I am thinking of giving up on any form of gymcelling.

cajuun0

cajuun0

trying to ascend before ww3
Call me a weakling or a loser but tbh I feel like ive made no progress in the last 3 years of gymcelling and I think ive tried everything starting from heavy FBW lifting, body splits and calisthenics. Working out as a natty with fragile subhuman .org user frame is such a waste of time.

I went from 160lbs 6'2 to 180lbs in 3 years which only made me skinnyfat. Maintaining makes me build no musle at all.

I Just waste my early twenties (and money) eating a good diet and popping suplements when in reality im an .org subhuman with reddit tier frame.

Anyone else gave up on weightlifting/gym fully and dedicated to something else like prettyboymaxxing or statusmaxxing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Cointoss/Chad/Incel, 5.5psl and 4 others
Just bulk bro

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Never began tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and <6PSLcel
Call me a weakling or a loser but tbh I feel like ive made no progress in the last 3 years of gymcelling and I think ive tried everything starting from heavy FBW lifting, body splits and calisthenics. Working out as a natty with fragile subhuman .org user frame is such a waste of time.

I went from 160lbs 6'2 to 180lbs in 3 years which only made me skinnyfat. Maintaining makes me build no musle at all.

I Just waste my early twenties (and money) eating a good diet and popping suplements when in reality im an .org subhuman with reddit tier frame.

Anyone else gave up on weightlifting/gym fully and dedicated to something else like prettyboymaxxing or statusmaxxing?
tbh u might just have a thyroid problem, should get that checked out

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Costcosuperstore, Mio and 2 others

Just blast steroids bro

• +1
Reactions: Endoplasmic82, <6PSLcel and shalomnigga
Maintaining makes me build no musle at all.
the point of maintaining is just staying the same, it’s not about losing or gaining muscle/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mio and <6PSLcel
how r u still graycel if u joined 2 years ago

• +1
Whenever I bulk i become a reddit tier malegaze skinnyfat subhuman
bro how long did u even try bulking for, and was it a lean bulk?? If all ur cals came from junk it explains y u became skinnyfat

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and shalomnigga
bro how long did u even try bulking for, and was it a lean bulk?? If all ur cals came from junk it explains y u became skinnyfat
It was indeed lean, im guessing it could be something hormonal. Ive done the bloodtest and everything is fine but I have mild gyno. I have negative thoughts all the time SO maybe my brain is fucking me in the ass

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and <6PSLcel
It was indeed lean, im guessing it could be something hormonal. Ive done the bloodtest and everything is fine but I have mild gyno. I have negative thoughts all the time SO maybe my brain is fucking me in the ass
idk man u must’ve been doing something wrong, muscle shouldnt be THAT hard to build esp while lean bulking

• +1
What’s the point in gym celling if ur not blasting roids😭

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and <6PSLcel

is it that bad ? whats ur bidelt width ?

no point if ur natty tbh. impossible to be lean and big without roids. have to choose between the two if ur natty

• +1
Reactions: muh and shalomnigga
no point if ur natty tbh. impossible to be lean and big without roids. have to choose between the two if ur natty
Its def possible to be lean and big w/o roids, youl’ll just have to cut/maintain while trying to hold on to as much muscle as you gained on the bulk as possible (roids make this much easier tho)

is it that bad ? whats ur bidelt width ?
dont have a measure tape at me but its awful yeah. Ive got this super thin/weak boned frame. My wrists are 6inch at 6.2 :forcedsmile::lul:

dont have a measure tape at me but its awful yeah. Ive got this super thin/weak boned frame. My wrists are 6inch at 6.2 :forcedsmile::lul:
fuck im so sorry bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: cajuun0
Its def possible to be lean and big w/o roids, youl’ll just have to cut/maintain while trying to hold on to as much muscle as you gained on the bulk as possible (roids make this much easier tho)
its possible.... worth it tho? not even close. especially when the sides of PEDs are so overblown

• +1
Reactions: muh and mnbvcxz
Roid? Sarms exists and every gymcel takes it

• +1
Zero progress at all? Did your lifts increase at least? You might have klinefelters since every reddit post with that problem has that kind of body

Roid? Sarms exists and every gymcel takes it
this. just be smart with them and take all the necessary precautions and you will have no problems

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Zero progress at all? Did your lifts increase at least? You might have klinefelters since every reddit post with that problem has that kind of body
Yeah I got stronger both at my lifts and calisthenic skills but body-wise im subhuman. Im 6'2 and face is ok, I think ill just giveup and dedicate the money and time for things that will actually improve my SMV:blackpill:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mio and <6PSLcel
Yeah I got stronger both at my lifts and calisthenic skills but body-wise im subhuman. Im 6'2 and face is ok, I think ill just giveup and dedicate the money and time for things that will actually improve my SMV:blackpill:
What are your bench squat deadlift stats at least

What are your bench squat deadlift stats at least
I moved on to calisthenics about a year ago and thats what ive been doing recently.

From what I remember my bench was like 70kg for 6reps :lul: and that was after about a year of lifting 3 days/week. I remember starting out at somewhere close to 35kg for a few reps and holyfuck that was crushing me :lul: but yea thats what you get if you spend your entire childhood/teenagehood playin video games and doing 0 sports :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Mio
I think I covered all of basics too,
-9h of sleep
-progressive overload
-1gram of protein per lbs
-creatine
-vitamins n shit

Its just the subhunan genetics ig

• So Sad
I moved on to calisthenics about a year ago and thats what ive been doing recently.

From what I remember my bench was like 70kg for 6reps :lul: and that was after about a year of lifting 3 days/week. I remember starting out at somewhere close to 35kg for a few reps and holyfuck that was crushing me :lul: but yea thats what you get if you spend your entire childhood/teenagehood playin video games and doing 0 sports :feelswhy:
Bro… you should get your blood work done and a karyotype to make sure there isn’t a genetic defect

• +1
Bro… you should get your blood work done and a karyotype to make sure there isn’t a genetic defect
What kind of bloodwork are we talking about? I did one like half a year ago. I checked the basics, thyroid, estrogen, test, prolactine and vitamin D. Anything else you would reccomend?

• +1
Test on the lower end, still in the healthy range. The rest is ok

• +1
What kind of bloodwork are we talking about? I did one like half a year ago. I checked the basics, thyroid, estrogen, test, prolactine and vitamin D. Anything else you would reccomend?
I’m talking like measuring your chromosomes

Does your physique happen to resemble this by any chance? I’ve seen a bunch of stories on reddit similar to yours and they all had this build

• +1
Im more lean I guess but yeah shoulders and arms look similar. My hips probably arent that big but still slightly bigger than these of an average man

If ur struggling at 6’2, it may have never began

• JFL
Ive been in ltr for 2yrs, im just trynna do some extra with gymcelling
Yeah atp its not worth it if ur not gonna blast

• +1
Im starting to think its either roids or nun at all
Get your test and free test sampled and your thyroid bro, if you must just roidmaxx and then cycle off you’ll keep a good amount of gains

You fucking faggot if you're 6'2 and still on this website then it's completely over for you. I'm guessing you're just radiating estrogen

eat more stupid ass nigga. bro put on 0.5 pounds per month jfl

with all due respect, its highly unlikely that you have some prohibitive thyroid or test issue, have it tested, but most likely you are a fag.

Go on ostarine

Unless you have reached a FFMI of 25, if you're not making gains there is something wrong with your training or diet. You have not tried everything because you have not made gains. Get a personal trainer because you clearly can't figure it out yourself.

meanwhile Chad does 5 push ups every 10 years and have more muscle mass then me

Hop on tren and richardramirezmaxx theory.