Good websites for Over the counter medications?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
In europe, I need finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and sub5c3l
Just tell me the country and then i might be able to help you, if you want to you can PM me

• +1
Reactions: nofap and PseudoMaxxer
Depends on how strong your country’s border custom security is
But you can always try to order some, i mean you are losing 50€ at most so whatever

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and nofap
But you can always try to order some, i mean you are losing 50€ at most so whatever
Losing 50€ is nothing in terms of my hairs worth to me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Zeta
Good, well then go on indiaMART, and you will find the rest yourself, good luck!
Fuck you
Last time i got a package shipped from india it smelled horribly
Could just call my cousin in Mumbai to deliver me a box of curry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Zeta
Fuck you
Last time i got a package shipped from india it smelled horribly
Could just call my cousin in Mumbai to deliver me a box of curry
Aye, I’m just trying to help man

• +1
Reactions: nofap
JFL at you, i get dutasteride/fin without prescription in pharmacies in Bosnia also hop on dut, fin isn't that effective as dut has the same side effects but far more efficient

Last edited:
In europe, I need finasteride.
updates? i need to hop on dutasteride asap and there is only BG pharma it seems like

maybe we should just go on the darknet and buy from there

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
No idk, where do you buy it
i want to start taking duta, didn't take it yet. It seems that there is only BG pharma/ Qingdao Sigma Chemicals (i will buy from them but it takes 4 weeks for them to deliver and i want it ASAP)/ darknet/ risking buying from India

in my country you can get a precription online very easily but i can't do it since not 18 yet, it could be an option for you tho

• +1
i want to start taking duta, didn't take it yet. It seems that there is only BG pharma/ Qingdao Sigma Chemicals (i will buy from them but it takes 4 weeks for them to deliver and i want it ASAP)/ darknet/ risking buying from India

in my country you can get a precription online very easily but i can't do it since not 18 yet, it could be an option for you tho
are you in europe, I pay around 100€ total in fees and to get it here if I order it from shit india

• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
are you in europe, I pay around 100€ total in fees and to get it here if I order it from shit india
yes. in poland

wdym fees? I thought that you can't really ship from india since there are VAT customs in the EU so the packages get checked so you obviously don't want illegal shit ordered from there

• +1
yes. in poland

wdym fees? I thought that you can't really ship from india since there are VAT customs in the EU so the packages get checked so you obviously don't want illegal shit ordered from there
Last time I ordered Fin, they made me pay like 30€ in fees because it was “illegal” or some shit. like 20€ to ship my package from india to UK and 40€ to get it from there to me with a package forwarding system since they don’t ship to shitaly.

I bought from Alldaychemist.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
most steroid dealers will sell fin too

• +1
Last time I ordered Fin, they made me pay like 30€ in fees because it was “illegal” or some shit. like 20€ to ship my package from india to UK and 40€ to get it from there to me with a package forwarding system since they don’t ship to shitaly.

I bought from Alldaychemist.
wtf nigga you got ripped off

even tho it's indian so they should have very cheap meds the finasteride itself is pretty expensive let alone the shipping

fucking indians, they are all scamers: scamza, "Dr" K, and these jews

• +1
wtf nigga you got ripped off

even tho it's indian so they should have very cheap meds the finasteride itself is pretty expensive let alone the shipping

fucking indians, they are all scamers: scamza, "Dr" K, and these jews
Bro I’m gonna order like 360 tablets next few days and it’s gonna be 88$ without shipping from alldaystreetshitters….

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and PseudoMaxxer
  • Hmm...
doesn't it go bad or sth?
the one that I ordered expires in 2025, im ordering a year worth of it and I don’t think it’ll go bad.

I’m gonna increase my intake to 1mg daily from my 1mg mwf

• +1