Redditter OBLITERATES bad frame theory

GigantorMaxxer

GigantorMaxxer

Iron
As a guy who got to gym and only knew men have varying bone structrues, WAW 4 was shocking to me bringing this new concept: FRAME

It explained better to me bone structure, so i got the pictures of that framecel months in my head, and concluded 99% of world males have at least decent frames, and that guy was a utter below averager

Now this redditter OBLITERATES the theory. Guys, this man have a normal frame:
EXD9l IAIr9zMS3EBOs0bpT9UeRW6JHFhlHXUvTdhIA

Note: he also answered one big curiosity of mine, his name. Josh Leader

And that the outside (with sun light) guy and the one holding barbell are indeed the same person. Big ears and eye area seemed to be different in each pic

Also DEBUNKED other framecel memes

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: zsombi, BigBoy, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
average frame is not good enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Agree. You can’t judge a pic from somewhere holding a heavy barbell

average frame is not good enough
It is. Average frame, since frame varyies just a little, includes big and small frames. Anything beyond is huge frame, anything below is small frame

Lachowski, O Pry, and every top MM is small framed

My man wearing NFL shoulder pads to imagine what an actual frame would feel like...
31C3C50E 9AA7 4C71 8434 F8C7288C68CD

In all seriousness he’d look better if he had any sort of Neck thickness.

My man wearing NFL shoulder pads to imagine what an actual frame would feel like...
View attachment 195471

In all seriousness he’d look better if he had any sort of Neck thickness.
That pic is funny

His shoulders and hips are normal
Only problem is thick waist, but Urijah Faber, Tyson all have thick waists so...

And yes, he seems very ectomorphic. Most men have ok necks, but men that are too much of ectomorphs have necks too thin
you know that image is photoshopped, right?
I don't think so, it seems like angle only. Where you heard about it?

you know that image is photoshopped, right?

No it’s not. He’s actually narrow framed, but just barely; he just happens to look even worse in that pic because of the weights he’s holding.

let me cope with my big frame

SO much bluepill in the comments. Girls saying how they don't care about this shit, but rather they care about "if you can handle a difficult situation" or " you have ideas about who you want to be in life"

I hate women

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
No it’s not. He’s actually narrow framed, but just barely; he just happens to look even worse in that pic because of the weights he’s holding.
Indeed. Only real problem is thick waist, but it's an average problem

Screenshot 20191217 030501 Gallery

Looks so normal in this pic i CAN'T believe this is the guy i used as example to "gym is only useless in guys like these"

let me cope with my big frame
Frame do so little to your attractiveness...

BUT BE HAPPY! You can fill big frames with muscles faster than small ones! You're an easygainer bro! Yeeeeah! :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Indeed. Only real problem is thick waist, but it's an average problem

View attachment 195492

Looks so normal in this pic i CAN'T believe this is the guy i used as example to "gym is only useless in guys like these"

Frame do so little to your attractiveness...

BUT BE HAPPY! You can fill big frames with muscles faster than small ones! You're an easygainer bro! Yeeeeah! :)
i guess

but frame does add to your attractiveness by a lot. all clothes you wear will look better just by having a big frame. and you look more dom.

• +1
Reactions: GigantorMaxxer
Just read that thread a few weeks ago as well, good detective work from le redditor. Another thing is that a "big frame" is more likely to have wide pelvis and a worse V-Taper than a filled out "small frame".

The big factor when it comes to aesthetics though, and unfortunately it's one that you can do nothing about, is muscle bellies. The gymcel-meme guy actually has 90th percentile genetics in that area easily - full, wide pecs and good symmetrical abs.

• +1
Stop this cope. there is no escape from my baby frame

• Woah