Got a high rating of my pic on Photofeeler. Are foids dumb or do people intentionally downrate my pics?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
7.3 above average , as a rating

And sample size = 21

Attachments

• E56LR9j (1).jpg
    E56LR9j (1).jpg
    571.7 KB · Views: 584
Post a screenshot of the page tbh also the comments

Attachments

• ri2bq8u80di9esgc (1).jpg
    ri2bq8u80di9esgc (1).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 655
  • photo.png
    photo.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 591
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Photofeeler is stupid, literal numales can get high scores on it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
tinder experiments >>>> photefeeler

• +1
Reactions: VST, SLA, dogtown and 1 other person
Not necessary.
I mean, on photofeeler, foids are honest. They can choose between not attractive, somewhat attractive, attractive or very attractive. They don'T fear the man for repercussions

Why wouldn't they be honest? My plan is to use my highest rated pics (on photofeeler) for Tinder

Would using highly-rated pics (on photofeeler) for Tinder be a good prediction of success?
i dont think so. i had a 95 percentile rating on photofeeler, but had only like 5 matches out of 50 swipes on tinder

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i dont think so. i had a 95 percentile rating on photofeeler, but had only like 5 matches out of 50 swipes on tinder
What I wanna know is, Do you hgave to swipe right on a chick for her to be able to potentially swipe right on you too? Or can she do that without you having swept right on her before?

Unless they say, "I would date them" don't take them seriously.

Capture

What I wanna know is, Do you hgave to swipe right on a chick for her to be able to potentially swipe right on you too? Or can she do that without you having swept right on her before?
yeah she can swipe you before you do it. it will be registered as a 'like' but not a match until you swipe right on her too

Unless they say, "I would date them" don't take them seriously.

View attachment 14281
lmao ok

btw Am i the only one who cant use the interface when making comments? cant use bold, cant use italic, cant use anything
yeah she can swipe you before you do it. it will be registered as a 'like' but not a match until you swipe right on her too
oh ok thx

They said I look tired :feelscry:
My Regular sleep is at least 7 hours :feelswhat:
:blackpill: you look tired = you're hideous :feelsree:
do you have under eye circles/bags

lmao ok

btw Am i the only one who cant use the interface when making comments? cant use bold, cant use italic, cant use anything

oh ok thx
You surely can tbh.

My ratings are almost allways quite bad on there.. "looks young" "Too intense" "Would prefer if there were smiling more" Been going from 3-7.4 depending on picture. Usually like 5.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
My ratings are almost allways quite bad on there.. "looks young" "Too intense" "Would prefer if there were smiling more" Been going from 3-7.4 depending on picture. Usually like 5.
I've seen that good looking guys always score a lot. I feel it is a decent way to get rated. It has it's cons though

I've seen that good looking guys always score a lot. I feel it is a decent way to get rated. It has it's cons though
Dunno dude i tried a pic of lachowski and he got average. Also people say that i'm above average yet my ratings on that site are below average often or average.

Dunno dude i tried a pic of lachowski and he got average. Also people say that i'm above average yet my ratings on that site are below average often or average.
Yeah that's why I said it has it's cons. If pic isn't good good looking guys might score low. I still feel Tinder is the best way to get rated.

posted my best photo there to see what I'll get
how long does it usually take to get rated?

So I'm good looking?

Photofeeler is dumb jfl. JFL if you think you're 7.3 :lul::lul::lul:

Photofeeler is dumb jfl. JFL if you think you're 7.3 :lul::lul::lul:
Yes I think so. I got 5.5PSL as a rating from knowledgable guys on here. That's like a 7 irl.

Go fuck yourself. I ain't even mad.

Yes I think so. I got 5.5PSL as a rating from knowledgable guys on here. That's like a 7 irl.

Go fuck yourself. I ain't even mad.
Then why are you saying people intentionally downrate? 5.5PSL is close to girls rating you 7.3. I'd say it is actually higher

disable the toggle BB code if its enabled
View attachment 14286

what if u only swipe good looking girls 6.5+/10

:feelsrope:
I'm talking about photofeeler. I tried male models and lesser known bollywood actors and they scored very well. Those guys also did good on Tinder.

lol I always vote "No" in trustworthiness cause I trust no woman xd

subtract 2 points and there's your true rating

yea but on what girls did u swipe on tinder? just random ones or only the good looking
I had tinder gold. So didn't swipe :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Whats the difference

Im triggered
Good looking will make a women turn back and look at you. Decent looking will most likely not. Sorry boyo but that's a harsh pill. Most people aren't good looking. You will still slay next week.

Wait, what does Tinder Gold do? What do you mean you didn't have to swipe?
Tinder gold lets you see all girls that swiped you right without swiping so that you cna just select the ones you like. Saves lot of time.