IcyBiney
Bronze
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2026
- Posts
- 455
- Reputation
- 417
Back in grade 8, my teacher would always wear these black leggings.
when she turned around to write, her ass would be so thick and juicy.
i could never pay attention in class cause of dat ass
I remember she was helping this other student next to me, and her juicy thick ass was right in my face.
I remember telling my other friends how badly i was gonna risk it all just to grab it bro.
Me and my hbs would find photos of her on the school instagram and go ham on the photos of her.
all my hbs thought she was thick asl too
icl, best milf i know bro
when she turned around to write, her ass would be so thick and juicy.
i could never pay attention in class cause of dat ass
I remember she was helping this other student next to me, and her juicy thick ass was right in my face.
I remember telling my other friends how badly i was gonna risk it all just to grab it bro.
Me and my hbs would find photos of her on the school instagram and go ham on the photos of her.
all my hbs thought she was thick asl too
icl, best milf i know bro
