Gore gives me confidence

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Because I know that I’m alive and that I’m not getting hacked to death with a machete rn. So how bad can the outcome of whatever I’m scared of doing be? Like it can’t possibly be ghost rider bad

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, Pogin_chan, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
Watch gore and cold approach girls

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, Lefty Rankin and Vermilioncore
Or better yet, strangle cats and approach them. Tell them about it.
How about I gut a cat and strangle it with its own guts? Oroborous typeshit innit

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
i mean when i use to watch alot of gore
i deff knew it gave me a t boost
bc everytime i watched it i just turned kinda primal-like and shit

Watching self pitying black pill videos gives me cuntfidunce

How about I gut a cat and strangle it with its own guts? Oroborous typeshit innit
Lol, my Memaw's husband was complaining about the neighbors cat coming in their yard a couple years back. He's always been a miserable fuck. Could never stand him. He's a pussy too. So one night while having a cigarette in their garage I spotted the cat in question. I lured it into the garage with a bowl of Cheerios and closed the door behind it. Spent a couple hours torturing it before strangling it from behind. Clawed the fur right out of it's own chin using its hind legs trying to get my hands from around its neck.

After it was dead I beheaded it with a dull knife, and took a picture holding up the head with my middle finger through its neck and coming out the mouth. Showed Memaw's husband the next day saying, "I took care of the cat for ya." He was shocked and scared.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, iam good boy, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Lol, my Memaw's husband was complaining about the neighbors cat coming in their yard a couple years back. He's always been a miserable fuck. Could never stand him. He's a pussy too. So one night while having a cigarette in their garage I spotted the cat in question. I lured it into the garage with a bowl of Cheerios and closed the door behind it. Spent a couple hours torturing it before strangling it from behind. Clawed the fur right out of it's own chin using its hind legs trying to get my hands from around its neck.

After it was dead I beheaded it with a dull knife, and took a picture holding up the head with my middle finger through its neck and coming out the mouth. Showed Memaw's husband the next day saying, "I took care of the cat for ya." He was shocked and scared.
How’d you get the cat so still? They always run

• +1
i mean when i use to watch alot of gore
i deff knew it gave me a t boost
bc everytime i watched it i just turned kinda primal-like and shit
Shut ur corny ass up 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
How’d you get the cat so still? They always run
I petted it at first and got it to trust me. Was the neighbors' pet so already very domesticated. It let me pick it up and I held it in my arms while shutting the garage door behind us. After that I set it down and it went underneath my Memaw's truck to lay down. I allowed it to relax while I had a few more cigarettes. Then I grabbed a crochet ball from my Memaw's crochet set and hurled it at the thing like a bowling ball. I missed but it immediately went from relaxed to completely panicked. Freaked out and tried flinging itself at the closed garage door to no avail. Must have known I was gonna kill it.

Then I spent the next couple hours playing hide and seek around the garage. Torturing it when finding it (breaking it's tail bone with tools and punching it in the head). I would go back and forth between torturing it and petting it. Forced it to let me kiss it while sitting in my lap a mangled mess before finally taking it's life.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Bushman and Vermilioncore
I petted it at first and got it to trust me. Was the neighbors' pet so already very domesticated. It let me pick it up and I held it in my arms while shutting the garage door behind us. After that I set it down and it went underneath my Memaw's truck to lay down. I allowed it to relax while I had a few more cigarettes. Then I grabbed a crochet ball from my Memaw's crochet set and hurled it at the thing like a bowling ball. I missed but it immediately went from relaxed to completely panicked. Freaked out and tried flinging itself at the closed garage door to no avail. Must have known I was gonna kill it.

Then I spent the next couple hours playing hide and seek around the garage. Torturing it when finding it (breaking it's tail bone with tools and punching it in the head). I would go back and forth between torturing it and petting it. Forced it to let me kiss it while sitting in my lap a mangled mess before finally taking it's life.
Phew, just looked it up and the statute of limitations is way past, so I'll give more info. Memaw's husband was shocked and scared but Memaw was just scared. Scared that I would get in trouble. She didn't give a shit about the cat. She feverishly cleaned up the garage, lol. On her hands and knees cleaning up the hair and spraying the garage floor with white vinegar.

"People get more time than for killing a person down here!", she told me. Mamaw's a real one.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bushman and Vermilioncore
Phew, just looked it up and the statute of limitations is way past, so I'll give more info. Memaw's husband was shocked and scared but Memaw was just scared. Scared that I would get in trouble. She didn't give a shit about the cat. She feverishly cleaned up the garage, lol. On her hands and knees cleaning up the hair and spraying the garage floor with white vinegar.

"People get more time than for killing a person down here!", she told me. Mamaw's a real one.
She’s a real one

• +1