Got BRUTALLY NT mogged last night around a buncha chill guys

Improvisation classes should help with this, they put you through various scenarios and you have to improvise on the spot - for example you are asked to give speech, argue with someone, act drunk, etc.; after a while it gets easier and you can spew stuff without thinking much...

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
you're already in the top 3-5% of males in terms of looks?
Top 3-5%?

WTF are you smoking lol are you retarded

IRL i have never seen someone who mogs Amnesia - perhaps some are the same or almost mogged him

he is 1 in 10s to 100s of thousands

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ProAcktiv, JizzFarmer and 4 others
BRUTAL

I had something similar happen to me.
First day of biology class my teacher got us to make a rhyme about something or rather and it was supposed to be funny. It was anonymous, and we gave our rhymes to the teacher so he would read them out, everyone was laughing at each others ones and then mine was dead last, teacher read half out if it out and said "yeaah this ones not funny" :feelswhy:
non creative incel

mogged to the grave

same scenario happened to me, whenever its my turn or project i make everyone laugh

now lick my shoes you gutter rat

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 1464
Guess I need my third rhino. What would I tell my surgeon then to achieve this

I think you have a problem, my dude.

You are already looking good stop listening to kids who are thinking they are surgeons, JFL. Your nose is FINE.

Stop looking at your face/pictures all day and search for every little imperfection. YOU LOOK GOOD, I am saying it again.

Go live your life and stop spending money on surgeries. Instead of spending money on surgeries just visit the world and meet new people enjoy your life and leave this forum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Raskens1, closedplatecel, ascension and 3 others
Long story short, a Tinder girl i had hung out with once before invited over to her friends house where there were 2 girls and 3 guys. After the girls went to sleep us 3 guys were just chillin, they were friendly NT, talking about drugs, music, rap, etc. I wasnt participating that much in the convo since I dont do drugs and dont know current music so already I started to feel out of place

Anyway they wanna play a game where you just put on a beat and spit a few verses and then pass it to the next guy in the circle, he does the same thing, etc.Suddenly my anxiety jumps cause there's like no chance I can participate in this game, like I cant just freestyle rap even if its just a few lines, like no chance. They start it off and are rhyming well, even if its stupid stuff. And the guy looks to me as if I am to go and Im like lemme take this round out bro dont think Ive ever played it, hes like sure no prob.

They keep going back and forth and my autistic mind is sitting there in wonder on how these NTs are just able to shoot the shit with verses to some beat they never heard of. I am quickly trying to come up with SOME type of verse in my head but literally blank total blank.

This goes on a while and I keep sitting the rounds out to the point they genuinely are trying to be bros and cool like, Man just give it a shot its all good, say anything bro, its just for fun.

I start to feel bad like I am being a jerk and Im like "S-sorry guys, my brain just isnt wired like that, I think imma take off." They're like Bro its all good, we're sorry if we were pressuring you, just come back you dont gotta play, we feel bad now. But I just stumbled to the door and left
Bro this is cope behaviour. Music is giga cope especially rap.I would rather be non NT for this shit

Sounds like a retarded game anyways. Were they black by any chance?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 6401
Sounds like a retarded game anyways. Were they black by any chance?
One was Russian/slavic and he dealt drugs. Mostly weed and shrooms

The other was another white guy, who made electronic music and had tats everywhere and ear gauges

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

The other was another white guy, who made electronic music and had tats everywhere and ear gauges
Sounds scary

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Long story short, a Tinder girl i had hung out with once before invited over to her friends house where there were 2 girls and 3 guys. After the girls went to sleep us 3 guys were just chillin, they were friendly NT, talking about drugs, music, rap, etc. I wasnt participating that much in the convo since I dont do drugs and dont know current music so already I started to feel out of place

Anyway they wanna play a game where you just put on a beat and spit a few verses and then pass it to the next guy in the circle, he does the same thing, etc.Suddenly my anxiety jumps cause there's like no chance I can participate in this game, like I cant just freestyle rap even if its just a few lines, like no chance. They start it off and are rhyming well, even if its stupid stuff. And the guy looks to me as if I am to go and Im like lemme take this round out bro dont think Ive ever played it, hes like sure no prob.

They keep going back and forth and my autistic mind is sitting there in wonder on how these NTs are just able to shoot the shit with verses to some beat they never heard of. I am quickly trying to come up with SOME type of verse in my head but literally blank total blank.

This goes on a while and I keep sitting the rounds out to the point they genuinely are trying to be bros and cool like, Man just give it a shot its all good, say anything bro, its just for fun.

I start to feel bad like I am being a jerk and Im like "S-sorry guys, my brain just isnt wired like that, I think imma take off." They're like Bro its all good, we're sorry if we were pressuring you, just come back you dont gotta play, we feel bad now. But I just stumbled to the door and left
Peak autism, Legit just throw some bars jfl
Dude, you already get hookups with hot girls on Tinder whenever you feel like starting up the app, what's the point in getting more surgery when you're already in the top 3-5% of males in terms of looks?

Just be glad you don't have my hulking monstrosity of a nose
He wants to reach Arvid levels of gl

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Had a very similar experience to this. They used to do this at frat parties. Some dudes would be drinking and smoking and then put a beat on and start throwing down lines and passing it around. I was sitting in the group drunk once and I remember them saying 'yo bro your turn' I legit just went 'i...ii....i can't rap' then got up, put my head down, and left. always remembered to never step foot in that circle again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia

When 2 white guys outrap you, you know you lame.

• +1
When 2 white guys outrap you, you know you lame.
I know, verbal IQ in the toilet
Had a very similar experience to this. They used to do this at frat parties. Some dudes would be drinking and smoking and then put a beat on and start throwing down lines and passing it around. I was sitting in the group drunk once and I remember them saying 'yo bro your turn' I legit just went 'i...ii....i can't rap' then got up, put my head down, and left. always remembered to never step foot in that circle again.
This is what happened exactly. Brutal right. Why do u think u couldnt do it. Were u embarrassed or just no lines came to you naturally so say or another reason?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and foreverugly1
I have very high linguistic IQ- always had a talent for stream of consciousness, did 52 gigs of standup, and released a few rap tracks in 2010. I also impressed experienced acting students in an acting/improv class in 2010.

Creative talent is genetic, but learning to let go of inhibition and just flow can be improved.

Try writing creatively for 10 minutes a day without stopping. Do not analyse at all what comes on the page. Just write and don't stop for 10 minutes.

Your creative side is not in the conscious mind. It's unconscious. Bringing it out is almost like a form of self hypnosis. The more you practice tapping into that unconscious side, the easier it will get.

This is what happened exactly. Brutal right. Why do u think u couldnt do it. Were u embarrassed or just no lines came to you naturally so say or another reason?

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia

Probably all of that. It probably comes natural to some people, but to me it straight up just feels weird trying to get a rhythm and make up lyrics and the whole time in my head I was just thinking "dude I'm going to make up some random rhymes and shit and they're gonna ridicule the shit out of me and they're so much better at this fukkkkkk" and then when time came I was just like aw fuck bye.

• +1
@Amnesia The more I read your threads the more I realize you're just like me but you look better. Social retards who look good but just don't fit in with normal people. It's truly hell ngl bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Pietrosiek
Anyway they wanna play a game where you just put on a beat and spit a few verses and then pass it to the next guy in the circle, he does the same thing
I stopped reading after this because I know how it ended, I cringe everytime I see somebody irl "freestyle"

rap is for niggers, I would have stormed out that house on the spot

damn ppl still freestyling at a kickback lmao
wot is this 2008
did they aks u for ur myspace too

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Damn, it sucks when other guys have better natural cheekbones than you when you have effin implants in your damn face
No Surgery can reacteate Natural beauty
C27679A6 2ABE 4D94 A409 CCA8CB877409

the sooner u accept that u will never be NT the better ur life will become

Dont try to be something ur not, accept and then work with the brain wiring u have. Avoid situations where u know it will be a stressful embarrassment for u. If u are unsure what to say cause it might be awkward better to not say anything at all etc

@Enfant terrible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Enfant terrible and volcelfatcel

Dont try to be something ur not, accept and then work with the brain wiring u have. Avoid situations where u know it will be a stressful embarrassment for u. If u are unsure what to say cause it might be awkward better to not say anything at all etc

@Enfant terrible
Unironically I struggle to participate in trends and shit, just not who I am I don't follow the latest nigger rapper. Brutal NT pill but you have the looks to compensate for and can get away with some autism (not entirely though)

@Enfant terrible
legit

You are not low IQ, its just that you overthink too much and dont let things go
NT people are dumb but they are more experienced in those things

30 year old moment 😀

@Enfant terrible
Why did you bump this gay thread

So, people were nice to you, accepted your differences, didn't tease or harangue you at all, but your internet-rotten narcissist brain interpreted this as some sort of horrible transgression or insult.

You are mentally beta as fuck.

Could of said you're dyslexic, nt and iq mogged tbh
Dyslexic people can improvise verses just fine - some of the greatest poetic traditions in history (the Odyssey, the Quran, the works of African griot and Balkan guslars) have their origin in pre-literate cultures.

In fact, these people lose their poetic ability as soon as they learn to write.