Got 50 likes in bumble after less than 2 hours

Op has the ltr looks tbh. So ideal for bumble.
He looks decently robust yet beta/nerdy enough for girls on bumble. Would prolly do worse ratio wise on tinder.
I do better on tinder than any other app :Comfy:

But it’s most popular so I think everyone does better there idk

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I do better on tinder than any other app :Comfy:

But it’s most popular so I think everyone does better there idk
I did far better on tinder too tbh. But tinder elo is gay usually.
But the best results i ever got was badoo in muttland aka brazil.
Got like 3k matches in 2 days. Jfl. It was a funny xp.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
@AlexAP he looks like you, time to Canadamaxx
I don't like the weather there and I don't want to ask Biggdink for help for integration.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 7580
I don't like the weather there and I don't want to ask Biggdink for help for integration.
You are metzico like op u should slay in seattle all the pink haired feminists with similar views as you :feelsokman:

You are metzico like op u should slay in seattle all the pink haired feminists with similar views as you :feelsokman:
I certainly don't have the same views as feminists, and if I visit the U.S. it would be Florida or Texas, good weather and more rational people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18840
this is the best results i have ever gotten using my pics, location is seattle quality of the matches is unknown but i dont care lmao
i am not entirely sure how bumble and tinder compare but if they are similar then my results are great, was feeling kinda down lately and now im very please with myself

feel free to bring me down fellas

ygbA8tJ.png
Seattle has top tier women

I certainly don't have the same views as feminists, and if I visit the U.S. it would be Florida or Texas, good weather and more rational people.
I've noticed cute girls with dyed hair and especially hippie type like me. I don't really recommend texas or any state in the south unless white. Minorities get advantage the more north they go, or in the west its a more laidback culture with European vibes.

Oregeon and Washington are more liberal/open and this was shown as both states abolished the death penalty decades ago while many states still have It open.

Since OP looks hapa and got that many likes, its clear Seattle is quite different then the rest of america. And unlike Austin which is fake liberal this seems to be more genuine and that open minded mindset to a degree like europe.

Europe is still light years ahead. Liberal Norway and Finland Scandinavian foids sent many so many requests, and matched a ton with them.

In the first pic, you look like tenz

LHFnumr.png

before going to sleep i set the range to 99 miles instead of 50 and increased the age range to 44 years old for the lulz and i wake up to 150+ likes (so it actually doesnt stop at 50+)
apparently old hags love the harry potter glasses

U asian , or hapa? Guess race pill aint that bad in Seattle. Gonna have to move their but new place is pretty good.
I am colombian

What's up with all these good looking dudes on here?? I miss when it was actual incels on psl forums

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
LHFnumr.png

before going to sleep i set the range to 99 miles instead of 50 and increased the age range to 44 years old for the lulz and i wake up to 150+ likes (so it actually doesnt stop at 50+)
apparently old hags love the harry potter glasses

I am colombian
Which country did you run that profile ?

you dont look like a basemnet dweller like all these indians here