Gook-19 will affect your looksmaxxing journey

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Another lazy thread by yours truly but goodness the dirty Zionists aren’t stopping. They really don’t want anyone to ascend. Called Taban today and he’s shutting down starting Monday. Great Lakes for MSE is shutting down and many plastic surgeons are only taking actual deformed patients not cosmetic enhancers. Never been suicidal in my life but now the rope is calling my name. Whispering

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: KrissKross, randomguy1235, loromate and 13 others
Thanks gooks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
had 2 looksmax consultations cancelled. it’s over boyos

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Fear, randomguy1235, EverythingMaxxer and 7 others
Everything near me is shutting down

fuck gooks, they also started SARS way back

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cyberjap, randomguy1235, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
My final acne scar surgery got moved, :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Gook is the new nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, cyberjap, Deleted member 4612 and 4 others
My MSE consult is canceled OVER

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
FUcking hell man, I had a jaw surgery plan given by a good surgeon and was hoping to start MSE treatment within the month. I was finally looking forward to possibly ascending but now that will probably never happen. My growth sutures are closing each and every day but this virus just keeps getting worse. I bought my RU and derminator also but can't use that since I won't be able to supply any more powder or needles once it runs out. Just as I had some fucking hope, shit hits the fan again :( .

FUCK CHINKS
I HOPE CHINA GETS NUKED OFF THE FUCKING MAP

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 5608, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Same here bro. I had rhino planned and had to cancel and business trip also cancel. Now stuck at home.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
theres no point anyway
unknown.png

• +1
Reactions: Fear, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
FUcking hell man, I had a jaw surgery plan given by a good surgeon and was hoping to start MSE treatment within the month. I was finally looking forward to possibly ascending but now that will probably never happen. My growth sutures are closing each and every day but this virus just keeps getting worse. I bought my RU and derminator also but can't use that since I won't be able to supply any more powder or needles once it runs out. Just as I had some fucking hope, shit hits the fan again :( .

FUCK CHINKS
I HOPE CHINA GETS NUKED OFF THE FUCKING MAP
They said until the 13th of next month is when they can start taking patients again but I really don’t think they’ll be the case smh. The fear mongering hasn’t even hit its peak yet IMO. I had plans to ascend super hard in the next 6 months but seized all thanks to dirty bat soup eating chinks
theres no point anyway
unknown.png
I’m chicoLite anyway so there is a point

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 4671, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
I cant travel to turkey anymore to get my surgeries done. its over. Fucking gooks. I wanna fuck a cute gook woman now to compensate for it. But I cant do that because I cant do surgery. Fuck my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Downey, Deleted member 502 and 1 other person
Yeah I canceled my chemical peel session yesterday. Don’t know when my surgeon is shutting down. Fuck these bat eaters ded srs.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just kick back and ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I can’t get my next invisalign trays for 3 weeks JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Another thread I didn’t read

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and GetThatBread
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 502 and 2 others
Daily reminder. Fuck China

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 4671
It also hurts people trying to leanmaxx too.

Idiots are panic buying all the healthy foods that are top tier for leanmaxxing like veggies lean meat and eggs. For some reason there's still a fuckton of junkfood left.

It also hurts people trying to leanmaxx too.

Idiots are panic buying all the healthy foods that are top tier for leanmaxxing like veggies lean meat and eggs. For some reason there's still a fuckton of junkfood left.
Over for UScels tbh.

Just went shopping (Germany)this morning and could still get loads of fresh vegetables and lean meat.

It's good for me cos i will miss out shit ton of school, but still fuck they havent closed my school yet in cuckstralia and there are so many chinese fags there.

Can anyone else not able to post pics? I don’t see the icon

My gym got closed and my plans of going to Turkey for hair transplant and rhino are compromised

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 616
my barber's closed down FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

this isnt first time gooks have crossed me. someone on my mom's side fucked a chink once and it's ruined the entire gene pool, no one on that side of the family has grown past 5'8 since the gook fucking

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: FaceandHFD, RecessedPrettyboy, Fear and 3 others
my barber's closed down FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK

this isnt first time gooks have crossed me. someone on my mom's side fucked a chink once and it's ruined the entire gene pool, no one on that side of the family has grown past 5'8 since the gook fucking
Everyone will come out looking like prehistoric caveman when this is all over

• So Sad
Reactions: Downey
No mse for at least a few months, over 4 me

Over since no cheap hgh from China.

Why u guys all coming out of the dark saying u were gettig surgery? But all that time in the past year Ive interacted with this site there have only been like 4-5 dudes who got surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 5393
The fact that more and more people here are starting to call it Gook 19 is amazing and funny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Why u guys all coming out of the dark saying u were gettig surgery? But all that time in the past year Ive interacted with this site there have only been like 4-5 dudes who got surgery?
Idk about others but it took me about 4-5 months to get all the info I need to ascend and during that I made money at home and at work

MSE is cope anyway

will give you wider cheeks