WATCH ME BRUTALLY MOGGING FRANCISCO "chico" LACHOWSKI ON THE RUNWAY 10 YEARS AGO. CHICO WORSHIPPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! SHORT BACKSTORY OF @sibience

no amount of bones can compensate for your harmony. chico harmony is his selling feature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, OGJBSLAYER, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
View attachment 2274544(the mog really is "unfair" (the song :ROFLMAO:)View attachment 2274672 vs View attachment 2274673

I actually still remember walking in this show, and I actually talked with chico even though I didn't really know how popular he was at the time. I remember telling him after the show that he looked young, and he said thank you.

This actually relates to how I discovered lookism. A year after this show, I found out that this "chico" guy was being simped by girls on wattpad. And I just remember thinking that life is unfair. WHILE I WAS (AND STILL AM) UNKNOWN, A BONELESS GUY WAS GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION! DESPITE ME MOGGING HIM TO WATTPAD!!!!

This led to me discovering PSL forums like lookism(dot)net, and I am still rotting on forums today, even though I should be the one being famous, NOT chico!!!

Previous Threads (context)

@5'7 zoomer @AscensionMan98 @JawMogger @Ellipsis @poopoohead @JohnDoe @exo @incel194012940 @Ekil73_YT @Preston @SecularIslamist @sub5inchcel @Lone Wolf @Razeb @rand anon @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @anoright @cloUder @Ai Impact @ihatereddit @mecha72 @lelouch @Vietnam @Geneticist @SubSigma @Zer0/∞ @NorthAtlandidMogs @Manchild @defezman @Matthias8272 @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @stickyblickyhuh @Hottaco34 @forevermirin @badg96 @Xangsane @It'snotover @bogii @BoneDensity @copefuel @HarrierDuBois @optimisticzoomer @julianchicago @gsizzle @Manu le coq @RichardSpencel @khvirgin @Gargantuan @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy @Bvnny. @aBetterMii @Moggie @Over @Kroker @qotav @Nebula @chrisN @OGJBSLAYER @Maesthetics=King @aspiringexcel @Ozell Israelite @emeraldglass @enchanted_elixir @HimmyButler @zv1212 @buflek @bugeye @bignosesmallchin @TRUE_CEL @horizontallytall @5.5psl @lunin7 @mug @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @WanderingBurro @joeveniro @thecel @try2beme @Trilogy @ceo @redmaxx @IHeightMogU @Kater Maxxing @GilfHunter @leontheleanmaxxer @JBcollector @Danish_Retard @germanlooks @looksmaxxed @looksmaxxer234 @Bonesbonesbonesbone @SadLivwr @Shycel @nineteen @OCDisneyChad @Willmogulater @slop slinger @Crestfallen95 @traveler @klip11 @the BULL @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @human304 @fauxfox @Prince88 @slayer69 @Amnesia @Salludon @DrKlinefelterPhdMd @Makhachev @JudgeandJury @Reckless Turtle @dirtydorito @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Aypo129 @datboijj @Chinlet Ascension @Jungcuck @Brus Wane @Earth Dollar @pardocel @FailedNormieManlet @The Grinch @Wallenberg @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @johncruz12345 @TheHandcel @Hero of the Imperium @Anstrum95 @capybara @BrahminBoss @stunna @apemaxxed @Gladiator @EdouardManlet @latincell95 @eyelidcel @garoupilled_ @Corleone @Hueless @AspiringMogger @jojoyou @LastHopeForNorman @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @DaRealSixpence @Manletmachine @Milosz @Mastermind @dimorphism @ascension @makeme183 @juste @_MVP_ @GetShrekt @House Lannister @MoggerGaston @nitesik @Mouthbreath @RetardSubhuman @Hades @Enfant terrible @subhuman incel @User49 @RecessedChinCel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ascendedd @Splinter901 @wollet2 @;-; @BoredPrince @Dystopian @kumquat @thickdickdaddy27 @balding17yomanletcel @Baldingman1998 @Allornothing @AutisticBeaner @autistic_tendencies @chessplayercoper23 @BrendioEEE @Zeruel @russiancel @Iblamejordan @flippasav @Artemis @TsarTsar444 @2d v2 @ChadFucksYourOneitis @EverythingMattersCel @Truecel14 @Ethniframementalcel @WayneSarcosuhus @Biggdink @Nad @Chadeep @GandyIsNormie @drop @Kinh @andy9432 @HerpDerpson @Crusile @curlyheadjames @thereallegend @hebbewem @fjor2096 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @thenewhebbe @JudgeandJury @ManletBlackcel @NegativeNorwood @VenatorLuparius @Chinacurry @Bojack @TITUS @diwkitffbw @alriodai @Pretty @skorp @IwantToLooksMaxx @heightislife198 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Mewton @Marsiere214 @Marsik @ShowerMaxxing @astatine @p0lishsubhuman @KING REIDYZ @realklay11 @Mastermind @ROTTING @vanillaicecream @Allornothing @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @incel @Suimaxxer @FrenchChad @positivecoper @Dr. Bludy @4Inch4 @TUSSELEIF @Abhorrence @Shako Mako @Guerrilla @lightskinbengali @gribsufer1 @SubhumanCurrycel @cancercell @ItsOver999 @fogdart @sinn @bwrauycnee @Leo69 @justinzayn @Clown Show @Ketamine @Elvisandreaa @ifyouwannabemylover @Hypemenik @Ja-Ja Gabori @Exterminator @Fulgrim @weebcel @ripcordgod1 @sebsyx @Cutecel2001 @swaggyp1 @bedes @Allandro @DoctorLooksmax @mortis @Kronos @Halonyx @vinn98 @vaseqmoherad @averagejoe @Vermilioncore @Kamui @robtical @reborn @mizrahi_hater @BombayVikings @IHateMyself @RAITEIII @Pei @Orbeck of Vinheim @Skywalker @Tabula Rasa @OneTwoThree @justadude @reptiles @Oberyn @sergeant blackpill @looksseg @haha @RAMU KAKA @Qazqa @11gaijin @heroin
Looks insane. If this isn’t LARP I wonder how easy your dating life is

• +1
Reactions: sibience
He still mogs tho

• JFL
its because you have bottom 10% harmony bro, your bones are hard carrying you rn but u get harmony mogged by even the LTN Dalit in my avi.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183, Sprinkles, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
Sibience might actually be the user with the highest potential this site has ever had. Remember me when you get famous @sibience also check pms

• Woah
Sibience might actually be the user with the highest potential this site has ever had. Remember me when you get famous @sibience also check pms
Don't get pregnant now

• JFL
Reactions: Myth and sibience
Don't get pregnant now
Nigga how many users on here suck chicos dick on the daily? Now there is a user who actually knows and works alongside him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and cancercell
Dn rd but Chico gonion and pheno-mogs that gook back to the mountains of Tibet.

• Hmm...
True I can confirm i was Chico

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, sibience and OverCoper
Dn rd but Chico gonion and pheno-mogs that gook back to the mountains of Tibet.

His jaw looks deformed from some angles:

X

• Woah
This ain't you nigga

• Hmm...
Forget about pheno-mog, chico EYE AREA mogs you.
Still looks great, tho.

• +1
Forget about pheno-mog, chico EYE AREA mogs you.
Still looks great, tho.

I guess that's the general opinion on this site, that white eyes mog asian eyes.

But yeah I guess that is subjective even though I still think that my eyes are fierce and beautiful and girls think that too.

I guess that's the general opinion on this site, that white eyes mog asian eyes.

But yeah I guess that is subjective even though I still think that my eyes are fierce and beautiful and girls think that too.
its not about white vs asian in this case, at least not for me. Chico simply has better a better pfl, shape and brows imo.

Takeshi Kaneshiro has better eyes than cavill, for example.

• +1
Nigga if you're a professional model why are you on .org, do you want incels to jerk off over you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience, NerdcelThundercok and Gaygymmaxx
POST SELFIE OR LARP YOU CHINKKER

• +1
Harmony and white

Over

• JFL
Is this really you=?
no he has post in the past where he looks completely different. this was him less than year ago and he looks nothing like the model shown:

• Hmm...
no he has post in the past where he looks completely different. this was him less than year ago and he looks nothing like the model shown:
Over for .org idiots who believed this shit

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sibience, DelonLover1999 and Earth Dollar
Not 10 years this was balmain 2016. mirin larp.

• Hmm...

• JFL
View attachment 2274544(the mog really is "unfair" (the song :ROFLMAO:)View attachment 2274672 vs View attachment 2274673

I actually still remember walking in this show, and I actually talked with chico even though I didn't really know how popular he was at the time. I remember telling him after the show that he looked young, and he said thank you.

This actually relates to how I discovered lookism. A year after this show, I found out that this "chico" guy was being simped by girls on wattpad. And I just remember thinking that life is unfair. WHILE I WAS (AND STILL AM) UNKNOWN, A BONELESS GUY WAS GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION! DESPITE ME MOGGING HIM TO WATTPAD!!!!

This led to me discovering PSL forums like lookism(dot)net, and I am still rotting on forums today, even though I should be the one being famous, NOT chico!!!

@5'7 zoomer @AscensionMan98 @JawMogger @Ellipsis @poopoohead @JohnDoe @exo @incel194012940 @Ekil73_YT @Preston @SecularIslamist @sub5inchcel @Lone Wolf @Razeb @rand anon @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @anoright @cloUder @Ai Impact @ihatereddit @mecha72 @lelouch @Vietnam @Geneticist @SubSigma @Zer0/∞ @NorthAtlandidMogs @Manchild @defezman @Matthias8272 @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @stickyblickyhuh @Hottaco34 @forevermirin @badg96 @Xangsane @It'snotover @bogii @BoneDensity @copefuel @HarrierDuBois @optimisticzoomer @julianchicago @gsizzle @Manu le coq @RichardSpencel @khvirgin @Gargantuan @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy @Bvnny. @aBetterMii @Moggie @Over @Kroker @qotav @Nebula @chrisN @OGJBSLAYER @Maesthetics=King @aspiringexcel @Ozell Israelite @emeraldglass @enchanted_elixir @HimmyButler @zv1212 @buflek @bugeye @bignosesmallchin @TRUE_CEL @horizontallytall @5.5psl @lunin7 @mug @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @WanderingBurro @joeveniro @thecel @try2beme @Trilogy @ceo @redmaxx @IHeightMogU @Kater Maxxing @GilfHunter @leontheleanmaxxer @JBcollector @Danish_Retard @germanlooks @looksmaxxed @looksmaxxer234 @Bonesbonesbonesbone @SadLivwr @Shycel @nineteen @OCDisneyChad @Willmogulater @slop slinger @Crestfallen95 @traveler @klip11 @the BULL @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @human304 @fauxfox @Prince88 @slayer69 @Amnesia @Salludon @DrKlinefelterPhdMd @Makhachev @JudgeandJury @Reckless Turtle @dirtydorito @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Aypo129 @datboijj @Chinlet Ascension @Jungcuck @Brus Wane @Earth Dollar @pardocel @FailedNormieManlet @The Grinch @Wallenberg @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @johncruz12345 @TheHandcel @Hero of the Imperium @Anstrum95 @capybara @BrahminBoss @stunna @apemaxxed @Gladiator @EdouardManlet @latincell95 @eyelidcel @garoupilled_ @Corleone @Hueless @AspiringMogger @jojoyou @LastHopeForNorman @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @DaRealSixpence @Manletmachine @Milosz @Mastermind @dimorphism @ascension @makeme183 @juste @_MVP_ @GetShrekt @House Lannister @MoggerGaston @nitesik @Mouthbreath @RetardSubhuman @Hades @Enfant terrible @subhuman incel @User49 @RecessedChinCel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ascendedd @Splinter901 @wollet2 @;-; @BoredPrince @Dystopian @kumquat @thickdickdaddy27 @balding17yomanletcel @Baldingman1998 @Allornothing @AutisticBeaner @autistic_tendencies @chessplayercoper23 @BrendioEEE @Zeruel @russiancel @Iblamejordan @flippasav @Artemis @TsarTsar444 @2d v2 @ChadFucksYourOneitis @EverythingMattersCel @Truecel14 @Ethniframementalcel @WayneSarcosuhus @Biggdink @Nad @Chadeep @GandyIsNormie @drop @Kinh @andy9432 @HerpDerpson @Crusile @curlyheadjames @thereallegend @hebbewem @fjor2096 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @thenewhebbe @JudgeandJury @ManletBlackcel @NegativeNorwood @VenatorLuparius @Chinacurry @Bojack @TITUS @diwkitffbw @alriodai @Pretty @skorp @IwantToLooksMaxx @heightislife198 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Mewton @Marsiere214 @Marsik @ShowerMaxxing @astatine @p0lishsubhuman @KING REIDYZ @realklay11 @Mastermind @ROTTING @vanillaicecream @Allornothing @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @incel @Suimaxxer @FrenchChad @positivecoper @Dr. Bludy @4Inch4 @TUSSELEIF @Abhorrence @Shako Mako @Guerrilla @lightskinbengali @gribsufer1 @SubhumanCurrycel @cancercell @ItsOver999 @fogdart @sinn @bwrauycnee @Leo69 @justinzayn @Clown Show @Ketamine @Elvisandreaa @ifyouwannabemylover @Hypemenik @Ja-Ja Gabori @Exterminator @Fulgrim @weebcel @ripcordgod1 @sebsyx @Cutecel2001 @swaggyp1 @bedes @Allandro @DoctorLooksmax @mortis @Kronos @Halonyx @vinn98 @vaseqmoherad @averagejoe @Vermilioncore @Kamui @robtical @reborn @mizrahi_hater @BombayVikings @IHateMyself @RAITEIII @Pei @Orbeck of Vinheim @Skywalker @Tabula Rasa @OneTwoThree @justadude @reptiles @Oberyn @sergeant blackpill @looksseg @haha @RAMU KAKA @Qazqa @11gaijin @heroin
IMG 3047

That’s crazy bro….

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and sibience

Bro, you are Asian.

Forget mogging Chico. Your competition are these guys:
pinteresting-plans-best-white-tees-for-men-2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and sibience
Don't know if this is actually you, but people here are coping hard, understandable after all this years of sucking "psl gods" dick. If they both were unknown most people would say that the chink mogs. Keep coping with "harmony",just throw words around without definition theory.

• Love it
ethnic diversity hire

• JFL
Snoop Dogg Lol GIF
Yeah this is why you here and him with 2 futur mogger child and his wife on some bahamas beach

• So Sad
Damn Chico legit looks like a Final Fantasy character here. I always wondered what he'd look like with different cuts

• JFL
Poor chico gonna rope if he read this heartbreaking thread

• +1
You didn't factor in the brutal pheno mog
You look like a low class farmer in comparison
Brutal jbw pill.

But also on a serious note how the fuck do we know that it's actually him. One of the best looking Asians ever seen

• Woah
that gook's eye area is vomit inducing

• Hmm...
rip to the retards who actually believe thats you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, AscensionMan98, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
rip to the retards who actually believe thats you

It is me, they are jealous for a reason. They wouldn't be jealous if I haven't proved myself that it was me.

that gook's eye area is vomit inducing

Girls have told me that I have the most beautiful sexy eyes they have ever seen. This is racist site.

• JFL
Reactions: Ark
Brutal bone mog for lachowsk, you probably hair mog him as well

• +1
Brutal bone mog for lachowsk, you probably hair mog him as well

I could hair mog him if I get a korean perm but the directors of fashion shows generally want people to have their natural hair in shows.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Not sure if that's actually you or not but if it is, then you literally mog the most worshipped and cock sucked PSL god on this forum who wins literally every mog battle and poll lmao. It's actually a close call but still a mog. Racist faggots in the comments can't cope because they can't identify themselves with a Mongoloid skull so they seethe hard for GL and especially narcy Asians. Even the most worshipped PSL god widely who is considered to be the best looking one (Chico) is known by everyone to have Asian features. "Muh ur Asian so you don't mog" meanwhile you could literally fuck so much of this forum's oneitises you'd become the new Genghis Khan

Never began for chicocels

Chico is the only psl god that never got mogged. Henry cavill and gandy are both subhumans that got mogged by some chink nigga

Until now, tuff for PSLgods

Water

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and aspiringexcel
Not sure if that's actually you or not but if it is, then you literally mog the most worshipped and cock sucked PSL god on this forum who wins literally every mog battle and poll lmao. It's actually a close call but still a mog. Racist faggots in the comments can't cope because they can't identify themselves with a Mongoloid skull so they seethe hard for GL and especially narcy Asians. Even the most worshipped PSL god widely who is considered to be the best looking one (Chico) is known by everyone to have Asian features. "Muh ur Asian so you don't mog" meanwhile you could literally fuck so much of this forum's oneitises you'd become the new Genghis Khan

You are the best geneticist in the world.

• Love it
Reactions: Geneticist
Popcornmax

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and aspiringexcel
I LITERALLY WALKED A SHOW MOGGING CHICO, HE IS 5 PSL I AM AT LEAST 7.6

I SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A PSL GOD ON THIS SITE, ESPECIALLY AFTER I BRUTALLY MOGGED HIM.
You're a yellow chink

larp that mf is not you theres no way

Chico found a Stacy to stay with and reproduce while u are rotting in org who’s mugging now jfl