Goodbye thread

D

Deleted member 15468

Kraken
The whole schery and prettyboy situation was my last straw, and this site is starting to heavily affect my mental state

spent a weekend away from this site and socializing and realised theres so much more to life than this bullshit, so much to live for other than getting validation for your looks

genuinely sad that I got so worked up over all this bullshit

anyways, to all the users i interacted with (aint gonna tag yall), goodbye and farewell i still had a lot of fun here, mainly by caging

I also wish all of you will ascend/get happy in other ways genuinely, even the most nihilistic and doomer users

other than @Iasacrko , I sincerely hope you jump in front of a train, sadly youre one of the most unlikely users to do it

@Deprived @TRUE_CEL pls ban me

if you want to contact me, Hoso#6808 on disc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 28904 and 24 others
I don't get how people get worked up over this shithole I spend the entire day swimming yesterday and have a date in an hour.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Joe Rogancel, Eren and 17 others
Chico lachowski

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Brootal, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
nigga it’s more likely for u to kill urself before i do. I’m a naturally positive person I never been constantly depressed no matter how sad life gets

and rn I’m literally living the best times of my life jfl at these niggas thinking I’m bout to kms

spent a weekend away from this site and socializing and realised theres so much more to life than this bullshit, so much to live for other than getting validation for your looks
Same happened to me when i left for 2 months back in november-January period but if anything since you are gl you will always get reminded that people treat you better for your looks. You can't just eliminate blackpill from your head but yes there is much more to this life then being chad. True ascension past a certain look threshold is mental tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 29581
I don't get how people get worked up over this shithole I spend the entire day swimming yesterday and have a date in an hour.
side effect of spending too much time here, took half a year for me

the suicide stuff madw me realize a lot

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940 and Orc

just walk away from the screen how hard is it, notifications aren't going go away.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Eren and Deleted member 15468
The whole schery and prettyboy situation was my last straw, and this site is starting to heavily affect my mental state

anyways, to all the users i interacted with (aint gonna tag yall), goodbye and farewell i still had a lot of fun here, mainly by caging

I also wish all of you will ascend/get happy in other ways genuinely, even the most nihilistic and doomer users

other than @Iasacrko , I sincerely hope you jump in front of a train, sadly youre one of the most unlikely users to do it

I heard only about schery, what happened with prettyboy?

Same happened to me when i left for 2 months back in november-January period but if anything since you are gl you will always get reminded that people treat you better for your looks. You can't just eliminate blackpill from your head but yes there is much more to this life then being chad. True ascension past a certain look threshold is mental tbh.
sure but ill be content with ehat i have

i wont be depressed anymore because im not some 1/10000 slayer

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Abhorrence and It'snotover
sure but ill be content with ehat i have

i wont be depressed anymore because im not some 1/10000 slayer
Yeah i mean you are already fairly gl and mog most people, with keeping softmaxxing you won't have much problems and lol obsessing over not being a top 1% slayer is pretty pointless, that’s why i don’t take many people here seriously anymore, i just shitpost for fun at this point

Good luck man

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
same i gotta get off bro and ascend i tried my best helping other greycels and spreading gods word a lil bit

same i gotta get off bro and ascend i tried my best helping other greycels and spreading gods word a lil bit
u can only do so much, they need to be open to get help too

This website is like browsing IG/TikTok to me. I don’t really take it that serious nor should any other user. The blackpill is one big joke

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Fforsaken_11, House Lannister and 7 others
This website is like browsing IG/TikTok to me. I don’t really take it that serious nor should any other user. The blackpill is one big joke
i treated it like that too but it got to my head

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
cause offtopic is cagefuel

havent been to looksmax section in months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 21661 and AspiringMogger
cause offtopic is cagefuel

havent been to looksmax section in months
I browse the trending section, but that’s mainly off topic stuff

• +1
Reactions: inceI
facts i found it from tiktok and love the advice/tips

that’s what normies call it anyway, just “tips”

the blackpill is a funny meme alongside my personal self improvement journey. it’s just skimming a forum at the end of a day.

- true inner strength would limit what you interpret and consume, rather than let it consume you

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
lasacrko is ond of my favourite Users here why wouod anyone dislike him?

nice bro, ur right there's so much more to life than this bullshit

nigga it’s more likely for u to kill urself before i do. I’m a naturally positive person I never been constantly depressed no matter how sad life gets

and rn I’m literally living the best times of my life jfl at these niggas thinking I’m bout to kms
sadly youre one of the most unlikely users to do it
Mirin reading comprehension.

• JFL
Reactions: Brootal, Myth, the BULL and 1 other person
nice bro, ur right there's so much more to life than this bullshit
Like what
Job market Is dead
Gymcelling Is Always the same
TV series are 99% about sex and love
People talk most of the time about either finances or girls
Table games like chess are boring if you aren't top 10%
Literally the only other thing that there Is some real Life cagefuel retard Who does retarded stuff. I've been trying to escape for Years and Always came back to the nest, at 25 i gave up and accepted my fate.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soulless_npc, inceI, SubSigma and 2 others
Like what
Job market Is dead
Literally the only other thing that there Is some real Life cagefuel retard Who does retarded stuff. I've been trying to escape for Years and Always came back to the nest, at 25 i gave up and accepted my fate.
learn an instrument, draw, write. just get a hobby bro

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Looooool all boring if you aren't top 10%
You Will Always be bored because you aren't good at It and no One gives a shit about what you draw or play
Blackpill comes to collect in all aspects of life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Deleted member 20399
Like what
Job market Is dead
Join the army

You Will Always be bored because you aren't good at It and no One gives a shit about what you draw or play
Delusional, you can always get better at something, as matter of fact, the improvement in itself is the enjoyment. Also why the fuck you people to give a shut about what you do.

You're just one beg hella cope.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Fforsaken_11 and St.TikTokcel
Bull is actually extremely blackpilled when it comes to this shit. Completely agree. Don't do anything you can't master it'll only bring misery if you're not a total NPC with no emotions and you can just play 3 songs on the guitar and feel like you accomplished something in life. Doing any activity without a real life reward (admiration?) can only waste time and bring misery. I don't believe in find a little hobby you can do here and there hehe!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Delusional, you can always get better at something, as matter of fact, the improvement in itself is the enjoyment. Also why the fuck you people to give a shut about what you do.

You're just one beg hella cope.
Because i've already tried all of that. There's no satisfaction if you aren't good at It, like everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

these guys didnt just off themselves cuz of the blackpill/this site. @Schery6 talked about depression when he just joined the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Because i've already tried all of that. There's no satisfaction if you aren't good at It, like everything.
bad mindset bro

• +1
Just go & marry, create family. Leave legacy etc.

• JFL
Just go & marry, create family. Leave legacy etc.
My Legacy Is being a neet with High bodycount lol jfl if you make Kids with no own property and several Grands in your bank account
I don't want to make them suffer

My Legacy Is being a neet with High bodycount lol jfl if you make Kids with no own property and several Grands in your bank account
I don't want to make them suffer
Then why the fuck you work hard to moneymacx, and provide generational wealth for you kids. If your high body count, why can't you land some really good looking foids from rich millionaire families?

You're just one hella cope who just chose to give up and shit post in indian incel forum

• JFL
Then why the fuck you work hard to moneymacx, and provide generational wealth for you kids. If your high body count, why can't you land some really good looking foids from rich millionaire families?

You're just one hella cope who just chose to give up and shit post in indian incel forum
Step 1 get in touch with millionaire prime girls in the slums of center italy

I heard only about schery, what happened with prettyboy?
nothing

everyone got traumatized after the schery thing, so now the whole forum thinks that if a popular user doesnt post for a day then he roped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, St.TikTokcel and normie_joe

Glad you’ve found happiness outside of this forum, man. Spending too much time on this forum is bad for your heath and bad for your mental health. That Schery tragedy was sad and how some took that opportunity to drag him and try to uplift themselves.

• +1
Like what
Job market Is dead
bro you cant even get a job at a warehouse, the most stupid and retarded people get hired for these positions

have you maybe once thought theres something wrong with YOU?

theres so much stuff to enjoy in life:

travelling, seeing new places, meeting new people are all enjoyable activities by itself bro, youre hyperfixating on the dating part because you missed out on it for so much of your life, but its like 10% of the enjoyable activities in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and inceI
bro you cant even get a job at a warehouse, the most stupid and retarded people get hired for these positions

travelling, seeing new places, meeting new people are all enjoyable activities by itself bro, youre hyperfixating on the dating part because you missed out on it for so much of your life, but its like 10% of the enjoyable activities in life
Retard you wouldn't even look at me with your pencil 6" wrists
Pathetic snowflake, you Will come back here like the abused rat you are After your dad mogs you again

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Retard you wouldn't even look at me with your pencil 6" wrists
Pathetic snowflake, you Will come back here like the abused rat you are After your dad mogs you again
bro youre 5'6 with a 19 inch bideltoid, frail and ugly as shit

if anything i would laugh straight in your face

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and the BULL
bro youre 5'6 with a 19 inch bideltoid, frail and ugly as shit

if anything i would laugh straight in your face
muh muh muh 5'6" there that
you see that blackpill controls you and every aspect of your life
abused rat bow down to your king

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Btw, what happened to prettyboy? I saw you mentioned him in the OP?

• +1
Btw, what happened to prettyboy? I saw you mentioned him in the OP?
no one knows, his last post was asking about jumping off a bridge and he hasnt been online since

he seemed like a very depressed and suicidal individual and posted that hes currently alone in a house, very bad combination but theres no evidence that hes actually gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507

Goodbye, Chad. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing
This should be permanently stickied

Also, no way that @prettyboyy actually did something. I won't allow it. It'll make me lose sleep because @Myth and I argued with him and called him a sociopath. :feelsohgod:

Another 2021cel gone. Yeah OP is right but at least he has a way out. Olcel rotters like myself have nothing to fall back on. I wish I wasn't on this site, but it's one less cope without it.