Goodbye

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
@her
@lorrs
@knajjd
Mods ban me. I’m going to go ascend. So long forum👋🏾.
It’s always been Tyrone or death for me.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
black man come black man go
I hate women 5bc92b

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Goodbye jamal don't steak any bikes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6723

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
i don't understand users who make these type of threads when they're barely here

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6191, Looks234 and 1 other person
Hey Mods give me a temporary ban, I can’t go on like this. I was just thinking about a gorgeous 7psl sophmore foid probably hottest girl in school who wouldnt let me fuck last year. She was way out of my league I get it however still I’m beyond devasted at the moment. I get flashbacks of this girl. I’ve had too many oneitis’ tbh I think it’s time for me to get a grip and become dark triad Tyrone. Rotting is not gonna fix my problem which is not being able to attain 6+ psl women. I’ve basically given up on my goal of jb love because with only 5 months left until 18 it’s over for me. I’ve blown 20 opportunities to have sex with 3.5-5.4psl jbs from the time I was 14 all the way until now. I only have myself to blame for those lost opportunities. I’m transitioning into an oldcel faster than I’d imagine. My only hope left is to go all in on softmaxxing and money-maxxing so I can slay like @Amnesia or @Salludon. Maybe I’ll be ascended by 19-22 best case scenario, when I do hardmaxxing. I decided to be real with myself and stop delusionmaxxing and realize that foids aren’t gonna loose sleep over me as I’m just another normie, pulling girls is not meant to be easy for my lookslevel 4psl-5psl. I wish I could have all the girls Ive crushed on, i would be so fulfilled and content rn I wouldnt have even stumbled upon this site jfl. Alas my only hope now is ascension or death. Farewell :feelscry::feelscry:
......Tyrone or death

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Wym by ascend? Rope or looksmax?

adios brother. nothing but the best on your journey.

god bless and god guide you