Good way to know if you're high T (theory)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
This isn't a fact but a mere speculation based on experiences and correlations between topics.

As everyone here knows, T makes for bigger and thicker bones. High T teenager has more strength w/o training than a teenager with lower T. These are well known facts.

Armwrestling, this is imo a good theory to compare your T levels w/ other ppl. You'll see this irl too, the people who are naturally the strongest at armwrestling have thicker wrists, a bigger frame and just naturally more wrist and forearm strength. The kids who used to always win in armwrestling when we were younger were more built and looked more masculine compared to ppl who were dog shit at arm wrestling.

Arm wrestling is a lot of technique but w/o the power in your wrists and the thickness of your bones, you can not get far in the sport. So what I take from this speculation :
Naturally good at armwrestling = thicker bones, bigger hands, more grip/forearm/wrist strength, better frame = more T or better and more responsive androgenic recepters

Even now in the professional sport of armwrestling. Most of those world class armwrestlers are tall as shit and unbelievably strong, I have yet to see one professional armwrestler with a bad frame or tiny ass wrists. They don't even focus on bodybuilding and yet they all look buff as shit.

But some ppl are late bloomers, I get that
so take this with a grain of salt. the theory generally fits but there are exceptions ofcourse.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Egyptianmogger, EggKing and 6 others
water

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, dannydipss, Lucid and 1 other person
Every woman is a test booster

They are useless fuckdolls who make us hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, ConfusedBolivian, Narcissusmaxxing and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
i have high t but bad at arm wrestling

thin arms but good shoulders and chest

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
i have high t but bad at arm wrestling

thin arms but good shoulders and chest
good shoulders and chest don't automatically mean high t brodie

• +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing and LooksOrDeath
kys iranian nigger, I'm surprised you got a pc in your dirt town
dirt town 👇
T ezgifcom webp to jpg converter

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
@HighClassMaxing post your frame, true example of bigger and thicker bones.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
good shoulders and chest don't automatically mean high t brodie
neither does being good at arm wrestling
i checked sister
850 ng

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
This isn't a fact but a mere speculation based on experiences and correlations between topics.

As everyone here knows, T makes for bigger and thicker bones. High T teenager has more strength w/o training than a teenager with lower T. These are well known facts.

Armwrestling, this is imo a good theory to compare your T levels w/ other ppl. You'll see this irl too, the people who are naturally the strongest at armwrestling have thicker wrists, a bigger frame and just naturally more wrist and forearm strength. The kids who used to always win in armwrestling when we were younger were more built and looked more masculine compared to ppl who were dog shit at arm wrestling.

Arm wrestling is a lot of technique but w/o the power in your wrists and the thickness of your bones, you can not get far in the sport. So what I take from this speculation :
Naturally good at armwrestling = thicker bones, bigger hands, more grip/forearm/wrist strength, better frame = more T or better and more responsive androgenic recepters

Even now in the professional sport of armwrestling. Most of those world class armwrestlers are tall as shit and unbelievably strong, I have yet to see one professional armwrestler with a bad frame or tiny ass wrists. They don't even focus on bodybuilding and yet they all look buff as shit.

so take this with a grain of salt. the theory generally fits but there are exceptions ofcourse.
If you cuss.

yeah but bone thickness is not only about T levels

yeah but bone thickness is not only about T levels
that is true, that's where grip and wrist strength comes in to play

Or just get tested and see if ur actually high t or not

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
DNR, but here’s good method, ask yourself this:

“Am I injecting Schedule 3 Narcotics into my ass every 3.5 days?”

If the answer is no, you aren’t high T

• Love it
@HighClassMaxing post your frame, true example of bigger and thicker bones.
did someone call my name? WHATS UP STUPID NIGGERS
AH YEAH YOU WILL SEE MY HIGH TEST "BIG" AND "THICK" BONES NOW AHAHAHHAHA YOU STUPID FUCK THERE YOU GO HERE'S 1200 NG/DL TEST BONES BIG AND THICK FUCKKKERRR FUCK YOU I AM ETERNAL FRAMELET DOOMED JOINTLET ITS OVER BIIIIIIIIIAAAAATCHHH!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, efidescontinuado and Orc
Grip strength

how to know you're a male
- anogenital distance
- 2d:4d ratio
- forehead spacing
- having aspergers/adhd

I was never good at armwestling, but i was always the strongest at powerlifting, even won a competition when i was 18 in adults category bench press and i was natty at that time but i used to get mogged on armwestling tbh, i think it also has to do with slow and fast twitch muscles fibers genetics tbh but yeah, most armswestlers are t moggers

• +1
Good way to know your high T. Get ur blood work done. Y’all retards over complicate everything

I mog you thats me in the profile picture

I was armwrestling champion in middle school but I have thin wrists with big wide basketball hands.

Garbage, broscience, pseudoscience, mumbo jumbo, ramblings.

Also normal in todays culture to cuss a lo
Well there's people who cuss and there's people who really cuss. Myself, I'm pretty high T so I got a place all to myself in my home just for me to cuss at in privacy. It's a walk in closet near my bedroom. I'll spend at least an hour collectively in here every day. Sometimes I even call my friends from in here and we cuss together over the phone. Dudes like me take cussing to another level. Even in my friend group I'm often reluctant to get along with new members until I've hear them say enough cuss words. Once and a while there will come along a new hang about, and after a bit of time around us it turns out he doesn't even cuss at all. Guys like that never last long. They think they can hang with us but they can't.

• Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I know I’m high T because of the test I just injected into my ass

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo