Every normie knows looks matter (water) but they don’t understand the extent of it

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I have always been somewhat blackpilled sort of. I think everybody is. But, after coming across this forum, I’m hyper aware of everything around me and I notice blackpill to an extent that it’s jarring. Everything feels so strange. I can suddenly predict people’s behaviors and how things are going to play out. I’m still processing it all. I think I’m going mental :lul: it’s overwhelming, life on autopilot was better

• +1
Reactions: mike21, BrahminBoss, dopaminebeyondfried and 4 others
Bump this thread

I’m feeling pressured to look a certain way, foid life must be exhausting.. BLACKPILL IS TURNING ME INTO A FAGGOT

my life has been a hell since i was born

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
I have always been somewhat blackpilled sort of. I think everybody is. But, after coming across this forum, I’m hyper aware of everything around me and I notice blackpill to an extent that it’s jarring. Everything feels so strange. I can suddenly predict people’s behaviors and how things are going to play out. I’m still processing it all. I think I’m going mental :lul: it’s overwhelming, life on autopilot was better
Blackpill predicts human behavior better than 48 laws of cope

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, laaltin and 케이제이
wait till you turn schizophrenic

• So Sad
Reactions: laaltin
Blackpill predicts human behavior better than 48 laws of cope
It’s one thing to meme and rant about looks when it comes to foids and sexual selection. But, when you consciously experience in real time the depth to which it runs in the society, it feels like a punch in the gut. Acquaintances offering you things, random strangers giving way to you on the street, eyes wide open from randoms in the grocery store, neglect work and no complaints whatsoever, friends sending you paragraphs because you didn’t have time to hang out.. when you finally put a finger on it that everything is guided by one thing: THE FUCKING BLACKPILL MAN

wait till you turn schizophrenic
Nigger I feel like I’m already going schizo, entire worldview falling apart little by little until you can’t deny it anymore.. I cannot keep up with everything going around me

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
id argue they underestimate it, you guys overestimate it.

Whether either is better than the other im not convinced.

id argue they underestimate it, you guys overestimate it.

Whether either is better than the other im not convinced.
I don’t overestimate it, I wasn’t sold at once, it just happened slowly once I started paying attention IRL, now there’s no going back.. It infuriates me so much everytime I hear “He/she is shallow” nowadays, all of humanity is.. I have lived it, I’m not simply parroting the echo chamber here

I don’t overestimate it, I wasn’t sold at once, it just happened slowly once I started paying attention IRL, now there’s no going back.. It infuriates me so much everytime I hear “He/she is shallow” nowadays, all of humanity is.. I have lived it, I’m not simply parroting the echo chamber here
i expect either side to say they arent exaggerating and that they are on point with it. There is also nothing new to learn about the blackpill muh looks matter no shit

There is also nothing new to learn about the blackpill muh looks matter no shit
you’re just rephrasing my original post above

oh im not i always thought everyone was aware of the blackpill
im not rephrasing what youre saying because your post said normies dont understand the blackpill meaning it isnt water while i said the entire of blackpill is water

• Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin