gooks dont like gymaxxers on suicidewatch

Deleted member 5258

Deleted member 5258

You create shit threads i shitpost

jfl at gooks tbh ngl lifefuel for me im 6'3 160lbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Gunna and joeveniro
It’s not just gooks. Girls in general don’t like bulky guys. But It still shouldn’t stop you from gymcelling since you can never look “too bulky” with natty lifting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, poloralf, PrisonMike and 21 others
cope
the Q guy on tinder would get way more likes
edit: said Q cause this video didnt have the body thats between Q and M, thats the ideal for gooks

Last edited:
It’s not just gooks. Girls in general don’t like bulky guys. But It still shouldn’t stop you from gymcelling since you can never look “too bulky” with natty lifting.
r u the real salludon?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Salludon
No shit.
No women likes roided freak, nor do they like auschwitz twink physique.

But kys if you think gymmaxxing isnt legit because some girls in a video said so.

What women do >>>> what they say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Schönling, PrisonMike and 12 others

FacefacefacefacefaceFacefacefacefaceface
Every kind of non-fat body is ideal with a good face

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
< between M and Q; the ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3162, Schönling, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
gymmaxxing plus good face and decent height-above 6'0, =slayer, like zyzz

3-4 is best

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 101
Download 29
Hqdefault
cope this is the ideal body type women say they won't like it but they masturbate to this in private

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 5393 and 4 others
gymmaxxing plus good face and decent height-above 6'0, =slayer, like zyzz
yeah you need height to gymmax imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
3-4 is best
personal experience; if you have strong arms girls will ask you about it constantly and sometimes even say they want to be strangled by it.

agree, would gymmaxing be good for me 5'10.5 at age 16, I'm thinking about running some peptides to try to get to 6'1-6'2

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool and JosephGarrot123
agree, would gymmaxing be good for me 5'10.5 at age 16, I'm thinking about running some peptides to try to get to 6'1-6'2
yes

@Native is it over?

@JosephGarrot123 so will peptides make me grow 3-4 inches possibly, cuz that would be nice then gymmaxx, and get upper eyelid filler, buccal fat removal, and sliding genio vertical chin height, and I'd ascend

@JosephGarrot123 so will peptides make me grow 3-4 inches possibly, cuz that would be nice then gymmaxx, and get upper eyelid filler, buccal fat removal, and sliding genio vertical chin height, and I'd ascend
take the peptides but it's not 100% guaranteed that you will grow but you're still developing so there is a chance also you can't get surgery until you're like 19-21 because the surgeons won't let you do so it's because your face is still developing you're 16

1. imagine caring what pan faced gooks think
2. this is good news for seamaxxers, twink maxxing is easy
3. those girls are mostly hideous and their language is disgusting
4. imagine taking body advice from girls who don't even shave their pubic hair (they don't in Asia)

disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
> believing what women say

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 2634
dame dane moment

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel
Gooks are ugly af ngl

@JosephGarrot123, yeah I'm just moneymaxxing till I turn 18, and then will get those surguries done, It won't cost a crazy amount in total, 15k at most, plus I already have 5k saved up
and I read this thread and I saw that people grew 3 inches in a year from peptides, so I assume it will work for me, especially if I take an AI at a moderate dosage, to avoid hairloss, you think 6.5 mg e2d would be good for AI Aromasin
Database of successfully growth from peptides | Looksmax.me ...
looksmax.me › Looksmax › Looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Well, we would have to see what they actually do when the ripped guy slaps their ass in front of their twink.

If you were to do this test in America you would have pretty similar results.
Take this vid for example:

only 1% like the big gymhead look, they almost always prefer the lean physique or the good looking "dad bod"

Look at the tinder experiments of roided guys

Don’t believe everything girl says, they also say they care more about personality even if a guy is 5’4 bald and fat

JFL stop listening to females, they also say that personality matters more than face. They only say stuff to sound nice

Screenshot 20200902 104628

Lifefuel for Barrett cels

who cares what pan faced chicks want

they're all low estrogen, borderline infertile. who cares

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3162
1. imagine caring what pan faced gooks think
2. this is good news for seamaxxers, twink maxxing is easy
3. those girls are mostly hideous and their language is disgusting
4. imagine taking body advice from girls who don't even shave their pubic hair (they don't in Asia)

disgusting.
gigabased.

That's what they say in front of a camera. But in the end they will suck the cok of a stripper roidhead in a stag party. The go crazy.

Cope To not even try. You Will never be big as natty

Teehee i dont want to get "tooo" big i just want to tone up a not like Arnold Schwarzenegger teehee

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5258
No shit.
No women likes roided freak, nor do they like auschwitz twink physique.

But kys if you think gymmaxxing isnt legit because some girls in a video said so.

What women do >>>> what they say
„Roided Freak“ + Tattos = Slayer in britain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

MODERN ASIAN WOMEN FEAR THE KHAN, KNOW THEY ARE ONE SOCIETAL COLLAPSE FROM BEING PROPERTY OF MONGOL BVLL"S AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
What is actually considered ideal IRL is so far beyond most people it's not even funny. When you guys think you are going to get an ideal body you don't realize the dude on your photo is 200lbs lean. JFL

How fucking ugly these chimps are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258