got a date soon with slim girl(and hot). i will tell her I earn a lot of money in job

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
i will try to fuck her for few months (btw i am jobless)

gonna lie about job

i been rejected so many times by greedy foids when i said i work in warehouse

LOL at these bitches

from now on i will be saying i work as manager or something

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
How can you go from 40 year old land whales to hot slim girls. This shit ain’t adding up

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, androidcel and Nibba
How can you go from 40 year old land whales to hot slim girls. This shit ain’t adding up
they said im 4.5 - 6 PSL

idk i barely get a date with hot girl.

tbh im jaded

@11gaijin ban this larp :soy: :banhammer: time to visit @Veganist

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and jefferson
my Chad friend gets away with it. He tells girls hes working but really hes not.(hes a bum that gets allowance from parents)

A girl will see ur not really making money if ur still at ur parents house btw. Tell her house under ur name and u pay the mortgage just to secure urself.

Last edited:
i do get dates with slim girls sometimes from tinder, but never when its about sex, i always have to say i want relationship, guess im not chad enough to have sex from tinder.
alsomy face is nothing special but i have picture with good body low BF

@11gaijin ban this larp :soy::banhammer: time to visit @Veganist

lol at you trying to make friends with me via PM and then when I ignored u, u go mad and ask mods to ban me

vex4d2n.jpg

lol at you trying to make friends with me via PM and then when I ignored u, u go mad and ask mods to ban me

vex4d2n.jpg
I was just giving you some avis bro I don't care that you didn't respond I just think your posts are larps

my Chad friend gets away with it. He tells girls hes working but really hes not.(hes a bum that gets allowance from parents)

A girl will see ur not really making money if ur still at ur parents house btw. Tell her house under ur name and u pay the mortgage just to secure urself.

what you mean "Tell her house under ur name and u pay the mortgage just to secure urself."

yea i will prob say i live with parents lol cant really lie because when she comes she will see
I was just giving you some avis bro I don't care that you didn't respond I just think your posts are larps

no they are not larps. do you have proof?

no they are not larps. do you have proof?
No I don't have proof thats why @11gaijin and I are going to fabricate evidence with Detective Tony so you can visit @Veganist :banhammer:

No I don't have proof thats why @11gaijin and I are going to fabricate evidence with Detective Tony so you can visit @Veganist :banhammer:

lol bro you need to go out more

:feelskek::feelskek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Detective @Tony hasn't replies yet. Solving this case would be hard without him.