Good words from @currypiller on TikTok probably some of you guys need to hear

xyukeeee

xyukeeee

Millimeters of bone, kilometers of success
The blackpill is all true and all that but, do not underestimate the toll it can take on your mental health. Especially if you're exposed to it almost every day. For men under 25, you should not think about the blackpill. The blackpill is mostly for men who tried their best in looksmaxxing, approaching, moneymaxxing, lifemaxxing in general but still failed.

I'm not trying to say that looks, money and status doesn't matter, they clearly do. But do not take it too serious. Heck, do not take life too serious. We're only here for a short time on earth. If you got bad cards, don't worry before trying everything in your power. Try to help your family, friends with the knowledge you gained from this community. That's what matters at the end.

I see a lot of hatred in this community, a lot of hatred. Do not blame women for your failures in dating, instead, blame the game for your failures. Also, stop using blackpill for hate which includes, hate towards men, ethnicities, women, and more. We are all the same, we all have the same soul. There is no reason for hate. If you don't believe it, well, you're too far gone.

To sum it up,

Take care of your close ones and stop taking life too serious. And also, get used to loneliness!! Life is not easy, so get used to losing your friends and being veerrrryy lonely.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
The blackpill is all true and all that but, do not underestimate the toll it can take on your mental health. Especially if you're exposed to it almost every day. For men under 25, you should not think about the blackpill. The blackpill is mostly for men who tried their best in looksmaxxing, approaching, moneymaxxing, lifemaxxing in general but still failed.

I'm not trying to say that looks, money and status doesn't matter, they clearly do. But do not take it too serious. Heck, do not take life too serious. We're only here for a short time on earth. If you got bad cards, don't worry before trying everything in your power. Try to help your family, friends with the knowledge you gained from this community. That's what matters at the end.

I see a lot of hatred in this community, a lot of hatred. Do not blame women for your failures in dating, instead, blame the game for your failures. Also, stop using blackpill for hate which includes, hate towards men, ethnicities, women, and more. We are all the same, we all have the same soul. There is no reason for hate. If you don't believe it, well, you're too far gone.

To sum it up,

Take care of your close ones and stop taking life too serious. And also, get used to loneliness!! Life is not easy, so get used to losing your friends and being veerrrryy lonely.
A little bit written in the "see how good I am" manner, but I agree in part

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee