[Goonfuel story] I (f) got fucked by an masseur on vacation with my parents

Idontknowlol

Idontknowlol

Kraken
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Posts
3,198
Reputation
7,387
[not my own story, i found it online, IM A MALE!]


I went on a vacation with my parents, to an all inclusive resort in Spain. I wasn’t really sure about going to get a massage but my parents convinced me, cause they kind already payed for it. So I put on a dress, with just my underwear under, then went to it. I had never tried it before, but I got quite a muscular guy, and even taking off my clothes and getting on the table got me kind of horny.
So laying there in just my underwear with a towel on, I got more and more horny the more he massaged me. Then as he slowly moved down to my legs, I couldn’t help myself spreading my legs a little. As he moved up my thigh, I let out a little moan.
He moved the towel a bit as he got up, and the moment he “accidentally” let his finger slide against my panties I let out a real moan. Guess he took that as permission, and rubbed a bit more. As he got me more and more wet, he moved my panties down and I lifted my ass to let him.
Laying there and letting him finger me I felt so dirty, and it was so hot. After some time he pulled his cock out and put my hand on it, and I rubbed him while he fingered me. After a bit, he pulled me off the table so I was laying with my ass on the edge.
Without even asking, he put his huge cock in me. I just took it, and moaned out loud. After some time I came, which made him creampie me. After a bit he pulled out, and I felt it drip out of me. Then I put on my panties and dress, without many words I just left. I felt so slutty walking back to my parents, after getting fucked and my dad paid for it.
Can’t even imagine what my family would have said if they knew…
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggador, avenox, greylurker and 3 others
nigga either didnt read his cnp or this a gay fag/foid
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, Orcairis, greylurker and 3 others
dnr tales faggot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup, burnerzz7, yeath and 6 others
Fym " You (f)"
@Mods ban foid
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surfsup, burnerzz7, peptidehater22 and 3 others
Lame goonfuel 😒
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, ascension and real_rxz
niggers its not my own story, its just a pretty hot shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and iLdar
@scuderia @greylurker as the representative of the pisscels, we do NOT claim this guy or foid.
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, greylurker, scuderia and 1 other person
@Mods im breaking down on thse foids and i need to do good after my ban:LOL:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Idontknowlol
nigga got hard reading a story from a foids perspective and posted on looksmax.org
@Mods im breaking down on thse foids and i need to do good after my ban:LOL:
@Mods doesnt tag the mods, you need to tag them individually or report the post.
@Gengar’s Ghost @pony @DildoFaggins
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barreton, ICXCLuvr, greylurker and 4 others
nigga got hard reading a story from a foids perspective and posted on looksmax.org

@Mods doesnt tag the mods, you need to tag them individually or report the post.
@Gengar’s Ghost @pony @DildoFaggins

yes because i imagine im the chad masseur
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker
nigga got hard reading a story from a foids perspective and posted on looksmax.org

@Mods doesnt tag the mods, you need to tag them individually or report the post.
@Gengar’s Ghost @pony @DildoFaggins
thanks for the tip good sir
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Bat
nigga got hard reading a story from a foids perspective and posted on looksmax.org

@Mods doesnt tag the mods, you need to tag them individually or report the post.
@Gengar’s Ghost @pony @DildoFaggins
because he's a sissy litle faggot who loves to get fucked
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Bat
yes because i imagine im the chad masseur
nigga aren’t you the same fuck that is reported for saying you wanted to fuck a femboy? you’re a homosexual.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggador, greylurker, halabi and 1 other person
because he's a sissy litle faggot who loves to get fucked
491460.jpg
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, greylurker and Bat
nigga aren’t you the same fuck that is reported for saying you wanted to fuck a femboy? you’re a homosexual.
what being 7 years on looksmax does to you
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Idontknowlol and Bat
I went on a vacation with my parents, to an all inclusive resort in Spain. I wasn’t really sure about going to get a massage but my parents convinced me, cause they kind already payed for it. So I put on a dress, with just my underwear under, then went to it. I had never tried it before, but I got quite a muscular guy, and even taking off my clothes and getting on the table got me kind of horny.
So laying there in just my underwear with a towel on, I got more and more horny the more he massaged me. Then as he slowly moved down to my legs, I couldn’t help myself spreading my legs a little. As he moved up my thigh, I let out a little moan.
He moved the towel a bit as he got up, and the moment he “accidentally” let his finger slide against my panties I let out a real moan. Guess he took that as permission, and rubbed a bit more. As he got me more and more wet, he moved my panties down and I lifted my ass to let him.
Laying there and letting him finger me I felt so dirty, and it was so hot. After some time he pulled his cock out and put my hand on it, and I rubbed him while he fingered me. After a bit, he pulled me off the table so I was laying with my ass on the edge.
Without even asking, he put his huge cock in me. I just took it, and moaned out loud. After some time I came, which made him creampie me. After a bit he pulled out, and I felt it drip out of me. Then I put on my panties and dress, without many words I just left. I felt so slutty walking back to my parents, after getting fucked and my dad paid for it.
Can’t even imagine what my family would have said if they knew…
Tales written by 30 years young Sameer in the deepest slums of Bengaluru.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Idontknowlol
Idontknowlol
you legit have fucking negress shaniqua as your avi mud
Because I’m a high test bad boy and want a phat ass nigress to sit on my face
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greylurker, incomplete and Bat
@scuderia @greylurker as the representative of the pisscels, we do NOT claim this guy or foid.
Gayniggerlurker read this thread with his cock out while he beat it with tweazers.

Bottom 5 threads oat tho I will not be supporting this fag idontknowlol
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greylurker, Idontknowlol and Bat
[not my own story, i found it online, IM A MALE!]


I went on a vacation with my parents, to an all inclusive resort in Spain. I wasn’t really sure about going to get a massage but my parents convinced me, cause they kind already payed for it. So I put on a dress, with just my underwear under, then went to it. I had never tried it before, but I got quite a muscular guy, and even taking off my clothes and getting on the table got me kind of horny.
So laying there in just my underwear with a towel on, I got more and more horny the more he massaged me. Then as he slowly moved down to my legs, I couldn’t help myself spreading my legs a little. As he moved up my thigh, I let out a little moan.
He moved the towel a bit as he got up, and the moment he “accidentally” let his finger slide against my panties I let out a real moan. Guess he took that as permission, and rubbed a bit more. As he got me more and more wet, he moved my panties down and I lifted my ass to let him.
Laying there and letting him finger me I felt so dirty, and it was so hot. After some time he pulled his cock out and put my hand on it, and I rubbed him while he fingered me. After a bit, he pulled me off the table so I was laying with my ass on the edge.
Without even asking, he put his huge cock in me. I just took it, and moaned out loud. After some time I came, which made him creampie me. After a bit he pulled out, and I felt it drip out of me. Then I put on my panties and dress, without many words I just left. I felt so slutty walking back to my parents, after getting fucked and my dad paid for it.
Can’t even imagine what my family would have said if they knew…

 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, greylurker and Idontknowlol
Gayniggerlurker read this thread with his cock out while he beat it with tweazers.

Bottom 5 threads oat tho I will not be supporting this fag idontknowlol
Why you bullying me I’m sorry
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat, Idontknowlol and scuderia
You sound like my foid

Word for word.
I have been told I speak like a girl before ngl! I’m not very non chalant I do speak quite feminine sorry
 
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Idontknowlol and scuderia
What white niggas be writing when you see them on their phone at the bus stop
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bat, scuderia, greylurker and 1 other person

Similar threads

whiskers52
Replies
22
Views
91
whiskers52
whiskers52
NEWBOYO
Replies
15
Views
105
hax
hax
thekey
Replies
23
Views
81
thekey
thekey
lowinhibragecel
Replies
1
Views
19
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top