Goodbye

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Im leaving dont know why I rotted so much on here as a chad anyways but gonna socialmediamax maybe you will see my hairy ogre self in a video building a computer one day henry cavil type shit!

@Dr. Bludy @Vermilioncore @JackTheKnife @cloUder @heroin @BrahminBoss @Ketamine Funny and based users good luck to you in everything.

@Deprived @Gargantuan @Alexanderr Please ban me if you can.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 9 others
bearboy it was fun bullying faggots with you!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Drinking a beer as I read this, don’t give two shits. Be a man, pussy. Rot away like you were meant to. You’re stuck here forever. You’ll be 90 years old and shitting your rocking chair while still posting here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 16275 and 16 others
Im leaving dont know why I rotted so much on here as a chad anyways but gonna socialmediamax maybe you will see my hairy ogre self in a video building a computer one day henry cavil type shit!

@Dr. Bludy @Vermilioncore @JackTheKnife @cloUder @heroin @BrahminBoss @Ketamine Funny and based users good luck to you in everything.

@Deprived @Gargantuan @Alexanderr Please ban me if you can.
i’ll see you when you clock back in for your shift tomorrow.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
finally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Drinking a beer as I read this, don’t give two shits. Be a man, pussy. Rot away like you were meant to. You’re stuck here forever. You’ll be 90 years old and shitting your rocking chair while still posting here
pri_37006111.jpg

Lets all have a beer before im gone..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
don’t let this thread distract you from the fact that in 2007 bearboy killed a prostitute with his bare hands.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
don’t let this thread distract you from the fact that in 2007 bearboy killed a prostitute with his bare hands.
Everything is just a big crazy story innit? You, me we are all the same fucks.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
He's talking nonsense, I know what to do

@BearBoy
#homero simpson from SimpsonsGifs

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Vermilioncore
NO TAG NO CARE.

:feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

• +1
NO TAG NO CARE.

:feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:
I wanted to tag you but i thought you would just see it as me using you as mod powers.

Instead i waited for a reply:Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I see you as that one somali guy that gave me his last cigarette in a german village.. Two good hearted men not like me.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I see you as that one somali guy that gave me his last cigarette in a german village.. Two good hearted men not like me.
I’m no Somali, but I see you as Uuvogin before Kurapika fucked his ass up. He was my fav spider so I’m mirin

• JFL
Another 2021cel bites the dust.

• +1
I wanted to tag you but i thought you would just see it as me using you as mod powers.

Instead i waited for a reply:Comfy:
Of course not bhai, I do not think of you that way. I don't have a negative perception of you. :D

No tag no care

@BearBoy was ruthless, nigga was killing people left and right, raped whores at night

Tumblr 37880ad969afdc2e7e8de25da37e8f85 1cedba88 500

and he loved the night

he loved to go to bars to show his might.

he orders beer and some ugly deer ass looking mf comes up and tries to start shit, bearboy just whips his fat stinking cock and slaps that nigga down, BAM BAM BAM and loser lying on the groud

200w

rip bear boy rip his stinking cock

Smoking that bozo pack 🤪🤪🤪

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and subhuman incel
Many such cases.