got a unconditional offer from a prestigious university in the UK {need advice to be NT]

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
need advice to be NT i got an unconditional offer from a uni
means you've already met the entry requirements, so the place is yours if you want it!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what uni? prestige means f all.

Only unis that are good: Leeds, Nottingham, Bristol, Exeter, Manchester, Newcastle

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cutecel, Xangsane, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others

Only unis that are good: Leeds, Nottingham, Bristol, Exeter, Manchester, Newcastle
i aint telling cause i could get doxxed but the course is chemical engineering , I need advice to be NT

i aint telling cause i could get doxxed but the course is chemical engineering , I need advice to be NT
probs something like UCL. Don't worry you won't have to be NT because most people who go there are autistic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Slob, Xangsane and 1 other person
probs something like UCL. Don't worry you won't have to be NT because most people who go there are autistic
still bro i want a social circle

means you've already met the entry requirements, so the place is yours if you want it!

Be straightforward that your autistic. You’re more likely to get in due to diversity and shit.

• +1
Reactions: rayman
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah and Deleted member 5786
Be straightforward that your autistic. You’re more likely to get in due to diversity and shit.
probably but i would say the grades got me in I'm smart in the subjects I take

are you sitting exams this year or not?

It's gonna be full of STEMcels and future betabuxxers.

Legit geeks and nerds. No offense to them, they can do what they like, just not the type of people I hang out with. You'll get on in social circles if you enjoy gay activities like beer pong, LOL.

Done an engineering degree at a top ranking uni, doing masters now at another one. Never integrated in any social circles due to lack of any "normal" people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member 14166
are you sitting exams this year or not?
yeah I am obviously i haven't heard back from the other unis yet I applied on UCAS last week I got an unconditional offer yesterday gave me a dopamine rush ngl cause i have a guaranteed seat whether i get the grades or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
It's gonna be full of STEMcels and future betabuxxers.

Legit geeks and nerds. No offense to them, they can do what they like, just not the type of people I hang out with. You'll get on in social circles if you enjoy gay activities like beer pong, LOL.

Done an engineering degree at a top ranking uni, doing masters now at another one. Never integrated in any social circles due to lack of any "normal" people.
that's why OP should go to a less academic uni that's more sociable imo.

I dropped out of Warwick University doing Economics a few weeks ago because social scene was non existent. If you wanna improve social skills going to somewhere like UCL or Warwick is a shit idea imo

It doesn't really matter that much what uni you went to these days it's more about what relevant experience you have

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166

I dropped out of Warwick University doing Economics a few weeks ago because social scene was non existent. If you wanna improve social skills going to somewhere like UCL or Warwick is a shit idea imo

It doesn't really matter that much what uni you went to these days it's more about what relevant experience you have
bro tbh i just want the degree and get a job and earn bucket loads of money I'm privileged enough that my parents will be paying for me since I'm from dubai I wanna go back to the middle east and work over there . Which faggot drops out of Warwick :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

What uni are you thinking of next year?

Good to LDAR in your autism while everyone else parties their tits off

• +1
@Collagen or rope Alma mater mogged once again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Primordial, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
Either Bristol or Manchester.
Manchester mogs Bristol for social life in terms of having a more diverse urban scene but if your into more D&B and raves then go to Bristol but Manchester definitely has the crazier nightlife you are pretty much guaranteed a good night out up there , if you are unsure take your friends for a night out up to both cities and see which you like more

• +1
>UCL
>prestigious

I should make a roast thread on this delusional faggot
ops on Warwick? I went but dropped out because was giga depressed (btw I also rejected Cambridge)

Last edited:
Manchester mogs Bristol for social life in terms of having a more diverse urban scene but if your into more D&B and raves then go to Bristol but Manchester definitely has the crazier nightlife you are pretty much guaranteed a good night out up there , if you are unsure take your friends for a night out up to both cities and see which you like more
Thanks for advice. I'm leaning more towards Bristol because I think the people there will be more similar to me. The problem with Warwick the main demographic was mainly asians who didn't drink/party and night life was shit. It was also campus uni and so there was nothing to do most of the time.

ops on Warwick? I went but dropped out because was giga depressed (btw I also rejected Cambridge)
If you are a UKcel it's either Oxbridge or kill yourself, I'm afraid.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you are a UKcel it's either Oxbridge or kill yourself, I'm afraid.
rejected Cambridge economics and now considering training to become a plumber. Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
If you got an unconditional offer, I'm sorry to break it to you but either the university isn't prestigious or your course is shite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and Collagen or rope
rejected Cambridge economics and now considering training to become a plumber. Thoughts?
Wait you've already been rejected? Did you have an interview?

Edit: Mb i just saw ur other posts

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope and CaptainCalicoe
what made u pick plumbing

what made u pick plumbing
I haven't. I'm just considering it.

In the UK there is a lot of pressure to build new homes. Theres a shortage of tradesmen in general, especially plumbers with over 50% of people going to university.

There's money to be made in starting a construction company imo and plumbing skills are useful.

I haven't. I'm just considering it.

In the UK there is a lot of pressure to build new homes. Theres a shortage of tradesmen in general, especially plumbers with over 50% of people going to university.

There's money to be made in starting a construction company imo and plumbing skills are useful.

You have to get into an apprenticeship which is 4 years.. so you'll be earning the lowest income for 4 years, for a 35k salary. You can try and start a construction company but there's so many. For plumbing just type plumbers near me and google maps and you'll see how many there are in your location alone, it's like that everywhere. It's definitely reliable, even during pandemics people need their shit fixed so you'll never go hungry knowing a trade, but there's a lot of competition and the chances of earning more are slimmer than getting a degree to get a job in the right field and moving up the ladder to get into a senior important position in a company making 80k-6 figures.

• +1
You have to get into an apprenticeship which is 4 years.. so you'll be earning the lowest income for 4 years, for a 35k salary. You can try and start a construction company but there's so many. For plumbing just type plumbers near me and google maps and you'll see how many there are in your location alone, it's like that everywhere. It's definitely reliable, even during pandemics people need their shit fixed so you'll never go hungry knowing a trade, but there's a lot of competition and the chances of earning more are slimmer than getting a degree to get a job in the right field and moving up the ladder to get into a senior important position in a company making 80k-6 figures.
Don’t want to work for a bit fat greedy cunt just to line his pockets with more money. I’m just gonna spend the next year trying to make money online with business or some shit.

I get all my shit payed for at home as well so can just moneymax for next couple years then become millionaire

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
If you got an unconditional offer, I'm sorry to break it to you but either the university isn't prestigious or your course is shite.
lmao its in the top 10 rank for chemical engineering

• JFL
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe
Oxbridge > LSE Econ > Imperial medicine > Kill yourself

What are your thoughts on this graph? Ofc median earning isn't completely representative, doesn't show upper limits of earning for people who happen to be extraordinarily successful after graduating but still best measure. Also the article if kinda interesting if you want me to link it.

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
View attachment 1455036
What are your thoughts on this graph? Ofc median earning isn't completely representative, doesn't show upper limits of earning for people who happen to be extraordinarily successful after graduating but still best measure. Also the article if kinda interesting if you want me to link it.
Interesting indeed. It shows alma mater does play a role, but is not enough to override meme majors. Hence underwater basket weaving @ harvard into MBB on Wall Street doesn't apply to UK. I would be interested in seeing a similar graph applied to US universities.

• +1
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe
Interesting indeed. It shows alma mater does play a role, but is not enough to override meme majors. Hence underwater basket weaving @ harvard into MBB on Wall Street doesn't apply to UK. I would be interested in seeing a similar graph applied to US universities.
Oh wow I didn't know that was a thing in the US, I was wondering where your stance of Oxbridge over everything came from, because of course the names carry massive weight, but as you can see courses matter a lot, and in fact some courses that have more lucrative career opputunities at other unis can be more competitive than Oxbridge 'arts' courses. I mean even LSE economics has a lower acceptance rate than Cambridge for example, but other factors do come into play there too.

It's so debilitating to think that while we're all considering which uni to go to and where to wageslave, someone out there is born with a chadface and can just ascend to wealth by modelmaxxing and socialmediainfluencercermaxxing :feelswhy: