yourself with hazardous radiation

always reject x-rays, dentists and people have aged me a ton when i was a gullible child

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, sportsmogger and 7zyzz7

always reject x-rays, dentists and people have aged me a ton when i was a gullible child
@BrahminBoss @7zyzz7 agree?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
x-rays are certified jewish slop to age you. just bone smash and take k2 instead of getting face surgery OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, ccwarrior, anthony111553 and 4 others

Bro no way getting a facial x-ray will age you so much to the point you should never take one

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Bro no way getting a facial x-ray will age you so much to the point you should never take one
takeing one to check for dental caries or whatnot is pure jooish scheme , i mean ive never had dental caries in my life why bombard me with x rays?

my mom always has fortunately i look young relative to everyone else at college. Got one done though for ortho tho cuz my teeth are kind of crooked figured i’d analyze my side as well since what’s done is done

takeing one to check for dental caries or whatnot is pure jooish scheme , i mean ive never had dental caries in my life why bombard me with x rays?
You're already exposed to multiple radiation rays and frequencys throughout each day, why do you think taking an x-ray would be worse than all that?

You're already exposed to multiple radiation rays and frequencys throughout each day, why do you think taking an x-ray would be worse than all that?
yeah i’m pretty sure it’s only a few days of ageing jfl

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
because it's unnatural.

its a high amount of radiation in a very short duration

• +1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, Youㅤ and JCaesar
this is awful guys i am never getting an x-ray again
btw
Does anyone have an x-ray image of what a good side profile looks like?

because it's unnatural.

its a high amount of radiation in a very short duration
Neither is the rest of the radiation you're exposed to each day. If we wanna get technical in a single day you can be exposed to (kind of) the same amount of radiation a x-ray gives without taking one

Obviously it's bad, but I still don't get why you'd stress it so much (considering again we are already exposed to those levels of radiation each day)

View attachment 2650404View attachment 2650406
I mean, how many people do you know who have gotten that from getting a few x-rays? Obviously it's bad (it's artificial radiation after all) and can be a gamble according to ray peat, but is that the only reason you'd avoid it completely?

Again, we're all exposed to toxicity and radiation everyday, maybe even up to the amount a x-ray would give

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ and 7zyzz7
Neither is the rest of the radiation you're exposed to each day. If we wanna get technical in a single day you can be exposed to (kind of) the same amount of radiation a x-ray gives without taking one

Obviously it's bad, but I still don't get why you'd stress it so much (considering again we are already exposed to those levels of radiation each day)

I mean, how many people do you know who have gotten that from getting a few x-rays? Obviously it's bad (it's artificial radiation after all) and can be a gamble according to ray peat, but is that the only reason you'd avoid it completely?

Again, we're all exposed to toxicity and radiation everyday, maybe even up to the amount a x-ray would give
yeah true EMF is a big problem. no reason to get x rays unless theres an actual reason. all the x rays ive gotten have been for literally nothing

• +1

if its something you really want to do nobody can stop you blud. i think red light therapy and aspirin after the xray can mitigate alot of the damage.

• +1
if its something you really want to do nobody can stop you blud. i think red light therapy and aspirin after the xray can mitigate alot of the damage.
Don't get me wrong I don't like x-rays either jfl, but they are sometimes the only way you can know about your bones in detail. Many people say it's not good to take them especially frequently or during development
yeah true EMF is a big problem. no reason to get x rays unless theres an actual reason. all the x rays ive gotten have been for literally nothing
Would y'all say a growth plate (or wrist) x-ray can really damage you in some way? It's one of the only ways I would know how open they are or my bone age

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Youㅤ
Don't get me wrong I don't like x-rays either jfl, but they are sometimes the only way you can know about your bones in detail. Many people say it's not good to take them especially frequently or during development

Would y'all say a growth plate (or wrist) x-ray can really damage you in some way? It's one of the only ways I would know how open they are or my bone age
if you could ask for gear to protect the rest of your body so it damages only the wrist region that would be ideal

• +1

your age and how much youve grown in the past 2 years will tell you about your plates, no?

• +1
idk obviously its not the end of the world just do what your heart wants and that will be right choice worrying about X ray damage is worse than what it will do likely. just dont get too many and take some aspirin after it.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and JCaesar
your age and how much youve grown in the past 2 years will tell you about your plates, no?
I haven't grown in the last 2 years but I still can't even grow a beard and I'm still shorter than most my male family members. I might have another growth spurt waiting for me but I had to know as I may hop on AI and HGH

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
idk obviously its not the end of the world just do what your heart wants and that will be right choice worrying about X ray damage is worse than what it will do likely. just dont get too many and take some aspirin after it.
Thanks, why aspirin though?

What's the name of that type of gear?
idk, youll have to ask. they normally give you a lead vest but ideally you would protect the cranium and the rest of the body as well

• +1
idk, youll have to ask. they normally give you a lead vest but ideally you would protect the cranium and the rest of the body as well
Do they know about this stuff cause I don't wanna sound autistc or something there jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Youㅤ
Do they know about this stuff cause I don't wanna sound autistc or something there jfl
who cares if you sound autistic your health is much more important

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, mirrormogger and JCaesar
I haven't grown in the last 2 years but I still can't even grow a beard and I'm still shorter than most my male family members. I might have another growth spurt waiting for me but I had to know as I may hop on AI and HGH
are you in teens still?

• +1
Yup 15 rn
high dietary calcium stretching and optimizing thyroid function can help. especially if your family members are much taller still you have room to grow

• +1
if i was 15 i would drink a lot of milk and try to make some eggshell powder

• +1
high dietary calcium stretching and optimizing thyroid function can help. especially if your family members are much taller still you have room to grow
I'm gonna take a stack with calcium and collagen but idk if I should supplement T3 and T4 or take thyroid, I know most people's thyroid is weaker than it should be but I don't really know how to optimize it naturally

• +1
if i was 15 i would drink a lot of milk and try to make some eggshell powder

I was gonna supplement calcium since I can't get pure raw milk and don't frequently get the non-box pasteurized one (I know the ideal would be getting it from food though). Heard lots of people here who can drink a liter of raw milk a day jfl. Eggshell powder might be easier to make though

• +1
I'm gonna take a stack with calcium and collagen but idk if I should supplement T3 and T4 or take thyroid, I know most people's thyroid is weaker than it should be but I don't really know how to optimize it naturally
buy some cynomel and take 5mcg with each meal and see if your health improves

• +1
calcium from dairy product sand supplemental eggshell powder, collagen (preferably in the form of gelatin) and t3 would be an amazing stack for a 15 year old looking to grow. add some vitamin D3 and youre probably ahead of all your peers

• +1
regular pasteurized milk is fine, ive never drank raw too expensive and inconvenient.
There is a source from a farm that sells raw milk here but I'm scared because the cows there are vax though

• So Sad
calcium from dairy product sand supplemental eggshell powder, collagen (preferably in the form of gelatin) and t3 would be an amazing stack for a 15 year old looking to grow. add some vitamin D3 and youre probably ahead of all your peers
Rn my stack was:

Calcium
Collagen
Boron
Magnesium
Zinc
K2 MK4
D3
B12 (possibly)

And I was thinking of later hopping on AI and maybe do GH with it

• Hmm...
There is a source from a farm that sells raw milk here but I'm scared because the cows there are vax though
i hope you didn't get memed by some faggot like hamza into thinking anything that isnt raw milk is bad for you...

• Woah
i hope you didn't get memed by some faggot like hamza into thinking anything that isnt raw milk is bad for you...
Kind of jfl, I stopped drinking coffee and the box milk my parents get from the grocery stores but I think there's barely actual milk in that

• So Sad
Rn my stack was:

Calcium
make your own calcium powder, most supps contain toxins try to limit supplement focus on whole foods and thyroid function
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...wders-to-calcium-carbonate-supplements.26497/
get glycine from gelatin or bone broth if your parents know how to make that
Boron
Magnesium
Zinc
i would drop all of these tbh focus on milk, eggs, cheese, ground beef. contains all these and plenty more
K2 MK4
D3
these are good
B12 (possibly)
dont supp b12 just eat some beef liver twice a month and have red meat a few times a week if you can
And I was thinking of later hopping on AI and maybe do GH with it
this is up 2. do these things have proven track record of helping with height growth? im not a manlet so i dont know for this one.

• Woah
get glycine from gelatin or bone broth if your parents know how to make that
Is calf's foot jelly a good source for it? Cause there's a candy-like food of it here that's pretty common
i would drop all of these tbh focus on milk, eggs, cheese, ground beef. contains all these and plenty more
They got boron too?

this is up 2. do these things have proven track record of helping with height growth? im not a manlet so i dont know for this one.
The AI is for nuking/lowering my estrogen and keep my growth plates from closing, can keep them open for years longer with it but gotta watch out for side effects. Need them to be open so GH doesn't make me ogre or grow other cartillage

Also what do you think of taking herb supplements like Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali or Butea Superba? Was thinking of ordering the last two

• +1
Ashwagandha, Tongkat Ali or Butea Superba?
useless garbage, stick to whole foods & vitamin D3 k2. buy real steroids if you want to mess with your hormones.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and JCaesar