Got a few questions about hopping on

F

foidvictim1842

Iron
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
0
I was considering hopping on roids for a while now since i've been in the gym for almost a year and i still look like an absolute twink, plus im a dimolet
I turn 18 in about 2 months, 6'0 and 190lbs
Around 20-25% bodyfat
Should i lose some weight before hopping on? I've already got enough of an estrogenic build as it is already and I don't want to transition
I've also had grade 1 gyno since I was about 13-14, and it is not going away anytime soon so I'm worried that hopping on will worsen it
My dad is around 50 years old and is basically bald already, not to mention my mom kind of struggles to keep her hair as it is, plus I'm a curly head so im VERY worried about losing my hair if i hop on

Please ease my worries I don't want to be called cute anymore but at the same time I don't want to end up a bald orge with fat titties
 
dude you want to watch marlon edits with me? i have 1 slot open in my group
 

Similar threads

lgi
Replies
3
Views
33
saaj
saaj
imaloserong
Replies
1
Views
22
Niebvll
Niebvll
kobmax
Replies
1
Views
19
Mogmo
Mogmo
lgi
Replies
3
Views
34
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
Deeph
Replies
7
Views
61
Jihadmax
J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top