Got bullied again for my height on tinder

we need to see how u look like lmao because guys like Niko get away with that height but girls might be shaming ur height because of ur face
This is true. Face > Height

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19469 and tombradylover
we need to see how u look like lmao because guys like Niko get away with that height but girls might be shaming ur height because of ur face
How tall is Niko?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Would you swipe right on me? I'd swipe right on me. I'd right swipe sooo hard...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221019-132032-154.png
    Screenshot_20221019-132032-154.png
    760.9 KB · Views: 0
OP if you’re actually 5’8” then you have to add 1 inch at least. No point in being honest on OLD. From today you’re 5’9

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
@Niko69

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Brutal. I was made fun of and insulted many times by girls on tinder when I was in America. I barely got matches, but most of them would have a problem eventually with my height (182cm)

• JFL
Reactions: John124 and PunishedDollcel
Me in comparison to my 5'4 sex doll who I regularly smash instead of LTBs who'll clown on me for my lips on tinder.

Attachments

• IMG_20221013_114617439_AI.jpg
    IMG_20221013_114617439_AI.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargamel, latincell95, Deleted member 22780 and 4 others
Brutal. I was made fun of and insulted many times by girls on tinder when I was in America. I barely got matches, but most of them would have a problem eventually with my height (182cm)
American girls seem to be retarded. Where are you now? Europe?

Especially brutal/psycho that she would say that then block you so you couldn't report her.
nowadays you can report people on tinder who you matched with ,even if they unmatch you

American girls seem to be retarded. Where are you now? Europe?
If he was unironically clowned on for being 182cm then Idek what to say anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, BoneDensity and John124
Bruh thats gotta be a joke. I would kill to be that height lmao

Height has definitely taken the character of an American cultural meme now, it's not even about genetics/hypergamy when 182cm is considered mockworthy

She wants height because she sees other women wanting height. Statuspill tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
post screens
I'm curious what they told you

"unfortunately so, is that a dealbreaker" you literally deserve it lmao

"unfortunately so, is that a dealbreaker" you literally deserve it lmao
Bruh I’m an insecure manlet. Years of harassment by women does that to you

He told me I’m around htn.
Who said that? Can you PM a pic? If not it's cool. HTN should still have success and not get shamed, especially on tinder. Just larp next time bruh and don't put 5 8 in bio lol they tink ur 5 5' irl when they see that shit big rip.

Who said that? Can you PM a pic? If not it's cool. HTN should still have success and not get shamed, especially on tinder. Just larp next time bruh and don't put 5 8 in bio lol they tink ur 5 5' irl when they see that shit big rip.
Pur3e. lol I don’t wanna send too many people my pics. Can’t be known for being on this site jfl

But I’m half Turk half European so I guess shitty pheno?

5 9' barefoot you asshole:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity
5'8" isn't that bad tbh, you can eventually find a girl who won't insta-reject you on height. I have a couple cousins that are average height dating decent looking women.

I'll definitely say it won't be easy though.
No, it definitely is that bad. I'm 5'11 and I am barely human. I would have hanged myself if I was 5'8. American women want sex with 6'2-6'3 men. Tall men are sexual gods to women in this country and it only gets worse every year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, nobodyspecial369 and John124
  • +1
Just stop being short you little manlet phaggot

• +1
No, it definitely is that bad. I'm 5'11 and I am barely human. I would have hanged myself if I was 5'8. American women want sex with 6'2-6'3 men. Tall men are sexual gods to women in this country and it only gets worse every year.
Yeah, I think this is an America thing because heightpill doesn't seem as brutal in Canada

Yeah, I think this is an America thing because heightpill doesn't seem as brutal in Canada
Don't speak too soon: it will be just as bad everywhere else eventually due to the hegemony of American culture, which includes extreme height worship as much as it does rap music and superhero movies.

• +1
Reactions: John124
So for context I’m 5’8 barefoot at night. I could just fraud and write 5’10 on my bio but it’s whatever.
Remember I specifically include in my bio I’m 5’8 and it’s literally the only thing I have written.
This bitch texts me back and forth for a few days and then asks my height is actually 5’8.
She then said “it’s embarrassing being next to short men” but I couldn’t screenshot that as she immediately unmatched.
I’ve had enough of this crap I’m getting LL

View attachment 1932772
5’6” & put 5’8” on bio. never bullied.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183
brutal bro , i wish you all the best in life
I remember when 5'9 was an acceptable height 5 years ago. Now you'll get clowned on for it.

• +1
I remember when 5'9 was an acceptable height 5 years ago. Now you'll get clowned on for it.
Yeah its brutal. Looks/height/status/wealth inflation is absolutely crazy and most men cannot keep up at all !

Yeah its brutal. Looks/height/status/wealth inflation is absolutely crazy and most men cannot keep up at all !
In 5 years 6'1 is gonna be considered manlet.

• +1
Larp to 5'10

there is a ankle weight method to increase height, the reason i'm not doing it is becouae being 5' 9" help me at the sport i'm doing, you will never lose anything from trying, i doubt it will actually work

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
there is a ankle weight method to increase height, the reason i'm not doing it is becouae being 5' 9" help me at the sport i'm doing, you will never lose anything from trying, i doubt it will actually work

which sport are you doing?

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Im 5'11, but 6'1 in air force ones (as recomended by weet waphoulze), so I just larp as 5'10

Ur 5'8" which is basically 5'9", wear lifts and you can lie and say you're 5'11", everyone rounds up 5'11" to 6 feet. Done.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and latincell95