I have everything except for the clavicles

my clavicles are average:rage:
Im skinnyfat and i mog the first guy :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
left is not nearly as bad as your birth giving hips And inability to lose fat

• So Sad
Reactions: FatmanO
I think everyone should carefully analyze their frame and overall body to guide their training. so many dudes just try to make their chest and upper arms big and maybe work legs a lot too because they like to see their numbers get bigger. then wonder why society lied to them saying working out would make them more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
ahhhhh yes, comparing someone who looks like he just started lifting 6 months prior against a professional wrestler juiced to the gills with 10+ years of lifting. very nice

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
ITT Gymcel copers who think OP's example is just a matter of who's worked out more. Newsflash: frame is genetic and mostly due to bone structure, not muscle. Dude's frame on the right would obliterate the left guy's frame even if the left guy roided out of his mind.

Guy on the right would look better with a smaller waist.

ITT Gymcel copers who think OP's example is just a matter of who's worked out more. Newsflash: frame is genetic and mostly due to bone structure, not muscle. Dude's frame on the right would obliterate the left guy's frame even if the left guy roided out of his mind.

And OP is coping by comparing a 5th percentile frame to a 80th percentile roided one

This nigga used Batista I’m done

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Both looks gi

ahhhhh yes, comparing someone who looks like he just started lifting 6 months prior against a professional wrestler juiced to the gills with 10+ years of lifting. very nice
But he also has short clavicles..etc
left is not nearly as bad as your birth giving hips And inability to lose fat
Keep using coping mechanisms buddyboyo

Do you know what is funny? Is that if they both had the same faces and height, and the guy on the left had a wider bideltoid he would be infinitely more attractive than the guy on the right

Do you know what is funny? Is that if they both had the same faces and height, and the guy on the left had a wider bideltoid he would be infinitely more attractive than the guy on the right
Id agree tbh but this post is more of proportion thing rather than a advocate for steroids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Lifefuel.

My ribcage is huge with avg clavicles at 5'10 so i can ascend by blowing up shoulders and delts.

Also my small skull makes my frame huge jfl

what is it then
Let me explain better:

Frame does exist, thing is inceldom takes many thing to other level cuz incels feel too much pleasure finding problems that don't even exist.
99% of males have a frame that enables them to look good with muscles.

Know the framecel?
9k0cb9w0j8f21
He isn't real. Only problem is his large waist, and large waist is very average and though it reduce attractiveness, it doesn't kill it. His shoulders look narrow cuz he is deadlifting. When you perform exercises with this movement, your shoulders bend downwards, so they look narrow

This is him in normal posing:
2d60d2ae551a450b3b256065fdbe3296
See how average he looks. That "born to be fucked" vibe is all cut.
Someone just saw his pic and then framecel meme begun.

Know the other framcel?
Images

He is normal aswell.
I7MYMMr

The funny thing is incels say so much nonsense that since WAW4 was launched they spell something that's NOT EVEN REAL

I hope i explained well, it seems i'm mad but nah just chill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 5875, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
Let me explain better:

Frame does exist, thing is inceldom takes many thing to other level cuz incels feel too much pleasure finding problems that don't even exist.

Know the framecel?
View attachment 218949
He isn't real. Only problem is his large waist, and large waist is very average and though it reduce attractiveness, it doesn't kill it. His shoulders look narrow cuz he is deadlifting. When you perform exercises with this movement, your shoulders bend downwards, so they look narrow

View attachment 218950

Know the other framcel?
View attachment 218955

He is normal aswell.
View attachment 218956

The funny thing is incels say so much nonsense that since WAW4 was launched they spell something that's NOT EVEN REAL

Holy shit this is such a good post, thanks for this. I learend something new

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheChosenChad and GigantorMaxxer
Let me explain better:

Know the framecel?
View attachment 218949

View attachment 218950

Know the other framcel?
View attachment 218955

He is normal aswell.
View attachment 218956

i found the reddit user

Holy shit this is such a good post, thanks for this. I learend something new
I know this sensation :) I took it from redditt guy. I was OBSESSED with frame and then i saw that post i was like "FUCK" and i couldn't believe REDDIT debunked some incel thing. I was really shocked

So much that i wrote a thread about it, if you get interested in all the explanation from the guy i got this, check it, full of info:
i found the reddit user
What?

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I know this sensation :) I took it from redditt guy. I was OBSESSED with frame and then i saw that post i was like "FUCK" and i couldn't believe REDDIT debunked some incel thing. I was really shocked

What?
he also still looks 10x better than with a beer gut and chbuby face too

• +1
Reactions: GigantorMaxxer
hate my tiny girly frame fml

How would you rate my frame?