Got all 4 wisdom teeth removed this morning.

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
It’s been 8 hours and my face is still severely swollen and bloated I look like a dog stung by a bee it’s disgusting, but putting that aside I like eating a liquid diet as I now have an excuse to eat low calories.

I know many of you will say my face will be ruined in time bc I removed them, but understand I want a smaller and slimmer jaw, I want smaller zygos, so I hope that this removal of my wisdom teeth creates a soft looking appearance with time.

Right now my mouth is still bleeding unfortunately so I can’t sleep.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss and 3 others
How are you going to eat nigga

gg to your maxilla

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, TechnoBoss, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Ignorance is bliss they say
I talked to 2 black pill surgeons and they say it affects the face but maxillary forward growth isn’t affected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, try2beme, sub5c3l and 1 other person
It doesnt actually do anything for your jaw/zygos tbh. Never seen someone loosing bone mass by extraction and everyone i know went through it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
It doesnt actually do anything for your jaw/zygos tbh. Never seen someone loosing bone mass by extraction and everyone i know went through it.
That sucks if it doesn’t do anything, I want a more narrow jaw and narrow chin and smaller zygos.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and St.TikTokcel
That sucks if it doesn’t do anything, I want a more narrow jaw and narrow chin and smaller zygos.
Likely Not gonna Happen. Bone Deformation Takes decades If anything.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and NarrowBones
How will u appeal on grindr when your jaw is swollen

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Sprinkles and sub5c3l
why are u still bleeding? did the blood clot not form?

i was paranoid af of dry socket when i got mine removed... better avoid that

my holes still havent healed fully which is annoying cuz food gets stuck in them still, been like 2 months post op

also i think i got nerve damage or some shit my left side hurts when i chew hard foods ... over but i'm used to it at this point

and my right side has some bone spurs or some shit which is annoying af...

but now im getting invisalign next week :love::love::love:

Wisdom tooth removal has no effects on the face tbh. It's premolar extraction and retraction that affects it.

I still don't want mine removed even though they're growing sideways since I can still clean them fine.

my holes still havent healed fully which is annoying cuz food gets stuck in them still, been like 2 months post op

also i think i got nerve damage or some shit my left side hurts when i chew hard foods ... over but i'm used to it at this point

Braces>invisalign as someone whos had both

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and User28823
Braces>invisalign as someone whos had both
how so
i've seen the majority of people who have had both that they prefer invisalign

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
how so
i've seen the majority of people who have had both that they prefer invisalign
Well the process of braces is def more annoying but they're sm more effective and cheaper

had mine removed last july. Used it as an excuse to eat shit so I ate like a tub of ice cream everyday jfl.

Well the process of braces is def more annoying but they're sm more effective and cheaper
my teeth are already relatively straight, i'm just a perfectionist and want a perfect smile and the place i'm going to has some really good before and afters with invisalign

cost idc about either

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
my teeth are already relatively straight, i'm just a perfectionist and want a perfect smile and the place i'm going to has some really good before and afters with invisalign

cost idc about either
lol get bones on face and enjoy girls

Meanwhile small BBC with complete teeth

No it’s been bleeding the whole day and it’s night time now, idk why.

Don't worry yours are already too small.

Brachy delusions.

Don't worry yours are already too small.

Brachy delusions.
No my jaw is too large compared to the rest of my skull, same as my zygos, if you seen any pic of me you would know this to be true. I’m hopping for a more slim structure after, and I am not a brachy I have a long skull from the side

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
No my jaw is too large compared to the rest of my skull, same as my zygos, if you seen any pic of me
I have seen many pics. That's why I know this is tales. Be glad you know nothing about aesthetics.

I have seen many pics. That's why I know this is tales. Be glad you know nothing about aesthetics.
Well I’m glad I have a narrower jaw and chin then bc that’s what I want. And yes I know a lot about it. I have the same bigonial width as a depoot at 86% and an ideal frontal angle but towards the lower range. My mandible is decently long but in the shorter side, but that’s due to my lower gonial angle

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing