whiskers52
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2026
- Posts
- 7,809
- Reputation
- 16,633
@arlo_420 @Nocturnal @Mai Sakurajima. @Tesarossa @kbj
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
jfl at these mutts if they think they deserve our bvll sperm
Mirin avi
jfl at these mutts if they think they deserve our bvll sperm






deadass bro I know she’s gonna come texting me tomorrowjust tell her ur a forum idoldeadass bro I know she’s gonna come texting me tomorrow
This shit was supposed to work @-joe told me to say thisvery sad stalk. maybe the next one isn’t so rude

Main bro I stand on what I sayI pray u used alt
your not meant to be so kind. saying “when” gives too much option. just say your my bitch now. come overThis shit was supposed to work @-joe told me to say this
FUCK YOU @-joe this nigga deadass giving real tipsyour not meant to be so kind. saying “when” gives too much option. just say your my bitch now. come over
fuark her gigaFAT friends found the post
gotta be assertive. grab her hand next time you see her and make out with herFUCK YOU @-joe this nigga deadass giving real tips
It’s a fucking noodle whorefuark her gigaFAT friends found the post
eewwwww hate noodlewhoresIt’s a fucking noodle whore
HOLY FUCK HER BOYFRIEND IS SUBHUMANeewwwww hate noodlewhores
dude what did you think was going to happen
I thought she would’ve responded bruh I hate girls who are “self respecting” in secret they’re WHORESdude what did you think was going to happen![]()
This shit was supposed to work @-joe told me to say this







Nigga YOU said ts bro, You’re typing style be frying the fuck out me BrooI did not TELL you to say this
If you want to bag a girl text her “ do you have any indian in you, if not tell her, do you want some Mumbai bbc in you”
Cmon coaches don’t play playas play![]()

