WATCH ME BRUTALLY MOGGING FRANCISCO "chico" LACHOWSKI ON THE RUNWAY 10 YEARS AGO. CHICO WORSHIPPERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! SHORT BACKSTORY OF @sibience

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
(the mog really is "unfair" (the song :ROFLMAO:)
vs

I actually still remember walking in this show, and I actually talked with chico even though I didn't really know how popular he was at the time. I remember telling him after the show that he looked young, and he said thank you.

This actually relates to how I discovered lookism. A year after this show, I found out that this "chico" guy was being simped by girls on wattpad. And I just remember thinking that life is unfair. WHILE I WAS (AND STILL AM) UNKNOWN, A BONELESS GUY WAS GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION! DESPITE ME MOGGING HIM TO WATTPAD!!!!

This led to me discovering PSL forums like lookism(dot)net, and I am still rotting on forums today, even though I should be the one being famous, NOT chico!!!

Previous Threads (context)

@5'7 zoomer @AscensionMan98 @JawMogger @Ellipsis @poopoohead @JohnDoe @exo @incel194012940 @Ekil73_YT @Preston @SecularIslamist @sub5inchcel @Lone Wolf @Razeb @rand anon @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @anoright @cloUder @Ai Impact @ihatereddit @mecha72 @lelouch @Vietnam @Geneticist @SubSigma @Zer0/∞ @NorthAtlandidMogs @Manchild @defezman @Matthias8272 @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @stickyblickyhuh @Hottaco34 @forevermirin @badg96 @Xangsane @It'snotover @bogii @BoneDensity @copefuel @HarrierDuBois @optimisticzoomer @julianchicago @gsizzle @Manu le coq @RichardSpencel @khvirgin @Gargantuan @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy @Bvnny. @aBetterMii @Moggie @Over @Kroker @qotav @Nebula @chrisN @OGJBSLAYER @Maesthetics=King @aspiringexcel @Ozell Israelite @emeraldglass @enchanted_elixir @HimmyButler @zv1212 @buflek @bugeye @bignosesmallchin @TRUE_CEL @horizontallytall @5.5psl @lunin7 @mug @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @WanderingBurro @joeveniro @thecel @try2beme @Trilogy @ceo @redmaxx @IHeightMogU @Kater Maxxing @GilfHunter @leontheleanmaxxer @JBcollector @Danish_Retard @germanlooks @looksmaxxed @looksmaxxer234 @Bonesbonesbonesbone @SadLivwr @Shycel @nineteen @OCDisneyChad @Willmogulater @slop slinger @Crestfallen95 @traveler @klip11 @the BULL @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @human304 @fauxfox @Prince88 @slayer69 @Amnesia @Salludon @DrKlinefelterPhdMd @Makhachev @JudgeandJury @Reckless Turtle @dirtydorito @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Aypo129 @datboijj @Chinlet Ascension @Jungcuck @Brus Wane @Earth Dollar @pardocel @FailedNormieManlet @The Grinch @Wallenberg @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @johncruz12345 @TheHandcel @Hero of the Imperium @Anstrum95 @capybara @BrahminBoss @stunna @apemaxxed @Gladiator @EdouardManlet @latincell95 @eyelidcel @garoupilled_ @Corleone @Hueless @AspiringMogger @jojoyou @LastHopeForNorman @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @DaRealSixpence @Manletmachine @Milosz @Mastermind @dimorphism @ascension @makeme183 @juste @_MVP_ @GetShrekt @House Lannister @MoggerGaston @nitesik @Mouthbreath @RetardSubhuman @Hades @Enfant terrible @subhuman incel @User49 @RecessedChinCel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ascendedd @Splinter901 @wollet2 @;-; @BoredPrince @Dystopian @kumquat @thickdickdaddy27 @balding17yomanletcel @Baldingman1998 @Allornothing @AutisticBeaner @autistic_tendencies @chessplayercoper23 @BrendioEEE @Zeruel @russiancel @Iblamejordan @flippasav @Artemis @TsarTsar444 @2d v2 @ChadFucksYourOneitis @EverythingMattersCel @Truecel14 @Ethniframementalcel @WayneSarcosuhus @Biggdink @Nad @Chadeep @GandyIsNormie @drop @Kinh @andy9432 @HerpDerpson @Crusile @curlyheadjames @thereallegend @hebbewem @fjor2096 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @thenewhebbe @JudgeandJury @ManletBlackcel @NegativeNorwood @VenatorLuparius @Chinacurry @Bojack @TITUS @diwkitffbw @alriodai @Pretty @skorp @IwantToLooksMaxx @heightislife198 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Mewton @Marsiere214 @Marsik @ShowerMaxxing @astatine @p0lishsubhuman @KING REIDYZ @realklay11 @Mastermind @ROTTING @vanillaicecream @Allornothing @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @incel @Suimaxxer @FrenchChad @positivecoper @Dr. Bludy @4Inch4 @TUSSELEIF @Abhorrence @Shako Mako @Guerrilla @lightskinbengali @gribsufer1 @SubhumanCurrycel @cancercell @ItsOver999 @fogdart @sinn @bwrauycnee @Leo69 @justinzayn @Clown Show @Ketamine @Elvisandreaa @ifyouwannabemylover @Hypemenik @Ja-Ja Gabori @Exterminator @Fulgrim @weebcel @ripcordgod1 @sebsyx @Cutecel2001 @swaggyp1 @bedes @Allandro @DoctorLooksmax @mortis @Kronos @Halonyx @vinn98 @vaseqmoherad @averagejoe @Vermilioncore @Kamui @robtical @reborn @mizrahi_hater @BombayVikings @IHateMyself @RAITEIII @Pei @Orbeck of Vinheim @Skywalker @Tabula Rasa @OneTwoThree @justadude @reptiles @Oberyn @sergeant blackpill @looksseg @haha @RAMU KAKA @Qazqa @11gaijin @heroin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nigkook, kebab, Ark and 49 others
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Suimaxxer, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
You're probably 6 or above psl but he still looks better tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, BrendioEEE, MaxillaMaxing and 9 others
Damn bro
Over for Chico , hope he registers on incels.is to post the brutal mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, brucewayne78, Deleted member 31944 and 23 others
chico mogs you tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, kebab, mogstars and 8 others
Over for the melting baldie, how will he ever recover?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, aspiringexcel and sibience
2 minutes ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552 and sibience
You're probably 6 or above psl but he still looks better tho

I LITERALLY WALKED A SHOW MOGGING CHICO, HE IS 5 PSL I AM AT LEAST 7.6

I SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A PSL GOD ON THIS SITE, ESPECIALLY AFTER I BRUTALLY MOGGED HIM.

• JFL
Reactions: Awan, Ark, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
You should have told him to say kys and dnrd and recorded it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, tasmanian devil, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
Either you lachowski or get lachowski'd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, redmaxx, Deleted member 25938 and 8 others
he is less asian so mogs you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: leonardu, kebab, Ranjeet Dipshit and 8 others
tag the entire userbase theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Prince88, OGJBSLAYER and 5 others
He is white, and you are not. End of story.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, AscensionMan98, Prince88 and 7 others
Zero didn’t read, welcome to my ignore list

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and sibience

I SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A PSL GOD ON THIS SITE, ESPECIALLY AFTER I BRUTALLY MOGGED HIM.
nah, his eye area is a lot less uncanny looking

send a side profile pic btw, if you have one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 27660, poopoohead and 2 others

How is the tiktok account going buddy

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
You didn't factor in the brutal pheno mog
You look like a low class farmer in comparison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, guy24, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
you're not even a real gook but a gook wanna be, which is even more pathetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, nigtard, Artemis and 7 others

• JFL
View attachment 2274544(the mog really is "unfair" (the song :ROFLMAO:)View attachment 2274672 vs View attachment 2274673

I actually still remember walking in this show, and I actually talked with chico even though I didn't really know how popular he was at the time. I remember telling him after the show that he looked young, and he said thank you.

This actually relates to how I discovered lookism. A year after this show, I found out that this "chico" guy was being simped by girls on wattpad. And I just remember thinking that life is unfair. WHILE I WAS (AND STILL AM) UNKNOWN, A BONELESS GUY WAS GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION! DESPITE ME MOGGING HIM TO WATTPAD!!!!

This led to me discovering PSL forums like lookism(dot)net, and I am still rotting on forums today, even though I should be the one being famous, NOT chico!!!

@5'7 zoomer @AscensionMan98 @JawMogger @Ellipsis @poopoohead @JohnDoe @exo @incel194012940 @Ekil73_YT @Preston @SecularIslamist @sub5inchcel @Lone Wolf @Razeb @rand anon @StrangerDanger @inferiorpispot234 @anoright @cloUder @Ai Impact @ihatereddit @mecha72 @lelouch @Vietnam @Geneticist @SubSigma @Zer0/∞ @NorthAtlandidMogs @Manchild @defezman @Matthias8272 @Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE @stickyblickyhuh @Hottaco34 @forevermirin @badg96 @Xangsane @It'snotover @bogii @BoneDensity @copefuel @HarrierDuBois @optimisticzoomer @julianchicago @gsizzle @Manu le coq @RichardSpencel @khvirgin @Gargantuan @forevergymcelling @Blackgymmax @mrriceguy @Bvnny. @aBetterMii @Moggie @Over @Kroker @qotav @Nebula @chrisN @OGJBSLAYER @Maesthetics=King @aspiringexcel @Ozell Israelite @emeraldglass @enchanted_elixir @HimmyButler @zv1212 @buflek @bugeye @bignosesmallchin @TRUE_CEL @horizontallytall @5.5psl @lunin7 @mug @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @WanderingBurro @joeveniro @thecel @try2beme @Trilogy @ceo @redmaxx @IHeightMogU @Kater Maxxing @GilfHunter @leontheleanmaxxer @JBcollector @Danish_Retard @germanlooks @looksmaxxed @looksmaxxer234 @Bonesbonesbonesbone @SadLivwr @Shycel @nineteen @OCDisneyChad @Willmogulater @slop slinger @Crestfallen95 @traveler @klip11 @the BULL @Octillionaire @Iasacrko @human304 @fauxfox @Prince88 @slayer69 @Amnesia @Salludon @DrKlinefelterPhdMd @Makhachev @JudgeandJury @Reckless Turtle @dirtydorito @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Aypo129 @datboijj @Chinlet Ascension @Jungcuck @Brus Wane @Earth Dollar @pardocel @FailedNormieManlet @The Grinch @Wallenberg @Sprinkles @190cm90kg @johncruz12345 @TheHandcel @Hero of the Imperium @Anstrum95 @capybara @BrahminBoss @stunna @apemaxxed @Gladiator @EdouardManlet @latincell95 @eyelidcel @garoupilled_ @Corleone @Hueless @AspiringMogger @jojoyou @LastHopeForNorman @cytoplasm @Beastimmung @DaRealSixpence @Manletmachine @Milosz @Mastermind @dimorphism @ascension @makeme183 @juste @_MVP_ @GetShrekt @House Lannister @MoggerGaston @nitesik @Mouthbreath @RetardSubhuman @Hades @Enfant terrible @subhuman incel @User49 @RecessedChinCel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ascendedd @Splinter901 @wollet2 @;-; @BoredPrince @Dystopian @kumquat @thickdickdaddy27 @balding17yomanletcel @Baldingman1998 @Allornothing @AutisticBeaner @autistic_tendencies @chessplayercoper23 @BrendioEEE @Zeruel @russiancel @Iblamejordan @flippasav @Artemis @TsarTsar444 @2d v2 @ChadFucksYourOneitis @EverythingMattersCel @Truecel14 @Ethniframementalcel @WayneSarcosuhus @Biggdink @Nad @Chadeep @GandyIsNormie @drop @Kinh @andy9432 @HerpDerpson @Crusile @curlyheadjames @thereallegend @hebbewem @fjor2096 @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @thenewhebbe @JudgeandJury @ManletBlackcel @NegativeNorwood @VenatorLuparius @Chinacurry @Bojack @TITUS @diwkitffbw @alriodai @Pretty @skorp @IwantToLooksMaxx @heightislife198 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @Mewton @Marsiere214 @Marsik @ShowerMaxxing @astatine @p0lishsubhuman @KING REIDYZ @realklay11 @Mastermind @ROTTING @vanillaicecream @Allornothing @SaintOverBuddyBoyo @incel @Suimaxxer @FrenchChad @positivecoper @Dr. Bludy @4Inch4 @TUSSELEIF @Abhorrence @Shako Mako @Guerrilla @lightskinbengali @gribsufer1 @SubhumanCurrycel @cancercell @ItsOver999 @fogdart @sinn @bwrauycnee @Leo69 @justinzayn @Clown Show @Ketamine @Elvisandreaa @ifyouwannabemylover @Hypemenik @Ja-Ja Gabori @Exterminator @Fulgrim @weebcel @ripcordgod1 @sebsyx @Cutecel2001 @swaggyp1 @bedes @Allandro @DoctorLooksmax @mortis @Kronos @Halonyx @vinn98 @vaseqmoherad @averagejoe @Vermilioncore @Kamui @robtical @reborn @mizrahi_hater @BombayVikings @IHateMyself @RAITEIII @Pei @Orbeck of Vinheim @Skywalker @Tabula Rasa @OneTwoThree @justadude @reptiles @Oberyn @sergeant blackpill @looksseg @haha @RAMU KAKA @Qazqa @11gaijin @heroin
Congrats you shit on him in another dimension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist and sibience
racist world we live in

• +1
Does it even matter who looks better in these leagues wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Geneticist, sibience and 1 other person

• +1
Is this really you=?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AspiringMogger, sibience and 1 other person
View attachment 2274544(the mog really is "unfair" (the song :ROFLMAO:)View attachment 2274672 vs View attachment 2274673

Ok

• +1
Another brutal mog by chico. Mirin coping skills

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, RichardSpencel and sibience

• +1
this is a really gay larp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ark, bwrauycnee, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
mogs you

• JFL
Nigga wtf am I supposed to do with this info
That's not even you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, bwrauycnee, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
this is a really gay larp

Not a larp, I have posted my face many times before and my surgery journey.

And many other users believe me because they know I am legit, if this really was a larp no one would be believing this as I am literally mogging chico, someone considered a "psl god" in this community.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark and poopoohead
Not a larp, I have posted my face many times before and my surgery journey.

And many other users believe me because they know I am legit, if this really was a larp no one would be believing this as I am literally mogging chico, someone considered a "psl god" in this community.
Rick Ross Smoking GIF by #1 For Hip Hop, HOT 97

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Artemis, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person

Weird LARP. Do you have anything to prove thats actually you? Everyone has access to the videos of these shows.

Also you can cry racism all you want, you‘re hardcapped at 6.5/10 the moment you step out of asia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Artemis, bwrauycnee and 9 others

No gook pheno kills it

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and sibience
Chico looks absolutely majestic in that vid,fuck I’d suck the fuck outta him,the yellow kill bill dressed incel got mogged HARD!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, mug, Myth and 3 others
@mrriceguy looking ahh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone
How much money did you receive for a walk/job? Are you still a model?

• +1
The K-snowbunny army salutes you.
Image 5

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, RichardSpencel, Artemis and 1 other person
Pheno and eye area mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist and sibience

I rarely say this because usually it's cope, but if you kpop-max you'll be swimming in pussy.

• Woah

Shit, that sounds brutal. What led to your departure from that industry? By the way, you should invite your model friends to join this forum and share their experiences so that users here can get a glimpse of the real world instead of through a screen.

• +1
Did you use ai to put yourself in the show you ugly cockroach

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, joeveniro and sibience
Never began for chicocels

Chico is the only psl god that never got mogged. Henry cavill and gandy are both subhumans that got mogged by some chink nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Geneticist, RichardSpencel and sibience
How much money did you receive for a walk/job? Are you still a model?
It depends on the show but it was quite a decent amount. Sadly I didn't really get much fame in the modeling industry :(

Shit, that sounds brutal. What led to your departure from that industry? By the way, you should invite your model friends to join this forum and share their experiences so that users here can get a glimpse of the real world instead of through a screen.

I don't think other models want to rot here, I am here only because I didn't get enough attention that I thought I deserved. Especially because I found this "niche" PSL community through searching up chico.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and emeraldglass
cool larp

• Hmm...
Did you use ai to put yourself in the show you ugly cockroach

No if I could do that then I would not be rotting here, I would be a billionaire or something....

idk if that is even possible.

No if I could do that then I would not be rotting here, I would be a billionaire or something....

idk if that is even possible.
bro whats ir slay count

• +1
i have exactly the same bone structure as chico from the front

over for me

• So Sad