Got 50 likes in bumble after less than 2 hours

friendly local

friendly local

Bronze
this is the best results i have ever gotten using my pics, location is seattle quality of the matches is unknown but i dont care lmao
i am not entirely sure how bumble and tinder compare but if they are similar then my results are great, was feeling kinda down lately and now im very please with myself

feel free to bring me down fellas

ygbA8tJ.png

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, SwissArms, ROTTING and 3 others
this is the best results i have ever gotten using my pics, location is seattle quality of the matches is unknown but i dont care lmao
i am not entirely sure how bumble and tinder compare but if they are similar then my results are great, was feeling kinda down lately and now im very please with myself

feel free to bring me down fellas

ygbA8tJ.png
what do u look like?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 11758, Entschuldigung and 8 others
Seattle is very close to Canada. Makes sense @ForeverRecession @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel
He is htn so medium ugly pill :Comfy:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, FrameMogger and Deleted member 7580
Seattle is very close to Canada. Makes sense @ForeverRecession @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel
You forgot to tag @Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 7580
nice brag thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible, gogger, ROTTING and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and volcelfatcel
Explain this canada thing fellas you are confusing me

I believe @Pakicel is the fairest rater here
I’m at the gym rn (upper class area) and there’s this guy who looks like Argus but more masc … b..but chads are rare :soy::soy: @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Bonez, Looks234 and volcelfatcel
I’m at the gym rn (upper class area) and there’s this guy who looks like Argus but more masc … b..but chads are rare :soy::soy: @looksmaxxer234
Yea @Pakicel is enlightened in this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Chadlite white guy thus these results aren’t atypical. My chadlite white friend gets similar amount of matches

As a mtn Indian I get about 15 likes on the first day on tinder. Didn’t get many likes on bumble tho like 3 on the first day. :feelswah::blackpill:

Got about a match a day on hinge

I got like 20 on some Indian dating app

Anyways these are solid results op enjoy :)

Also you are chadlite based on these results anyone who comes in here and says muh bones normie is deluded. Bumble/tinder results mog any rating.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, lilhorizontal32, ROTTING and 4 others
Chadlite white guy thus these results aren’t atypical. My chadlite white friend gets similar amount of matches

As a mtn Indian I get about 15 likes on the first day on tinder. Didn’t get many likes on bumble tho like 3 on the first day. :feelswah::blackpill:

I live in Colombia, my parents are colombian, their parents are colombian, the parents of my grandparents are colombian and so on

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Xangsane and FrameMogger
I live in Colombia, my parents are colombian, their parents are colombian, the parents of my grandparents are colombian and so on
You’re white passing so it doesn’t really matter. If anything it’s better since you look exotic.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Average guy is 25% body fat and recessed. Just going to the gym puts you in the top 20% :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, BoneDensity, Solidcoin and 3 others
Average guy is 25% body fat and recessed. Just going to the gym puts you in the top 20% :soy:
This is unironically true. Or they’re a skinny twig.

Normie 4pslers can hit the top 20 pretty easily if they looksmax and ntmaxx

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Looks234
@FailedNormieManlet he faired well without NT pics. Maybe I should just get a better camera?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
matched with 50 bots congrats

@FailedNormieManlet he faired well without NT pics. Maybe I should just get a better camera?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
he is white, you aren't. For incels we need every boost we can

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 11gaijin, Anchor_Ship, FrameMogger and 1 other person

Also you are chadlite based on these results anyone who comes in here and says muh bones normie is deluded. Bumble/tinder results mog any rating.
sounds similar to my results jfl

• +1
  • +1
Op is good looking so not really surprising imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and FrameMogger
@bobjoe3456 aren't u south indian or something? U said u do good on tinder, all NT pics?
Lol i never said I did that well. I got like 3 dates and one slay of old. I just brag and overplay these results like I’m a chad. These are not chad results lmao. On bumble I never had many likes (low single digits) but I would get a match everyday and the majority would message first and they weren’t bad looking usually mtb and sometimes htb.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin has seen my pics they aren’t that NT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15004
Lol i never said I did that well. I got like 3 dates and one slay of old. I just brag and overplay these results like I’m a chad. These are not chad results lmao.

@PrinterAndFaxMachin how much does he mog me by? Any pheno failo? Just curious @bobjoe3456 , i'm khhv trucel btw :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• So Sad
@AlexAP he looks like you, time to Canadamaxx

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Enfant terrible
@PrinterAndFaxMachin how much does he mog me by? Any pheno failo? Just curious @bobjoe3456 , i'm khhv trucel btw :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I don’t think I mog you I’m just a mtn normie haloed by height and frame. I’m only 6 foot flat but I look really tall in pics for some reason so I can larp as 6’3 and these retarded midget sluts who can’t do math buy it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Lol i never said I did that well. I got like 3 dates and one slay of old. I just brag and overplay these results like I’m a chad. These are not chad results lmao. On bumble I never had many likes (low single digits) but I would get a match everyday and the majority would message first and they weren’t bad looking usually mtb and sometimes htb.

@rand anon you have better bones than @bobjoe3456 and look a bit better but he is still a solid medium-tier normie with a really impressive frame from the pictures he showed me. I think he isn't failod that much but yeah a bit he is still failod but you have to understand that while an ethnic tax exists, it doesn't mean you can't do well.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and rand anon
Tall wide chin every time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 15004
don't my tinder/bumble results tell us otherwise bhai :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
:lul::lul::feelswhy:

Actually you were what I was thinking about bhai. You have an obvious pheno failo holding you back but you still match with Becky spics white foids and even some really cute HQNP Asians. Even then however, you have to deal with tons of landwhale hambeasts :feelskek::feelskek::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and rand anon
don't my tinder/bumble results tell us otherwise bhai :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Plus I live in a good area in the us where there’s a lot of fat af men so old is easier here . Gotta remember that as well.

Girls in Texas aren’t too picky and there’s lots of Latinas and even Indians who aren’t too picky or self hating.

• +1
Op has the ltr looks tbh. So ideal for bumble.
He looks decently robust yet beta/nerdy enough for girls on bumble. Would prolly do worse ratio wise on tinder.

• +1
Dont bleachmaxx I’ll send you pics of my dark skinned Indian friends who pull. You prob look as good as them.

If you aren’t pulling it’s prob because you don’t put yourself out there socially tbh.

• Hmm...
If you aren’t pulling it’s prob because you don’t put yourself out there socially tbh.
lol bhai, I'm not NT and don't hve a social circle, it's over on that front. Only avenue for me to pull is through further looksmaxxing(rhino, hydroquinone, tret) and tinder/bumble

• So Sad
lol bhai, I'm not NT and don't hve a social circle, it's over on that front. Only avenue for me to pull is through further looksmaxxing(rhino, hydroquinone, tret) and tinder/bumble
How are you not NT. Are you autistic or just have anxiety. You can become more NT

• Hmm...
Vv5nCw8.png

just noticed it didnt stop at 50 it says 50+ does it goes to 99+ like tinder? im gonna go sleep with a smile tonight

Op has the ltr looks tbh. So ideal for bumble.
He looks decently robust yet beta/nerdy enough for girls on bumble. Would prolly do worse ratio wise on tinder.
you are absolutely right i do worse on tinder

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18840
How are you not NT. Are you autistic or just have anxiety. You can become more NT
Definitely hve anxiety. Prob autistic too, idk.

But yeah, it ain't happening through a social circle, especially as I'm about to graduate college soon.

I've only been on one date so far, from bumble. I do get some decent matches, but most of them end up flaking/ghosting. Hopefully by bleachmaxxing I'll get better results since my main issue is my pheno

Vv5nCw8.png

just noticed it didnt stop at 50 it says 50+ does it goes to 99+ like tinder? im gonna go sleep with a smile tonight

I do better on tinder more matches and likes but very few convos. On bumble my like counter is usually at like 1-2 but I match everyday, the matches look decent and they message first and give number, go out on dates etc.

Vv5nCw8.png

Glad for you :feelsokman:
You are also humble enough to admit that looks are pure luck. So you are probably a nice guy.
Ideally it should help you knowing your worth and instead seeking for a worthy ltr.

I think yes bumble stops at 50

• +1
Reactions: friendly local and FrameMogger
I do better on tinder more matches and likes but very few convos. On bumble my like counter is usually at like 1-2 but I match everyday, the matches look decent and they message first and give number, go out on dates etc.
Pm me ur face, curious