Got a quote for bimax (lefort + BSSO)

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Europe is heaven for poorcels looking to looksmax.

got quoted 15k€ total for bimax from Defrancq. Which seems very good value.

Maybe I’m just used to USA jew doctors like epplstein.

Attachments

• 7BDC13E5-E91A-49C3-AA10-D1DE1F57358B.png
    7BDC13E5-E91A-49C3-AA10-D1DE1F57358B.png
    227.2 KB · Views: 125
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Gaia262, Darkstrand and 2 others
That's more than what I'm gonna have to pay jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Warlow
Mine was paid by my dad's insurance company.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 1751, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
15k is pretty damn cheap for both jaws ngl. That’s like 50k in the USA

Do not go to defraud pls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MandibularCel, Boldandbeautiful and yorker12
How are the implants?

Do not go to defraud pls
Why not? I am looking in to which surgeons to consult and he is on my list.

Others I am looking at are Andreischev and Marianetti, do you have any suggestions/recommendations?

Why not? I am looking in to which surgeons to consult and he is on my list.

Others I am looking at are Andreischev and Marianetti, do you have any suggestions/recommendations?

Defranq is a known scam artist. Everything I have read from him is bad. Andreischev is very good, just be upfront about what your goals are. Marianetti is good too. Raffaini and Ramieri also have very good results.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MandibularCel, Gaia262, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Defranq is a known scam artist. Everything I have read from him is bad. Andreischev is very good, just be upfront about what your goals are. Marianetti is good too. Raffaini and Ramieri also have very good results.
I still have about a year before I can start consulting for bimax, implying I even need it.

Thanks dude, will check them out when I finish SMARPE treatment. :feelsohh::love:

I still have about a year before I can start consulting for bimax, implying I even need it.

Thanks dude, will check them out when I finish SMARPE treatment. :feelsohh::love:

Good luck on your ascension homie.

• Love it
Reactions: yorker12
How are the implants?

for the under eye they are great. Always look fresh now even with no sleep and alcohol.

chin implant was underwhelming I think.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium, highT and Administrator
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Incoming and Administrator
its usually cheaper for the surgeon's fees, but if hospital fees arent covered, the total will be wayyy over 50k
Getting a bimax in America is autism
Europe is great

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Getting a bimax in America is autism
Europe is great

some american surgeons are better (in terms of reputation). also would u rather go to some random country where u barely know the language to go thru surgery, then fly hours back while still recovering and open to complications, or chill comfortably at home?

some american surgeons are better (in terms of reputation). also would u rather go to some random country where u barely know the language to go thru surgery, then fly hours back while still recovering and open to complications, or chill comfortably at home?
Well in Italy you can go for the best surgeon for 20k

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
You know we are talking about Europe and not some shit hole, people in Europe, especially doctors, can definitely speak English without any communication peoblems

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, RealSurgerymax and curryslayerordeath
for the under eye they are great. Always look fresh now even with no sleep and alcohol.

chin implant was underwhelming I think.
Did you get infraorbital implants?

• +1
Reactions: Alwaysevolving34
You know we are talking about Europe and not some shit hole, people in Europe, especially doctors, can definitely speak English without any communication peoblems

I'm not saying it will be botched or anything, European surgeons are world class. Just imo, I'd rather pay $10k more to recover in my parents home with a surgeon I can consistently visit for follow up appointments, especially if something goes wrong (imagine having complications and being 2000 miles away).

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 3020
I'm not saying it will be botched or anything, European surgeons are world class. Just imo, I'd rather pay $10k more to recover in my parents home with a surgeon I can consistently visit for follow up appointments, especially if something goes wrong (imagine having complications and being 2000 miles away).
Do u know if Steven Sullivan is a good, reasonable price surgeon? I plan on wage saving for bimax+genio. He’s the only aesthetics based surgeon i can go to without traveling

• +1
Do u know if Steven Sullivan is a good, reasonable price surgeon? I plan on wage saving for bimax+genio. He’s the only aesthetics based surgeon i can go to without traveling

jfl my discord tag is wicked, i think u were talking abt him on some server yesterday. if he's done complicated revision cases and is able to do 'harder' surgeries like large downgrafts, that probably means he's skilled enough to produce a good result. since u live in the middle of nowhere, it'd be hard to find reviews online, but you could evaluate results by asking for cases when u consult irl.

a lot of the aesthetic changes come from movements (ie widening genios, correcting bimax protrusion, jaw angle mass, etc) that u kinda have to evaluate urself, since surgeon's will have their own idea of the best looking jaws.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Deleted member 3020
jfl my discord tag is wicked, i think u were talking abt him on some server yesterday. if he's done complicated revision cases and is able to do 'harder' surgeries like large downgrafts, that probably means he's skilled enough to produce a good result. since u live in the middle of nowhere, it'd be hard to find reviews online, but you could evaluate results by asking for cases when u consult irl.

a lot of the aesthetic changes come from movements (ie widening genios, correcting bimax protrusion, jaw angle mass, etc) that u kinda have to evaluate urself, since surgeon's will have their own idea of the best looking jaws.
he has good cuts u think?
F8E40935 3387 41C8 B7A0 986B47E3BB3C

C21A1BB3 1F53 4F80 A1A9 245EE641BE0F

• +1
he has good cuts u think?

the cuts vary depending on what type of movement u need, id assume theyd be able to do most variants

tbh the only users who would know differences between cuts are sergio and surgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
the cuts vary depending on what type of movement u need, id assume theyd be able to do most variants

tbh the only users who would know differences between cuts are sergio and surgerymax
ok thankS bro. Imma work my ass off for bimax+genio I hope he does an affordable price for a youngcel like me

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back