Good side profile x-ray?

mirrormogger

mirrormogger

Mistral
Does anyone have an x-ray image of what a good side profile looks like?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
useless garbage, stick to whole foods & vitamin D3 k2. buy real steroids if you want to mess with your hormones.
I didn't wanna mess up with injecting T and I heard those herbs are aphrodisiac so they increased T (and apparently ashwagandha was good for your thyroid)

yes this sounds like an extremely good dish has eggs and gelatin in it JFL
Yea they sell a sugary jelly of it here didn't think it would actually be healthy though jfl

• Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7
They got boron too?
i just wouldnt mess with trace minerals supplementation TBH. everything in your body has an intricate balance & eating whole foods usually covers all your bases. although i have heard people improving their health supplementing occasional boron/magnesium/zinc but i wouldn't make it a daily thing. the quality of supplements like this is very important i wouldn't just buy the first thing on amazon. make sure it has little excipients in it.

i would recommend these products if youre keen on supplementing them
https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Encapsulations-Picolinate-Absorbable-Hypoallergenic/dp/ B00083B1DY/
https://www.amazon.com/Angstrom-Minerals-Boron-8-ozs/dp/ B004PIEOT6/

when u try supplements make sure you pay attention to your body libido/temperature/sleep/pulse/energy so you can understand if you're taking something beneficial. but really all you need is whole foods. Milk eggs and grass fed hamburger patties/ground beef covers almost all the nutrients you need.

• Woah
Reactions: JCaesar
Yea they sell a sugary jelly of it here didn't think it would actually be healthy though jfl
no this sounds like an optimal food. i would love to have this once or twice a week. im stuck eating gummy bears for my gelatin intake since i ran out of gelatin powder JFL

• Love it

Not an example of a chad tier side profile but its all i have. It demonstrates how important forward growth is in a side profile

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
(and apparently ashwagandha was good for your thyroid)
synthetic thyroid hormone is also good for your thyroid also JFL. leave those meme powders for the tiktok normie fags.

• +1
i just wouldnt mess with trace minerals supplementation TBH. everything in your body has an intricate balance & eating whole foods usually covers all your bases. although i have heard people improving their health supplementing occasional boron/magnesium/zinc but i wouldn't make it a daily thing. the quality of supplements like this is very important i wouldn't just buy the first thing on amazon. make sure it has little excipients in it.

i would recommend these products if youre keen on supplementing them
https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Encapsulations-Picolinate-Absorbable-Hypoallergenic/dp/ B00083B1DY/
https://www.amazon.com/Angstrom-Minerals-Boron-8-ozs/dp/ B004PIEOT6/

when u try supplements make sure you pay attention to your body libido/temperature/sleep/pulse/energy so you can understand if you're taking something beneficial. but really all you need is whole foods. Milk eggs and grass fed hamburger patties/ground beef covers almost all the nutrients you need.
Isn't mostly everyone somewhat deficient in things like zinc, magnesium or K2 though? I wasn't gonna take a huge amount of them but I've heard it was optimal to include them in a stack due to your body utilizing them so much

Also all the amazon links have the product appear unavailable to me, does purebulk ship worldwide?

Also all the amazon links have the product appear unavailable to me,
i put a space in the link since my adblocker blocks amazon links on looksmax so i assume everyone elses does too just remove the space

• +1
no this sounds like an optimal food. i would love to have this once or twice a week. im stuck eating gummy bears for my gelatin intake since i ran out of gelatin powder JFL
Bro this is kind of lifefuel that we actually created something great here jfl, I thought they weren't even healthy for you due to how sweet they tend to taste and for most being made in industries

• Love it
Do you think it's best to eat them raw or is that also a mem?
nahhh dont eat them raw JFL wtf??? just make sure theyr gras fed and cook them how you like them. eating raw meat is disgusting NGL cooked meat taste way better and less chance of getting sick. cooking probably only destroys a few percent of the protien rawtards like to overexagerate everything. every civilized person in recorded history cooked their foods

• +1
  • +1
synthetic thyroid hormone is also good for your thyroid also JFL. leave those meme powders for the tiktok normie fags.
Idk I thought those were more "natural" or something jfl, reading about them have all those effects about them increasing T, helping with your skin and whatnot

i put a space in the link since my adblocker blocks amazon links on looksmax so i assume everyone elses does too just remove the space
Oh yeah I'm talkin about the amazon page, it says the product is out of stock or something, they might not ship to where I live I guess

• So Sad
nahhh dont eat them raw JFL wtf??? just make sure theyr gras fed and cook them how you like them. eating raw meat is disgusting NGL cooked meat taste way better and less chance of getting sick. cooking probably only destroys a few percent of the protien rawtards like to overexagerate everything. every civilized person in recorded history cooked their foods
Bro tbh the rawtards might have gotten to my head but I've always thought eating milk, eggs and meat raw would give you way more nutrients than cooked? Our ancestors ate hard raw foods and were moggers with no deficiencies

• JFL
Does it not really make a difference to supplement a low dose of them once in a while then?
yeah i mean you can try them out if you want, but imo you would be wasting your money. i would just buy more d3 and k2 mk4 with all that money and turn into an anabolic powerhouse. spend you money on whole foods. just imagine if a gallon of milk was marketed as a magical aphrodisiac super supplement that would cure all your ailments and make you high T then everyone would be lining up to pay $40 for some milk JFL. Whole foods mog these powders hard boyo.

• +1
sugar is good for you JFL
raypeatforum.com
just dont eat goyslop
I read it does increase IGF-1 but I didn't think eating sinthetic sugar would be great? I didn't really go on the ray peat forum tbh

i would just buy more d3 and k2 mk4 with all that money and turn into an anabolic powerhouse.
Are they that powerful? Apparently they can build and thicken way more bone but I'm scared if they do that much as it would be great but I'm recessed jfl

• So Sad
eating milk, eggs and meat raw would give you way more nutrients than cooked? Our ancestors ate hard raw foods and were moggers with no deficiencies
if i had access to raw milk and cheap i would drink it but currently its not worth it. pasteurized milk is just a little worse but way more convient and cheaper & i dont think drinking pasteurized milk can also harm you.

eggs are fine to consume raw but quite disgusting if you dont blend them in a shake. also eggs white consumed raw can bind to biotin. i do raw egg yolks in my shakes all the time. i have like 6 raw egg yolk a day blended with from fruit as my protein shake.

raw meat is fine if it grass fed but i think cooking it taste and smells way better.

• +1
if i had access to raw milk and cheap i would drink it but currently its not worth it. pasteurized milk is just a little worse but way more convient and cheaper & i dont think drinking pasteurized milk can also harm you.
Would you drink raw milk if the cows were vax still?

also eggs white consumed raw can bind to biotin
So you should only consume the yolk raw? I mean it's just B7 I guess

raw meat is fine if it grass fed but i think cooking it taste and smells way better.
It does but rawtards always press that raw meat has way more nutrients, not sure if they're exageratting there

Would you drink raw milk if the cows were vax still?
yeah milk is too valuable of a food to give up. mogs 99% of foods even if its paturized, from vaxxed cow, with shitty vitamin A+D added.

• +1
So you should only consume the yolk raw? I mean it's just B7 I guess
no i have raw whole eggs all the time in my shake just lately ive switched to just egg yolks as an experiment. i dont think the biotin binding thing is a big deal but i want to optimal.

• Woah
It does but rawtards always press that raw meat has way more nutrients, not sure if they're exageratting there
fuck rawtars. beat them until theyre dead and eat them raw JFL. why would you want to eat raw meat just cook it JFL. i wouldnt mind a bite but an entire full course meal of raw meat sounds unappetizing as fuck. Leave it for those low IQ monkeys

• JFL
yeah milk is too valuable of a food to give up. mogs 99% of foods even if its paturized, from vaxxed cow, with shitty vitamin A+D added.
I mean I could get raw milk but the cow is still vax so I thought pasteurizing it would at least diminish that or something jfl

• +1
no i have raw whole eggs all the time in my shake just lately ive switched to just egg yolks as an experiment. i dont think the biotin binding thing is a big deal but i want to optimal.
Whats in the shake?

Whats in the shake?
raw eggs, fruit (berries or bananas, whatever i have on hand) and a cup of milk for consistency. sometimes ill add cane sugar if i want it sweeter

• Woah
i've made theads about my egg shakes

• Woah
Is ray peat all viable btw cause I read many people shittin on him, idk what to trust anymore
yes hes a once in alifetime high IQ genius, smarter than any one else you follow on the internet. i trust him with my life tbh

• Woah
i've made theads about my egg shakes
Mirin but bro 12 eggs a day be expensive jfl

• JFL
yes hes a once in alifetime high IQ genius, smarter than any one else you follow on the internet. i trust him with my life tbh
Btw what do you think of Adam's pill guide? It's schizo but he went agaisnt a lot of what Ray Peat thinks there (even got a section shittin on him JFL)

He doesn't seem to say much that would be absurd but I read lots of people criticizing on him for some reason

He doesn't seem to say much that would be absurd but I read lots of people criticizing on him for some reason
people who say the trust bring out haters like nothing else. what do you expect? bruh was talking about seed oils in 1980 i think hes ahead of the curve.

• +1
Btw what do you think of Adam's pill guide? It's schizo but he went agaisnt a lot of what Ray Peat thinks there (even got a section shittin on him JFL)
idk what that is

• +1
people who say the trust bring out haters like nothing else. what do you expect? bruh was talking about seed oils in 1980 i think hes ahead of the curve.
The giga brainwashing made by the american food pyramid makes it harder for people to criticize modern diet, tbh it's not even that hard to understand his "pyramid". Can be pretty hard to avoid some things though (I still use sunflower oil for meat idk if it's that bad)

• +1
idk what that is
It's a long guide tbh it doesn't seem to offer anything that could be bad for you but then again idk about it since it's kind of schizo jfl

• +1
The giga brainwashing made by the american food pyramid makes it harder for people to criticize modern diet, tbh it's not even that hard to understand his "pyramid". Can be pretty hard to avoid some things though (I still use sunflower oil for meat idk if it's that bad)
79c4c91803e2c66e86d65d00b6da0bc6

• +1