Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 2012 and LowTierNormie
prettyboymaxx = my bones are little

Tbh I have never seen a curry prettyboy. So I don't think you can be one
look in the mirror mate. if you are not a prettyboy I don't know what is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Mateusz74 and BigBoy
Whats thug maxed?
Looking like a thug.
basically you look too masc for pretty boy. you look a bit mexican thats why I said thugmaxx but tbh thugmaxxing is stupid as fuck and you don't look that thugish

srs
But ethnically I don't look curry. I look more SEA even though I am curry

you are not the type of guy to prettyboymax. you look like a thugmaxxer
Was about to say this. He's too masculine to be a prettyboy but if he were big and mean he could thugmax really well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
How do I look like a thug wtf it’s over where the rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, BigBoy and Deleted member 1560
Looking like a thug.

But ethnically I don't look curry. I look more SEA even though I am curry

still Indian
if you have seen that blue eyed tamil black dude he can be a top tier prettypreet

• +1
What makes me look masculine this time, I even kept my eyes open this time?

• +1
Tbh I have never seen a curry prettyboy. So I don't think you can be one
nigga ur curry prettyboy

and op you look nothing like a prettyboy, you dont have the face for a prettyboy, in fact you didnt even pick the prettyboy haircut.
jfl

• Woah
still Indian
if you have seen that black eyed tamil black dude he can be a top tier prettypreet
Yup he could be. But pretty much status and money is everything in India. Ik a guy who looks like shit but is famous because of status and money

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
your face dumb nigga. if you dont have the bones for being a prettyboy, you cant be a prettyboy
still Indian
if you have seen that blue eyed tamil black dude he can be a top tier prettypreet
pics?

your face dumb nigga. if you dont have the bones for being a prettyboy, you cant be a prettyboy

pics?
Are you saying I have bad bone structure

Are you saying I have bad bone structure
no, youre above average and have a good mandible. the problem is you have a masculine face, so you cant be a prettyboy. for that you need to be more feminine looking.

• +1
Huge cheekbones, forward grown cleft chin, that haircut makes you look like a modern day greaser. Own it, you look decent man.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
no, youre above average and have a good mandible. the problem is you have a masculine face, so you cant be a prettyboy. for that you need to be more feminine looking.
I wanna be s pretty boy this fucken sucks

I wanna be s pretty boy this fucken sucks
same, but the sad part is i look even more masculine than you. such is life.

own your look as the other guy said. youre not bad looking.

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 470

pics?
I can't find that particular pic. It was a dark skinned Indian with light blue eyes

how does he talk tho
Dont know the way He wrote the sentence with "How do I look like a thug wtf it’s over where the rope" just sounded so funny to me imagining a low iq ethnic Not knowing how to cope anymore😂

Should I keep gandy maxing then?

nigga ur curry prettyboy

and op you look nothing like a prettyboy, you dont have the face for a prettyboy, in fact you didnt even pick the prettyboy haircut.
jfl
Brah should I try bleaching my hair, it was bleach blond as a kid but darkened to shit along w my prospects. Since you're talking archetypes I figure blond/blue eye might halo me a bit. Obviously just out of bed shot, I also don't wanna style it cuz I that shows effort which is cringe

Attachments

• IMG_20190508_143515.jpg
    IMG_20190508_143515.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 156

pics?
Bones?Prettyboy did I miss something?Prettyboy is about looking a like a girl with a ripped body swaggy clothes and tall height.Thats it

Should I keep gandy maxing then?
You should get fit, train neck, and be confident. Not much more looksmaxing you could do without surgery.

You should get fit, train neck, and be confident. Not much more looksmaxing you could do without surgery.
SKIN LIGHTENING FOR ETHNICS HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF

I can't find that particular pic. It was a dark skinned Indian with light blue eyes
this one?
i wish i had his features ded srs

• +1
Brah should I try bleaching my hair, it was bleach blond as a kid but darkened to shit along w my prospects. Since you're talking archetypes I figure blond/blue eye might halo me a bit. Obviously just out of bed shot, I also don't wanna style it cuz I that shows effort which is cringe
na keep it, you have a good hair color. i like it ngl.

Bones?Prettyboy did I miss something?Prettyboy is about looking a like a girl with a ripped body swaggy clothes and tall height.Thats it
no, you need to have the proper bone structure and features to be a prettyboy. thats y its so rare.

na keep it, you have a good hair color. i like it ngl.

no, you need to have the proper bone structure and features to be a prettyboy. thats y its so rare.
I dont know where you live but this is cope.I have a narrow but very defined aesthatic prettyboy jaw with wide high cheekbones.Or are you saying you need a square jaw to be a prettyboy?Also it's not rare.Prettyboys are everywhere where I live

I'm telling you. If you had Hunter eyes that would push you over the edge and you'd be able to get white foids. Your side profile is defintely high Tier. Your forward Growth Is literally God Tier not even jk. Your ramus does let you down and dumbo ears

I dont know where you live but this is cope.I have a narrow but very defined aesthatic prettyboy jaw with wide high cheekbones.Or are you saying you need a square jaw to be a prettyboy?Also it's not rare.Prettyboys are everywhere where I live
It's more about the harmony and vibes your face gives off tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm telling you. If you had Hunter eyes that would push you over the edge and you'd be able to get white foids. Your side profile is defintely high Tier. Your forward Growth Is literally God Tier not even jk. Your ramus does let you down and dumbo ears
Side profile is coping and overrated. Girls don’t look at your sides when talking to you . They look at your frontal

"I have a narrow but very defined aesthatic prettyboy jaw"
yea, you need a certain type of face to be a prettyboy. and you need an extremely specific face to be a gl prettyboy.

and square jaws are what you need to be gl as a man, not just as a prettyboy

if thyre everywhere than theyre not prettyboys. i live in the states, so we prefer more masculine men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and Deleted member 1560
We
"I have a narrow but very defined aesthatic prettyboy jaw"
yea, you need a certain type of face to be a prettyboy. and you need an extremely specific face to be a gl prettyboy.

and square jaws are what you need to be gl as a man, not just as a prettyboy

if thyre everywhere than theyre not prettyboys. i live in the states, so we prefer more masculine men.
Well you dont need a square jaw to be good looking.Lachowski proves,Keanu reeves proves,Justin bieber proves and of course the most beautiful Simone Nobili.Also these k pop faggots prove

We
Well you dont need a square jaw to be good looking.Lachowski proves,Keanu reeves proves,Justin bieber proves and of course the most beautiful Simone Nobili.Also these k pop faggots prove
i didnt mean square as in "can cut diamonds" squaee. i meant a rough square shape. most gl men have a somewhat squarish jawline, although their face shape may be different

Pretty boys almost never have fades. So you go out and get a fade?